Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Lower Enities (Read 13667 times)
ChantillyChopper

Deland, Fl
Re: Lower Enities
Reply #30 - Sep 10th, 2009 at 10:47am

Supermodel..thank you.    He pretends to be my guides too.   So,  I don't know whats real and what is not.   Since I never spoken to my guides, and when I ask to speak to them,...he comes up with names and has such a good old time with me.....  fools me too.   But then i realize...ok,  I don't think this is really a guide.  This just happened the other day infact....and I was really hoping this was my guide or one of my guides...but I am not so sure now.

We ride and never worry about the fall!

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #31 - Sep 10th, 2009 at 10:58am

Wow that sounds like a nightmare situation for you. I hope that your guide does come through and is able to be of assistance.

If I were you, I'd ask for one of my "true"guides not to speak, but to "assist" for this soul to move along.

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #32 - Sep 10th, 2009 at 11:56am

CC-

You say "He pretends to be my guides too.."

Yes, that verifies precisely what Swedenborg wrote about at length.  The afterlife is full of deception, just as this life is.

In your case, you are fortunate because you're totally aware of the deception.

Seems as if this entity is mischievous but not malicious.  Nevertheless, it is annoying and it's understandable you want to be rid of it.

When we explore the afterlife, we unwittingly open ourselves to all kinds of entities, not just those with whom we want to communicate.  The Ouija board is a perfect example, which is why Bruce and others warn against using it.

Sending "PUL" to a harmless entity may very well do the trick.  For a malicious one, not so much.

Think of those in the afterlife just as you would those in this life.  After all, they were once in this life also.

I'm sure you would be cautious before opening up your house to anyone who happens to ring the doorbell.  Take the same caution with those in the afterlife, because all of them are not harmless.

Swedenborg would pray for protection before entering the afterlife.  Not a bad idea.

R

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #33 - Sep 10th, 2009 at 12:25pm

ChantillyChopper,
"ok first, if you didn't read all of my comments, please do."   

Nice to see you got some fire (defensive power) in you,  but the same goes for you reading comments. Protecting yourself with light is different than using gold light/energy. But perhaps you are to use another way to deal with this, I don't know. A tip that might or might not work for you.

"I did not let death come between me and my fiance ...I will not be the source of entertainment for some low entity who refuses to better himself."

I agree. Finding a way to deal with this, that works for you, whatever that is, will perhaps be a lesson for this spirit. The important thing for you I guess is that the annoyance stops, and the refusal MIGHT also trigger internal questions regarding the previous actions of the spirit. "Generate your own energy, as you aren't allowed to snitch mine!"

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

Volu

Reply #34 - Sep 10th, 2009 at 12:27pm

Neil Gordon
"I mention this because I had contact with a negative entity, unfortunately I was under psychosis so it had some bad effects on me, however, looking back on the experience it was the most fascinating in my life!"

Well, different spirits have different experiences. In my younger years I had a short but vivid drug psychosis, and it was my most horrible experience in this incarnational life. I was very light polarity oriented, so that made some of the effects wacky but harmless, like taking a stroll down the local tunnel, as it was my tunnel of love. Yeh. The rough part was being attacked while being in this state. Later I wondered a lot about if dubbing the experiences for attacks was a way of dealing with my shadowside. I had good memories of the event, and later learnt to recognize the calling cards of being attacked. Took years before I came to terms with the color red. Seeing red is more than a mere saying. Though the saying implies being angry, seeing the attack is different. And suddenly becoming aware of the attacker's thoughts, and the astonishment that I could sense the thoughts. In the same period I also got aware that green could be used for a mental attack, rather than the physical red. Different intents - green can also be used for healing. Bottom line, the vibration of the attacker was really, really nasty. I did not respond, but the exposure was very powerful and made quite an impact that took a long time to recover from. I left my guard down by being a naieve stoner, so I had to pick up the pieces, and take my part of the responsibility.

When it comes to darker entities, trying to convert them is imo viewed as an attack from their perspective. And if words that rhymes with duck make you uncomfortable, fighting the dark is not only arrogant, but also having a false sense of superiority. Thinking that dark entities are weak is like the physical counterpart of crossing the street not minding the cars. Lessons coming in from both directions. Caution, when dealing with darker than the average joe, is my advice, which is very different than the fear vibration.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #35 - Sep 10th, 2009 at 1:27pm

<<Thinking that dark entities are weak is like the physical counterpart of crossing the street not minding the cars. Lessons coming in from both directions. Caution, when dealing with darker than the average joe, is my advice>>

Volu- Yes, you are absolutely correct.  Another way to look at this is to ask yourself whether sending PUL to Charlie Manson would have avoided his murderous rampage.

Of course the answer is no.

But for whatever reason, some people seem to think that either there are no Charlie Manson types in the afterlife, or that they can be dealt with by sending loving thoughts in their direction.

Not only is that notion naive, but it can lead to very unpleasant encounters.

The best approach is to exercise caution.  Exploring the afterlife is not like a walk through Disneyland. 

R

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #36 - Sep 10th, 2009 at 1:59pm

Even if an unfriendly spirit doesn't respond to the love you send it at the moment it is okay to do so, because when you choose to send love you take a meaningful stance, rather than buying into fear. When you do so, you make a statement of what's truly important. Also, the love you send might be one of the factors that get an unfriendly spirit to change its ways. To not send love, is to not try.

Not once has it hurt me to send love. In fact there was one occasion when I wasn't in a good mood, I saw an unfriendly spirit looking at me in a meanacing way, I responded with anger, he (he?) became more angry and moved more closely to me, I realized my mistake, sent him love, and he went away.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #37 - Sep 10th, 2009 at 3:00pm

Albert-

I agree about the importance of love.  Everything else is unimportant.  It is the motive force that is behind everything in creation.  Without it, all of us would probably cease to exist or would never have been created in the first place.

My only point is that entities in the afterlife represent the same broad spectrum of personalities that exist on earth. 

As Scott Peck points out in People of the Lie, some persons are so lacking in basic human values (i.e. sociopaths) who lack even the slightest remorse for whatever they do.  They can kill and have absolutely zero misgivings.  The documentary MSNBC did on the BTK killer makes that point, in a chilling manner.

Chances of running into a BTK or Manson type in this life is, fortunately, very small.  But they do exist.

Same thing holds true in the afterlife.  We may run into bad spirits, but not overly so, such that they may respond to feelings of love and go on their way, doing no harm.

But that doesn't mean that we will never run into an entity that doesn't respond to love or that they don't exist.  They do.

You are fortunate that no harm came your way.  But I don't think it means that no harm could ever confront you.

It's kind of like kids playing outside.  99% will come home in time for dinner, safe and sound.  But others will be abducted and we all know the horrible outcomes.

R

IP Logged

Neil Gordon

Reply #38 - Sep 11th, 2009 at 1:09am

ChantillyChopper wrote on Sep 10th, 2009 at 10:47am:
Supermodel..thank you.    He pretends to be my guides too.   So,  I don't know whats real and what is not.   Since I never spoken to my guides, and when I ask to speak to them,...he comes up with names and has such a good old time with me.....  fools me too.   But then i realize...ok,  I don't think this is really a guide.  This just happened the other day infact....and I was really hoping this was my guide or one of my guides...but I am not so sure now.   

The entity I was in contact with had the same behavior pattern. As soon as I got fed up with him and refused to speak to him, calling on someone else, there would be "someone else" even with a different name and a different vibrational feeling. Yet I had been fooled, it was the same being.

This one "channeled" for me and fooled me into thinking one of my old school friends had passed away, and had an elaborate story about it. He took great delight in making me look like an idiot.

Sometimes I played along with it just because there seemed to be no way to speak to anyone else. I, too, came to the realization that it was useless talking to this being, because whats the point of speaking to someone who lies about EVERYTHING?

Near the end of contact with him, when he told me a story and I for once recognized it as one of his stupid games, I told him he was lying, at that point he actually disappeared of his own accord. I stopped believing his lies and deceptions and it wasn't fun for him anymore. He disappeared point blank, and I had to summon him back to have someone to talk to. But it was never the same from then on.

I hope this being is now permanently gone from my space.

IP Logged

Neil Gordon

Reply #39 - Sep 11th, 2009 at 2:18am

Having just posted the above, I simulated a conversation with the entity in question. I don't know if the contact was real , but....

This being is filled with pure hatred, anger and enmity, the likes of which are difficult to describe. He hates me in every single sense of the word. All of his friendly interactions were simulations.

I now realize I was naive to expect anything good to ever come out of communication with a being like this. Apologies for my first post, it was naive.

IP Logged

Volu

Reply #40 - Sep 11th, 2009 at 10:41am

Neil Gordon,
"I now realize I was naive to expect anything good to ever come out of communication with a being like this. Apologies for my first post, it was naive."

I think getting better at discerning is a good outcome. Maybe initially it may be discouraging, but eventually one may perhaps be encouraged by knowing how to sort out the weeds quickly, and instead share good times with friendly spirits.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #41 - Sep 11th, 2009 at 1:01pm

I don't believe that everybody needs to make conscious contact with the spirit World while here in this World. However, if a person has spiritual reasons for doing so and lets his (or her) fear of unfriendly beings prevent him from doing so, then the unfriendly spirits win.

-They've succeeded in preventing a person who could help the light in some way from doing so.
-They've succeeded in preventing a person from finding a very beneficial means of spiritual growth.
-They've succeeded in preventing a person from finding out about the wonders of the World of spirit, while here in the flesh.

Well I say "phltt" to the unfriendly spirits. I'll take a look at the Spirit World without their approval. Smiley 

IP Logged

ChantillyChopper

Deland, Fl
Reply #42 - Sep 12th, 2009 at 12:32pm

Wow.  somethings to think about here... And I dooo so appreciate it.     Yes this spirit has done the same thing, told me someone I know has just recently died, story to go with it.  And when i go yea right...he says...well I had ya going for a little while.   Very childlike,  you can't get any real info out of him..afterlife stuff,   he doesn't like to talk about himself or how he died or his time period here on earth.   just likes playing games.     So, all said and done,   he will I guess just have to get bored with me not responding or listening...although for 4 solid months I did so.   he tells me, hey i go away, but I hear you as soon as you speak to Scott and I come right to you.   

I love hearing any ideas..thoughts...conversations that you may have had with someone like this...and what to do about it.   I have tried emailing to mediums to see if they have this problem and how did they deal with it.   And I guess if I don't have my credit card number ready...they aren't answering me.  Which I find in a way shameful.  But then again,  I am sure that get all kinds of emails...and to many to respond....so,  my comment is probably unfair.

And one last thing AGAIN....I have no fear, nor am I intimated by this spirit at all.   I feel he should be placed into time out!

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #43 - Sep 12th, 2009 at 10:03pm

ChantillyChopper wrote:

"he tells me, hey i go away, but I hear you as soon as you speak to Scott and I come right to you."

That's interesting. I have the idea he has established an associative connection within you, everytime you make contact to Scott, you would think as well of Ron, like "I hope Ron will not interfere this time" and boing! you unwillingly made contact with Ron. This association probably cannot be cleared, but maybe, with training, added by other associations, like "Ron isn't able to communicate with me" or so.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

ChantillyChopper

Deland, Fl
Reply #44 - Sep 14th, 2009 at 9:31pm

Spooky,  you are probably right.   I think I am going to have to train myself. 

Chantilly Chopper

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.