Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The Cat (Read 6402 times)
ChantillyChopper

Deland, Fl
Re: The Cat
Reply #15 - Sep 9th, 2009 at 10:16pm

About a month after my fiance was killed and before I actually was able to talk to him...I spoke to a medium over the phone...and one of many things she said, was that he was holding a black cat and that it belonged to me....And I was like..omg,  thats my Casper who died many years ago....I thought it was very touching that my cat and my love had met up!

We ride and never worry about the fall!

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #16 - Sep 10th, 2009 at 4:55pm

When I get out of my body I KNOW my cat can see me. She watches me and turns her head as I move around the room. The dogs are apparently oblivious, but the cat responds and even hisses if I surprise her, and then she runs away. Cats seem to be much more in touch with the other side than dogs...

Thomas

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Sep 10th, 2009 at 6:47pm

Smiley Maybe just my imagination or a coincidence, but sitting at my desk last night while looking at a photo of him and thinking of the black cat i mentioned as dying last week i got this very strong waft of the very distinctive and very smelly bad breath he had for the last couple of years.....

IP Logged

Berserk2

Reply #18 - Sep 20th, 2009 at 6:42pm

I'll share a few thoughts about my own encounters with psychic photographs.  When I was doing my doctorate in religion at Harvard, I went through phases in which my faith was on shaky ground.  One day, I complained to God, "If only I could experience a convincing vision of You!"  That  night, someone brought a psychic photo of Jesus to my dorm room.  A young man had been attending his mother's funeral in Dallas.  After taking all the pictures he wanted, he was overcome with grief.  In frustration, he just pointed his camera to the clouds without looking.  The photo that develops displays what is apparently the figure of Jesus raising His hand in blessing in the clouds.  The guy who brought me this photo had no idea that I had just asked God for a vision of Jesus.  Quite a synchronicity!  Naturally I pointed out to God that I had asked for a vision, not a snapshot! 

But then I was offered another photo of Jesus out of the blue.  This one was taken in China.  A Chinese agnostic walking down a road on a rainy day, had experimentally asked God to reveal Himself, if He existed.  At precisely that moment, he tripped and heard the click of His camera.  The resulting photo fits the stereotype of a close-up of Jesus raising His hand in greeting.  Jesus' face arises in dramatic detail from the background of ground and water.  What startled me about this close-up was that the face was identical to the face of Jesus on a much older psychic photo of Jesus that my aunt gave me when I was a boy.  My aunt's photo was taken in my home town (Winnipeg, Canada) in the 1930s.  Two women were sitting on a park bench during a wintry day. One remarked to the other, "It's too bad we don't know what the Lord really looked like."  She had just bought a new camera and it was sitting on the ground.  The camera clicked by itself and a close-up of Jesus appeared against a background of snow and trail.  I compared this photo with the Chinese photo for a long time.  I was awestruck that the face and contours of His robe were identical in both photos, and yet, different from any artistic portrayal of Jesus I'd ever seen.  But the physical features that formed Jseus' face and robe were shaped by different background features: ground and water in one; snow and a trail in the other.  It was not possible to compare these 2 photos with the Dallas funeral photo because Jesus is too distant in that photo.

What was most convincing to me is the timing of my reception of the last 2 photos with my prayerful plea for a vision of Jesus.  I showed these 3 photos to photography experts who claimed there was no sign of fakery.  It would have been harder to fake the Winnipeg photo with 1930s camera technology.  I went to a photo store to get these photos copied so I could give them away to friends.  The shop owner told me he lost my photos.  Obviously, this man imagined I had faked the photos and was hoping to profit from them financially. 

Don
« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2009 at 12:31pm by Berserk2 »  

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Sep 20th, 2009 at 7:37pm

Don-

Just using this opportunity to ask if you saw my note to you in my Reply #16 to Alan's Live Your Life thread re. ES and Howard Storm.

R

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Sep 25th, 2009 at 10:22am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4l2LMVAzig

Do you ever feel....like this?    Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.