Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Energy Transformers (Read 1747 times)
Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
Energy Transformers
Sep 5th, 2009 at 1:55pm

Greetings.

I just had a new meditation idea.

If someone projects negative energy at another person, it may be possible to transform it into positive energy by the use of humor. It seems to work quite well for us tennis players. I live in a retirement community and play on the tennis club. We joke around a lot so as not to get angry.

Emotions can have a hold on someone. So much that they can even get stuck after they die in a very bad repetitive scene. There are two attributes that God blessed us with, music and humor.

If only more people in the world used these two gifts in the world, it would be a better place. It's my idea to spread as much love and laughter around, regardless of how depressing the twenty first century has become.

Sincerely,
Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Re: Energy Transformers
Reply #1 - Sep 5th, 2009 at 4:21pm

Hi Ralph,

Comedians faces are very interesting, to me anyway.  Just looking at them, without remembering their jokes, many seem to have a built in scowl. Well OK, maybe not Robin Williams, but JL, DL, etc. Clown faces, where we look for humor, rarely have a profile like JL's or even just a mouth like DL has. It's almost like they do exactly what you're saying -- they choose humor over anger.
So  I agree with you.

Bets

Nice photo of your new look, Ralph!  Shocked

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #2 - Sep 5th, 2009 at 5:11pm

Thanks Bets.    Smiley

Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Ally

Reply #3 - Sep 5th, 2009 at 6:33pm

Yeah, that sounds like an excellent idea indeed! Smiley

I would much rather easily crack a joke at someone trying to hurt me, than getting upset, or angry. Just to catch them off guard and see if you can make them laugh. Maybe humor and comedy isn't such a bad thing, after all.

There is something to that old saying, that laughter is the best medicine.  Cool

Watching comedy or reading jokes is usually a great thing to get me out of a bad mood. And I'm sure it does a world of good when times are hard, like these times. Why fight and cry, when you can smile?

Just remember that song from the 90's by Bobby Mc Ferrin. Don't Worry! Be Happy!   Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.