Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Morse Code Communication (Read 3405 times)
Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
Morse Code Communication
Sep 2nd, 2009 at 11:41pm

Greetings.

I just came up with an idea. I am currently watching Ghost Hunters on Syfy and they are investigating civil war spirits.

If ghosts can make a light come on, then why couldn't they learn morse code and send a message?

Smiley

Sincerely,
Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Ally

Re: Morse Code Communication
Reply #1 - Sep 3rd, 2009 at 12:04am

Good question. I wonder if that has ever happened to anyone?

It's obvious that many people like Bruce the creator of this website and forum communicate regularly with deceased people, including Robert Monroe, himself.

If you are interested in receiving some 'concrete' afterlife evidence, ask someone on this forum that might know anyone in the afterlife to send a message by morse code! See what happens! I would do so, except I don't feel the need to seek out physical evidence of the afterlife. I already believe in it!

Best wishes, Ralph!

Ally

IP Logged

CharleyTuna

ALK Member

Connecticut
Reply #2 - Sep 3rd, 2009 at 1:40pm

I think communication on a conscious level with people that have passed on is restricted for a reason and vise versa. Could be because it would effect learning here. Many people believe in life after death, but few know. Monroe mentioned of us having to agree to block all conscious memories of our past selves so as not to effect our learning during our present incarnation. As he said, if we knew how the movie ended, the movie itself wouldn't be as exciting .

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Sep 3rd, 2009 at 3:14pm

Hi Ralph and all,

It's difficult for non-physical beings to make resistant contact --tapping etc-- with physical implements.  They float through.

When we do retrievals or visits the communication is ideas sent mentally.  The images are not real but just imaginative constructs to help us feel better about where we are. --No teletypes there!  Cheesy

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #4 - Sep 3rd, 2009 at 10:50pm

Quote:
It's difficult for non-physical beings to make resistant contact --tapping etc-- with physical implements.  They float through.

I don't quite know what you mean by "They float through", but being that they probably exist outside of space/time like we do, then doing anything in the physical world time based structure would kind of have to defy ethereal logic.

If Quija boards are actually communication with the other side, then I would think that would involve time based structure too. Most likely though, I think Quija boards probably do work, but could possibly be through the subconsious rather than disincarnates.

Sincerely,
Ralph

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #5 - Sep 4th, 2009 at 10:39am

Hi Ralph,

I wasn't thinking it's the time thing,  more the density. They have no resistance to matter so how do they hit something to make the sounds? They'd just pass through any physical object.

However, there's a passage in a Monroe book where a group of intelligent beings tried to communicate with OB Monroe by using a code with beats that reverberated in his head concussively. Monroe didn't like it though and didn't make full contact with them.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #6 - Sep 4th, 2009 at 1:14pm

It doesn't have to be the actual person. We are all capable of concentrating energy in a particular location through focus and intent.

All it takes is to control the energy in a way that can be put to work, like they teach in physics class. Etheric energy is probably very similar to physical energy.

Sincerely,
Ralph

IP Logged

Ally

Reply #7 - Sep 4th, 2009 at 2:25pm

Ralph Buskey wrote on Sep 3rd, 2009 at 10:50pm:
   If Quija boards are actually communication with the other side, then I would think that would involve time based structure too. Most likely though, I think Quija boards probably do work, but could possibly be through the subconsious rather than disincarnates.

If that were true, then why do Ouija boards have such a notorious reputation for opening doorways and letting in demons or unfriendly spirits? Isn't that why so many people are so wary of them and always recommend either not to use one or to really use caution?

I suspect it's not so difficult for spirits in the etheral to cause things to happen in the physical, it just seems that it happens more often with mischievous and unfriendly ones. Consider poltergiest activity. And ectoplasm coming out of human bodies. It's obvious it can be done. But full conscious control over it I imagine is quite tricky.

"It doesn't have to be the actual person. We are all capable of concentrating energy in a particular location through focus and intent.
All it takes is to control the energy in a way that can be put to work, like they teach in physics class. Etheric energy is probably very similar to physical energy."

I agree with your last comment, there. The ethereal is just as real as the physical, so it makes sense that it will have it's own set of independent rules, so when you live there, you have to figure out how to make your non physical body still cause physical reactions. It can be done, as I stated earlier, but must require advanced knowledge of physics for BOTH realms, and if not then one heck of a lot of trial and error.

But, again, I ask, why is it that evil or unfriendly entities always seem to have more success causing things to happen in the physical as opposed to the average disembodied human? What is it that they know that regular people don't?

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #8 - Sep 4th, 2009 at 3:56pm

As far as Quija boards go, what I actually meant to say was that dis-incarnates may actually be using our bodies to move the planchette via the subconscious part of our brain.

I've learned through some of my shamanic journeys that real magic exists in this world and it isn't difficult. It just takes learning how to use it. I'm gradually learning how magic may work through experience of using extrasensory perception. That's why I feel that meditation is so important. It can help people learn how to fend off psychic attacks; whether it be an ordinary soul or a demon. That and gaining knowledge of executing pure unconditional love in the face of evil, which works as good as a knife through butter.

Sincerely,
Ralph

IP Logged

Pat E.

Northern California
Reply #9 - Sep 5th, 2009 at 1:36am

Ally, consider the possibility that the "bad" things get more press than the good things.  Just like we read and hear more about crimes, wars and other tragedies than we do about good deeds and people who have done the right thing.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.