Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Trying new approach to Marie (Read 3604 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Trying new approach to Marie
Sep 1st, 2009 at 9:22am

Greetings,

Recently Tgecks told of retrieving mentally or in a pinpoint of consciousness, so I wondered if i could try that. Finally last night/ early this morning I got the go-ahead, (as I'm still at the stage where I ask my HS for confirmation of alot of things.)

I must say this mental 'phasing' is much faster since few clues are given and those that are are so quickly mentally transferred that I wasn't sure I'd heard correctly.  "Yes. Marie. She won't leave things'' was mentally said quicker than I can type this. When I did ask where was she, I was told 'shhhhh, here.'

She didn't show up in any form, just more light in a blue background. I didn't know what kind of things she was holding onto--floating flotsam from a plane- or ship-wreck? As I started to think that, I heard 'pearls' and sensed a line of white circles draped as though being held. ''Maybe you could let go of that for a moment,'' I started to think/ mentally suggest, but halfway through the sentence, the line of dots dropped out of sight and I felt her presence, a slight magnetic field, pull up and away at a rapid speed. ''That's it?" I started to ask but I was awake in my own body.

At this website we once discussed whether these retrievals would be remembered or these stuck souls recognized in the Afterlife.
  Smiley  Certainly not with this style, -- nor with the others, seemed to be the consensus of opinion then too.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Re: Trying new approach to Marie
Reply #1 - Sep 3rd, 2009 at 12:28am

A few times I noticed something like retrievals almost happen within an eyeblink. I couldn't extract much details. Could be that we can decide in which mode of perception we approach retrievals and other travels, but not every perception mode can be translated properly into our human memory system.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Sep 3rd, 2009 at 8:49am

In what are perceived to be extremely swift events, it surprises me that so many details actually make their way back with us from these kinds of journeys. In my experience, the speed at which events in what is called here a 'phasing' mode occur are much much faster than within what I consider my 'dreaming' mode. An eyeblink could really describe much of it.

It is odd, now that I think about it, the process (for me) of slowing down the body, meditating, having a sense sometimes of a 'suspended' animation, and then something very very fast will occur. One could miss it entirely if one were not watching closely.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Sep 3rd, 2009 at 3:20pm

Hi,

time is sure a puzzlement in the non-physical !  Supposedly our brains are in theta-mode -- the slowest-- and yet a relatively brief retrieval usually takes me about three hours. Unfortunately for this experiment with style, I didn't check the clock.

Does anyone have information on time taken by phasing?

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #4 - Sep 3rd, 2009 at 4:18pm

Time by phasing would be difficult because we travel over so much territory, much of it switching times as it goes. Like, in one of my first retrievals, flying over a great forest, then being in the body of a woman and feeling myself fall over a cliff, then finding her at the foot of the cliff, covered in ice, frozen in the winter. All different days and hours and weeks and months, how long did it take to complete that retrieval in delivering her to her relative in the park...a lovely and fascinating 40 minutes or so I think, when I look back, but not certain about that. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Adam

Milan (IT) - Tokyo (JP)
Reply #5 - Sep 3rd, 2009 at 10:11pm

Maybe it doesn't matter with what you're talking about but things like these started to happen to me a few time ago.
I'm relaxed in my bed at night and all of a sudden I found myself remembering a series of events (about me doing something on the "other side") to which I can't make sense, chronologically speaking, as if they occurred all at the same time!

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #6 - Sep 4th, 2009 at 10:49am

Hi,

Time sure is a puzzlement in the non-physical !
That's where you must have been, Adam.

So Vee, did you do the retrieval in separate phases, on different days -- Earth-time-wise?

I regained my peace of mind about these conundrums when Spooky once said  to just give up trying to figure it out since it (time) doesn't exist there.

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #7 - Sep 5th, 2009 at 11:12am

Hi Bets. No, it took about 40 minutes in one session, but covered, of course, months or years of "her" time, as she was out walking, falling, and then being at the foot of the cliff for possibly months or years, winter comes, her body freezes, etc., a lengthy period in her "time". Covered and encapsulated in about 40 minutes or so my time. Like reading an illustrated book or something. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.