Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Maybe my first retrieval...maybe not (Read 3848 times)
Adam

Milan (IT) - Tokyo (JP)
Maybe my first retrieval...maybe not
Aug 29th, 2009 at 12:56pm

Hi!  Smiley

I'm not new around here even if this is the first time I post on the forum.
I apologize in advance for my english, it isn't my first language! Please let me know if you don't understand what I'm trying to put down in this post.

What I would like to share is an experience I just had about something that can be called a retrievial even if I'm not sure about its genuinity. Since you have for sure a wider experience than mine i'll be glad to read your comments!

I'd like to start by saying that lately I'm busy with everyday stuff and when I have a little spare time I do some energy balance works on me and on people around me (I am a first level Reiki practitioner) so I am not practicing with retrievials and Co. lately and I never experienced a real/complete one either. Only some images and colors once.

Anyway...

I'm having a weird dream about super heroes and stuff like this with the typical dream hazy state of mind when i suddendly find my self in a empty train wagon that's speeding through a typical center europe landscape (Swiss/Austria/Germany). The train I'm in could be built in a period of time ranging from 60 to 30 years ago and it clearly reminds center europe style (again Swiss/Austria/Germany).
I am standing near the end of the wagon (that is the last of the whole train) with shoulders facing a window when I notice the figure of a woman with her face obscured on my right which disappears and reappears in a loop. When she disappears "another her" starts running screaming toward the door connecting the wagon to the rest of the train and then disappearing again. When she reapperars again on my right, without knowing the reason of this action I suddenly grab her hand.

Scene changes. (CLICK!)

I find my self in the same train wagon, next to the woman (which I can clearly see the face).
I am sure about being on a retrieval kind of duty, now in a perfect lucid and clear state of mind.
She's talking to a not really skinny female ticket collector and the wagon is empty as it was before.
The ticket collector has long black hair and she's wearing a black uniform of the train company: jacket, trousers and a kind of hat from the cylindrical base with a very short visor.
The woman I can finally look at is a middle aged thin woman who seems to be very tired. She has long blond hair and blue/gray eyes, she's wearing a long skirt with floral motifs and a white shirt covered with a light light blue sweater closed on the front with buttons. The skin of both women is white as the one of north europe women.
The controller asks her for the ticket. I can sense her fear, like one who's hiding something. After the controller has checked the ticket her expression changes from severe to friendly while she asks a routine question in German to the woman who, terrorized, nods in silence (I get that the question was a kind of test to check the nationality of the woman). Getting a silent nod instead that a normal answer, the controller asks once again the same question, this time with a severe voice.
Before the blond woman can do something stupid due to the tension my part in the play starts. Always with the same lucid state of mind (I'm aware about the loop the woman is in and it seems like I have been putted in to interfere with it for her sake) I start to speak to the controller in a UK english (my first language is Italian and I can't speak German), explaining that the problem with the woman next to me is that she's born abroad and that she doesn't speak German very well but for sure her parents are German/Switzerland/Austrian. As I say this the ticket collector stops her concern and smile to us.

Scene changes again. (CLICK!)

I'm in front of the blond women, we're always in the same train wagon. She looks tired but anyway she smiles to me. We hug and kiss affectionately as two friends or maybe more (at this point I don't know what's my physical appearence to her). I say to her that she's free now and as we hug I look at my hands testing my lucidity and thinking that it's incredible how hard it's to understand the difference between that place and physical reality. I just have the time to give her a last look that everything fade away and I'm in the bedroom with the person sleeping next to me babbling something while sleeping.

I don't know if the part where I wake up in the bed is real (I think so) because after this I find my self in a false awakening where I have the usual dream hazy state of mind untill I wake up for real. Maybe I woke up for few seconds and then I fell asleep again.

I'm sorry I wrote so much!
I look forward to read your opinions, thank you very much and have a nice day (or night! I'm in Tokyo and here it's 01:52 AM)

Adam Lips Sealed
« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2009 at 10:52am by Adam »  
IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Re: Maybe my first retrieval...maybe not
Reply #1 - Aug 29th, 2009 at 11:40pm

Hi Adam. That was nicely written, I enjoyed it and it was very visual. Must feel good...you really helped her, she was caught in some memory, or maybe you changed an outcome of that day for her. Interesting. Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Adam

Milan (IT) - Tokyo (JP)
Reply #2 - Aug 30th, 2009 at 11:06am

Hi Vee and thank you for your reply.

While I was with her everything really made sense but when I woke up I started thinking about the end of the experience (that's why I had a little doubt about the genuinity of the whole thing).
I mean, I don't usually read about people who communicate to the retrieved person "You are finally free" and stuff like this...They usually are discharged from they're duty when they're done without the time to say good bye.
What do you think about it?

I have another experience I would be glad to share with you all due to its peculiarity (I experienced it while wide awake). I wasn't sure about it's nature untill I read Bruce's books. Even now I can't stop asking myself if it really have correlation with the retrieval stuff...

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Aug 30th, 2009 at 10:59pm

Yes, I, too, noticed the part after breaking that loop is unusual. While this impression of a repeating sequence, a loop, is what I've experienced several times. Regarding what can happen after a retrievee has been "woken up", I once could follow one moving to a city onto a market square, where a celebration took place for the newcomer. Another time (only once) a guide who went away with the retrievee briefly turned around to me and said "well done". And finally, after a very touching retrieval of a little boy I met him again at a different place, where he grew up and was eagerly learning as he had found his profession. Mostly though, in my experience, retrievees just move on and get out of sight once the circle of stuckness is broken.

As you wrote this has been your first retrieval experience, it might be that there are special learning components added by your guidance.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #4 - Sep 1st, 2009 at 8:57am

Greetings,

Welcome, Adam!

Yes, please do share your other experiences!  That's how we all learn from each other, despite any peculiarities.  Smiley  Our differences are valuable to show that contact is not some ritual, but is a living exchange. Like Spooky said, your opportunity there was for you and the woman.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Adam

Milan (IT) - Tokyo (JP)
Reply #5 - Sep 1st, 2009 at 12:07pm

Hi Spooky2 and Betson and thank you for your replies.

Well I think you are both right! There are common points that we use to track a pattern but what you find along the way is a personal experience designed for you only.  Wink

Talking about the past experience I had here it is:

During my teenage on occasion, in addiction to other interesting situations which I happened to live, I've seen people that I didn't know walking in my house and then disappearing or I've heard voices and experienced the feeling of being "touched" by something invisible and stuff like this (or maybe I just thought I've experienced it).
Once, after feeling something like a very deep sadness and loneliness related to a girl that I occasionally could see I tried to send love and compassion to her. I felt like it was the right thing to do.
One night, soon after that, while still awake in bed (eyes closed and without the thought of her in mind) all of a sudden I could see that girl, now emanating emotions of peacefulness, lifting off in the air from the ceiling with a smile on her face, kissing my left cheek ,and then disappearing in the air. I could physically (or maybe it was only a sensation?) feel her kiss on my cheek for the next 2 or 3 minutes.

That's all! What does it make you think of?

Smiley

Regards

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #6 - Sep 2nd, 2009 at 4:45pm

Hi Adam,

It makes me think that her appreciation for you is what freed her to move on into the Light!
It reminds me that retrievals, like other humane interactions, don't always need words.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Sep 2nd, 2009 at 5:28pm

It makes me think I wish that would happen to me- that kiss on the cheek thing! How sweet! Thanks for sharing your experiences here.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.