Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Another Possible Visit with Michael Jackson? (Read 5659 times)
I Am Dude

Re: Another Possible Visit with Michael Jackson?
Reply #15 - Sep 4th, 2009 at 6:33pm

There appears to be video proof that MJ is still alive, as well as audio and journals of him speaking of planning his death hoax dating from last year.  I must admit, if this is true, it is really a brilliant plan on his part.  Not only did he escape a 400 million dollar debt, but he has earned millions in sales since his "death."  Plus, he can now live comfortably out of the public eye.. or so he thinks...

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Sep 4th, 2009 at 7:39pm

Yes, that's true.  MJ is still alive.  He participated in the cover-up of those who placed dynamite in the WTC, which as we all know was the real cause of the collapse.

Very few folks know he was working with the Bush administration, just as Elvis worked with Nixon in the early 1970s.

Which is why his death was faked: people were beginning to catch on to his involvement and his life would have been in grave danger.

We need to hope that he's not outed, for his own safety.

R

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #17 - Sep 4th, 2009 at 8:54pm

BST's..23 to 26 being the BST's as described in TMI's Lifeline. Personally, I put 27 in as a BST because of the relationship with the physical and it being an area where decisions are made in direction. Including moving back into the physical or continuing on an outward flo. Perhaps someone who has better recall of the BST's can comment. I recall little to nothing of any extended visits(time) there, other than to do drop offs from recoveries, and to check up on idents. I am being led to believe that something I read at Gateway or in Journeys OOTB pushes me in this direction of believing it to be a BST. 
And by the way, MJ is not dead. He just doesn't have a body he is using at this point. You never really die. Thats the thing. if people would just get over the dying thing, they wouldn't fear going OOB and would figure out what they truly are. So you guys are partly correct..hes not dead.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.