Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Another Possible Visit with Michael Jackson? (Read 5664 times)
supermodel

Indiana
Another Possible Visit with Michael Jackson?
Aug 31st, 2009 at 4:54pm

So I had this really weird dream....I'm not sure what to really make of it because I don't know if I dreamed it because I wanted it to happen or did it just....happen?

Anywho....

I found myself in an older model vehicle (late 40's early 50's) but very very stylish! The vehicle was driven by an unseen driver.

I was sitting in the backseat with none other than MJ himself. He looked like the MJ of 1982.

He was just having such a good time. I remember being in "awe" of him. I was so excited to meet him and couldn't get over his celebrity so to speak.

We did share some affection but I don't remember ever "touching him" so to speak. He shared the affection back with me but he was more interested in giving me a tour of the surroundings.

I just remember that he was very much a jokester. Laughing the entire time we were together. The car stopped and we went a few places...(My memory fails me when I try to think of where)

Then it sort of just faded away and I woke up.

What do you think?

Supermodel....

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Re: Another Possible Visit with Michael Jackson?
Reply #1 - Sep 1st, 2009 at 9:23pm

I think you were and are a devoted fan who misses this man and feels the loss, almost personally.

I for one cannot remember what he looked like in 1982....

Thomas

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #2 - Sep 2nd, 2009 at 12:57am

Hey Tgecks

Thanks! I was all of three in 1982 and really wasn't allowed to listen to his music until I was almost grown!

religious parents lol Cheesy

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Pat E.

Northern California
Reply #3 - Sep 2nd, 2009 at 1:47am

As one who was never a fan, I find it amazing how much time and energy has been spent by so many people on this man.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #4 - Sep 2nd, 2009 at 4:03am

Some say he is still alive...

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Sep 2nd, 2009 at 5:40am

What a nice dream for you, Supermodel. It sounds to me like you are reconciling yourself to his death, and a new life in other realms, a new life which you would like to share in some way, in a friendly way. It's interesting how the death of someone who is an important figure to us can release strong emotions within us, allowing them to be expressed more openly, perhaps.

Yes, some say he is still alive, and he will be alive in many ways.

There was a recent hoax, admitted, in which someone created and circulated a video of an actor copying Jackson's mannerisms, showing him hopping out of the ambulance at the hospital, 'proving' he was alive.

So, people say a lot of things, do a lot of things.

Happy dreaming, Supermodel! I believe that where Michael Jackson is, cars are not really necessary, but I'm glad you were invited for a fun ride.

IP Logged

CharleyTuna

ALK Member

Connecticut
Reply #6 - Sep 2nd, 2009 at 12:38pm

MJ was a great performer but also a very odd individual. He lived in his own little world here, and it wouldn't surprise me if he has created his own "There". He may be stuck for a while

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #7 - Sep 2nd, 2009 at 2:48pm

Pat E. wrote on Sep 2nd, 2009 at 1:47am:
As one who was never a fan, I find it amazing how much time and energy has been spent by so many people on this man.

Since you're not a fan, I guess you don't understand. I don't understand why so many people loved Elvis but I let them have their moment.

Supermodel....

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #8 - Sep 2nd, 2009 at 2:50pm

Quote:
What a nice dream for you, Supermodel. It sounds to me like you are reconciling yourself to his death, and a new life in other realms, a new life which you would like to share in some way, in a friendly way. It's interesting how the death of someone who is an important figure to us can release strong emotions within us, allowing them to be expressed more openly, perhaps.

Yes, some say he is still alive, and he will be alive in many ways.

There was a recent hoax, admitted, in which someone created and circulated a video of an actor copying Jackson's mannerisms, showing him hopping out of the ambulance at the hospital, 'proving' he was alive.

So, people say a lot of things, do a lot of things.

Happy dreaming, Supermodel! I believe that where Michael Jackson is, cars are not really necessary, but I'm glad you were invited for a fun ride.

Hey b2. Thanks for your reply. I don't think cars are necessary either...unless you feel that they are.  Smiley

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Ally

Reply #9 - Sep 3rd, 2009 at 12:12am

Sounds like Michael Jackson is having a pretty good afterlife experience!  Smiley

Though it could very well be that he is living in a belief system territory of his own making. But if that were the case, then why did supermodel see him recovering in Focus 27 in an earlier dream? I think he is enjoying the heck out of himself in Focus 27, right now, living in his own custom 'place'. We all have one, right? I think right now he is in his. I'm very happy for him. I'm sorry that he died so soon, but he most certainly is in a better place, now. Smiley

RIP, and much PUL, Michael. You deserve it.

Ally

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #10 - Sep 3rd, 2009 at 9:13am

Greetings,

The Reception Center is in Focus 27.  Most souls who have just passed go there first to meet friends and helpers and adjust to their new state. Then after some past life review they go to their BST, if it differs from 27. So Supermodel must have seen him in both those places.
Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #11 - Sep 3rd, 2009 at 3:23pm

From Neverland to Everland... MJ is doing just fine. I must say how happy I am that Supermodel has been able to hook up with his energy. I don't find it unusual at all, and most believable. Focus 27 is a BST, so if that's where he has chosen to hang out then I am happy for him. He could have chosen many differant areas. Some not so easy to reach out to. The unfortunate thing, about his life was, that he was prosecuted by the media. Funny how judge and juries can find someone innocent but some individuals just cant except that truth. Their hate and distrust could end up effecting where they go once they drop their bodies. People who live in glass houses shouldn't through stones. You must really have love for him Supermodel. Keep up your good work! If you need him, he will be there.

IP Logged

CharleyTuna

ALK Member

Connecticut
Reply #12 - Sep 3rd, 2009 at 5:35pm

I have never found the park but from what I understand it is not in the belief system territories. The park will be there whether or not you believe or don't believe in it. It was supposedly created by humans a very long time ago to help people recover after life on earth. I think there may be some kind of bridge, gap, or null zone that separates the 2. Those with certain beliefs will go to the place in the territories they resonate with, those with no beliefs and are not burdened by any emotional earthly ties will pass by the belief territories and find themselves in the park.

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #13 - Sep 3rd, 2009 at 9:53pm

Thanks Hawkeye and Betson! If it weren't for you guys and many others here, I would have thought I was going insane! Wink

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Ally

Reply #14 - Sep 4th, 2009 at 2:52pm

Okay, so is Focus 27 a BST or not? Or is it like a 'higher' BST with more freedoms than from the lower ones created only by humans still 'trapped' in the lower earth realms? Does anybody know? The reason why I ask is because the people who have posted are saying two things: that it is a belief system territory, and that it is not. So which is it? Or could it be both?

And no problem, supermodel. Glad we could help!  Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.