Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Belief system territory trip (Read 8263 times)
Ally

Re: Belief system territory trip
Reply #15 - Sep 4th, 2009 at 2:03pm

Mark wrote on Sep 4th, 2009 at 1:15pm:
I have a question that may or may not have been addressed -in Bruce's books he mentions that while doing retrievals and other non-physical activities there are sometimes living people -sleepers/dreamers who are observing as well. If we come across people who seem to be unresponsive or uncaring how does one know they have actually passed over and are not simply asleep? Or maybe the sense Charlie got not to mention they had died was a hint that he should not as they were not?

That IS a good question!

How Can you tell the difference between a disembodied soul who is stuck, and just a dreamer that is asleep? I never thought about that!

IP Logged

Iank

ALK Member

uk
Reply #16 - Sep 4th, 2009 at 5:31pm

charley
fascinating story,but what kind of astral plane was that supposed to be,what level?..As i understand it,according to communicators from the afterlife,there are seven planes of existence..

The four planes of form

1.Earth ( including earth bound spirits)

2. Hades (or the intermediate state,including purgatory)

3.The plane of illusion (or lower astral)

4. The plane of colour (or upper astral or summerland)

The three formless planes (or planes of pure consciousness)

IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Reply #17 - Sep 4th, 2009 at 5:45pm

Yes, I've read about the seven planes of consciousness as well in various forms over the years. However, I just wonder if some of those (particularly Hades and Purgatory) are BSTs in themselves?
As a side issue (and forgive me if this appears to be a stupid question) over 'the other side' is there any sense of passing time? I notice in RAM's account of the Michael tape that he's been clinging to a piece of wood after his ship went down in the afterlife for over a century (if memory serves) but to Michael it seemed like a few hours.
Does this mean that there's no concept of linear time over there, or is all time happening at once and we can dip in and out of parts of linear time with the right techniques? If so, could I (in theory at least) travel into the future and see what I'm doing as well as going back into the past, whether a few decades or many thousands of years (or even further?) . Are the past and future constantly changing as we exist and make decisions. If the past is not changeable, then does that mean that the future is already written in stone, or is it only a probability which can be changed by our intentiosn and actions?
Sorry if this has wandered off subject, but to me it feels like a paradox that must have some kind of answer.
Any ideas folks?

Best wishes,
David.

IP Logged

CharleyTuna

ALK Member

Connecticut
Reply #18 - Sep 4th, 2009 at 9:58pm

Mark, every human spirit I have run into and made contacted with had no physical body. For instance, Reggie, the military guy, I know he died so fast it was instantaneous. When I came across him he was playing his last memories over and over trying to find out how he got to that field he now found himself in. He did not know his body died. How could he be dead ?
He was still thinking, walking and talking.  Now you may ask,  how do I know that. Well I cant answer because I don't know, you will just know. I have never run into any sleepers so I cant answer that question. Iank I have never heard of the 4 planes. Imagine a piece of blank paper with a dot in the middle and then a bunch of rings around that dot ( sorta like the planet Saturn ) The dot represents earth, and the rings are focus levels. If you ask me, your idea sounds basically the same. Confusion arises when people try to translate non physical environments into physical. In my opinion, Monroe's and Bruce's books are without a doubt the best attempts at making that translation into something that you can visualize and make sense out of.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.