Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
words given to me from spirit (Read 1332 times)
juditha
Ex Member

words given to me from spirit
Aug 18th, 2009 at 2:34pm

Hi  These words were given to me and i felt they were from spirit.i felt that this was from a poet in the 16th century and the name given me was John Stanley,he showed me a cottage close to a river, it had a black carriage in the drive,he was dressed in tweed clothing and also wore a cap and also had a moustache,he showed me his little girl who was dressed in a little grey jacket long skirt with a crinoline apron hanging from her skirt, beautiful blonde ringlets,she was sitting on the grass in front of her father,while he was reading to her and then they faded leaving me with a loving smile.

I have not researched this yet but im going to later.These are some words he gave me of what he wrote about in the 16th century

"Once there was light in the valley of times gone by, it circled the mountains and faded into the cracks of never to be, where did it go, only the dark storm and the rain would know,but it is hideing behind the cloud of no reason, so all is now lost and the light will never be, for it has fallen into the pit of sadness and now the tears will not stop falling."

Love and God bless love juditha

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: words given to me from spirit
Reply #1 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 7:38pm

Hi Juditha --

We can pick up thoughts that we attract because we are in a similiar mood to these other thoughts. 
In other words, there is nothing prophetic about Stanley's thoughts that the light dissappeared.  He had his own reasons for saying the light dissappeared, and for him it was not a poetic metaphor ....

www.goldbergweb.com
" JOHN STANLEY, Poet

(1712-1786) John Stanley was born in London. At about the age of two, he had the misfortune to fall on a marble hearth with a china basin in his hand, an accident which left him almost blind - apparently he was still able to distinguish colors and possibly some shapes...."

If your connection with him goes farther than sharing similiar thoughts, if your relationship with him was that you were his daughter then or even if you were him, it still would be good to give up such dark thoughts.  They don't seem to be bringing you truths that help you.

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: words given to me from spirit
Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 9:31pm

English isn't my first language, but I can tell these verses are impressing to me. Yes, they're depressive, as Bets alluded, but still have poetic power.

And you haven't heard from Stanley's almost-blindness, as Bets found out? So you might actually picked something up from him.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.