Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The world trade centre (Read 5355 times)
juditha
Ex Member

The world trade centre
Aug 17th, 2009 at 3:45pm

Hi I watched the movie"World Trade Centre"for the first time,i felt so much hate for who, had done this to your country America,the bravery that your people showed in this terrible act upon the world trade centre,i cried after the movie had finished,i want to say from me and all of England that we send much love to all in America,and our prayers that your country knows only peace and Gods protection of love and light surrounding your country each day.

Love and God bless America love juditha from England

IP Logged

b2
Ex Member

Re: The world trade centre
Reply #1 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 2:12pm

Thank you for remembering, Juditha. Although there was a lot of horror and fear on that day, there was also so much bravery.

I am sorry for the path we took as a country after the events of that day. But, that is just me. Your kind thoughts are very much appreciated by me, and I will never forget how I felt that morning, watching the events unfold on a small television we wheeled into the office.

I work in an office which has responsibility for an entire department at a university, and we were told to carry on with business 'as usual'. That was not to be. But, I stayed at my desk, made the phone calls I needed to make, listened to those who reacted in whatever way they felt they needed to do -- to leave their jobs so they could feel safe with their friends and families that day.

I remember professors in their classrooms that morning, being faced with the dilemma: what do I teach my students on this morning?

We all knew so little. We could see it on tv, and we knew the airplanes were all grounded, but none of us in this country knew what was coming next.

I cannot say that I have ever really suffered, the way that some people did, on that day, and afterwards, because of those events. In many ways, I've been protected, where I am.

But, nevertheless, I will never forget that day. I will always regret where it has led us, although that is my own, very small perspective.

So, on behalf of those who don't speak, thank you.

IP Logged

Ally

Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 2:26pm

In my opinion, when that happened, it was the turning point when the whole country went down the drain. I think it is an act of terrorism, no doubt, and so many suffered, but I don't depend on movies to show me that. I have learned that big media and large corporations cannot be trusted to tell you the truth.

Has anyone ever heard about the Conspiracy about 9-11, that perhaps the Real reasons why the two buildings collapsed was Not because of the airplanes, but Controlled Demolitions? Watch the old videos. Many, MANY eyewitnesses talked about Explosions from underneath the building before the collapses. Molten metal pouring out which could Not have happened without explosives. Watch the collapses again. Note tiny little smoke plumes that shoot out windows before the collapse gets there. Those plumes are Characteristic of controlled demolitions. So, if that is the case, then Someone had to have orchestrated 9-11 from the Inside. In other words, it was an elaborate hoax to give the US a reason to start another war. It is all tragic, and from what I have read about the conspiracies, the truth may be far more tragic than any claims of Al Qaida, Jihad, or Osama Bin Laden having done it. Sad

P.S. If anyone wants to see a video that shows some proof of this, watch this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDKa1Q1GwTQ

IP Logged

balance

Reply #3 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 7:59pm

Ally,

I have had two astral viewings to do with 911. The first was, the whole thing was to do with OIL! And the second, I was shown a man driving into the basement car park, it was empty! after he parked his car,I was shown him going to the boot. When he opened that up, there were large quantities of explosives!

So the conspiracy theorists do have something right, all is not how it seemed on the day.

I'd like to add here, that for the tragedy that is 911, it did do one thing for the world for all who lost there lives on that day. And that thing is ,it made people question the system and not just take what the media preach as truth.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 9:45pm

I've seen many documentaries about it, but the one from the French brothers who planned to make a documentary about the NY firefighters just sticks. But I can't really recommend watching it. You know, afterwards you're so full of emotions. And it doesn't really help. We know already what's good and what's bad when we remember the moments of love and joy in our lives.

Spooky

P.S. These documentaries often show what happened to single persons, and a short biography of them, so that we find, they were just trying to lead a life, as they thought would be good. I saw no one involved in hateful attacks against religions or communities. This might be a good watch for terrorists-to-be. But probably, they won't get the chance, or just don't want to see. It's always the same, taking the look away from the individual, you get a mass of people insteaed, which is easier to demonize.

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Premierre.operator

Reply #5 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 6:17am

I recommend to see the movie "Spirit of time". Basically bullshit, but it's not the only film and publication giving very convincing evidence, that these were acts, prepared by the US Authorities. Islamic terrorism is a myth, useful for military industry and secret agencies. The same with explosions of the houses in Russia. Those, who told and proved the truth, that it was FSB (ex-KGB) who actually did it to justify the war in Chechnya, are already there, where you use to do the retrievals. Go find them and ask.

Quote:
The first was, the whole thing was to do with OIL!

Sure. To make the nation approve the war in Iraq. And probably, soon in Iran too... To me, it would be nice to sweep Iran from the face of the Earth, they are a real threat. If they only possess nuclear weapons, the US will be drown in blood, and Israel will just disappear. Too many offences and threats from their leader. If I were the President of the US, I would use strategic nuclear weapons for spot strikes to destroy all their industry and infrastructures to ashes. Mentality of medieval times deserves medieval approach. And people always deserve their government and the order they have in their country.

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #6 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 8:50am

Go to google videos and watch LOOSE CHANGE. But do not be surprised if it results in a belief system meltdown.

THomas

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #7 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 1:14pm

I haven't researched the matter, but I heard that a number of engineers have said that airplane crashes wouldn't cause the buildings to collapse in the way they collasped.  The fact of how the 3rd building went down is really curious.

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #8 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 8:18pm

Hey you chuld send that link to CNN they would love to have it and get the truth.George

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #9 - Aug 21st, 2009 at 1:51pm

I doubt a major news network would be so bold. Why don't any of them talk about something such as how thousands of sophisticated crop circles have appeared? Instead, they'd rather talk about something such as Michael Jackson over and over and over again.

george stone wrote on Aug 20th, 2009 at 8:18pm:
Hey you chuld send that link to CNN they would love to have it and get the truth.George

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Aug 21st, 2009 at 2:46pm

Hi I often wonder what my grandad would have thought of this as he served in the 2nd world war as he would have felt sad about all the wars going on,he lost all his hair and when he came home on leave my grandmother said he used to sob the night before he went back to fight and when the war finally ended and he came home
He could not bare loud noises and he developed cancer and in his day there was not so much help for people who had cancer then and my grandmother told me that in the end he layed in his bed begging God to take his life as he was in so much pain and he was only 45 yrs old and gran said that when he died,he said he was free and this smile appeared on his face and he slipped away.

War is a terrible thing what it does to peoples lives,i mean grandads two brothers were blown to bits in the first world war,he grew up and suffered in the war and suffered after the war,if only all countries could live in peace and harmony together,but that will only ever be wishful thinking.

Love and God bless  love juditha

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #11 - Aug 21st, 2009 at 7:16pm

You're right Juditha. The people who justify war wouldn't be so quick to do so if they truly understood what people go through because of war. The ill effects keep spreading in various ways.

IP Logged

Ally

Reply #12 - Sep 2nd, 2009 at 11:54pm

tgecks wrote on Aug 19th, 2009 at 8:50am:
Go to google videos and watch LOOSE CHANGE. But do not be surprised if it results in a belief system meltdown.

THomas

Tgecks, I watched Loose Change recently and yeah, it pretty much proves that the government 110% cannot be trusted, as well as media giants. It was obviously an inside job. Why were the news talking about building 7 having collapsed BEFORE it actually collapsed?!!! If that alone is not enough proof that the whole thing was staged, then I don't know what is. There is a cruel structured organization living behind the facade known as the US government, and every other government in the world is it's lackey. These people are all related by race and family as well, and they have their own agendas. Basically, the whole world is their slave. I know that may sound crazy, but I've seen much more than just Loose Change to bring me to that conclusion. Just wanted to shed some light on it to everyone here.

Love and Light,

Ally

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Sep 3rd, 2009 at 9:35am

I think it's fairly clear that the Iraq war was about securing access to oil supplies (both existing and new), and securing a new strategic blocking position in the gulf as the military presence in Saudi Arabia was becoming unwelcome, and the country looking a lot less stable.

The blocking aspects probably included shutting down Saddam Hussein (as a threat or despot, a very minor consideration - but heaven sent as a PR justification), positioning to counter the growth of Iranian power, blocking Russian and Chinese access, and covering possible developments between India, Pakistan and China over Kashmir.

It seems quite likely that the public perception of the Iraqi regime and 9-11 were massaged/brought about to create the required public support for the invasion, along with hyping the terrorist threat to justify the 'war on terror'  Roll Eyes which among other things enabled the move into Afghanistan.

This whole struggle for dominance between the superpowers across the crescent that starts in Syria, and proceeds through Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kashmir and Tibet to China, and for control of access to oil and the Gulf has been going since the 1800s when it was known as 'The Great Game'.

This is why China is intent on maintaining a strong presence in  Tibet. Even the recent events in Georgia where the Russians called NATO's bluff were probably a part of this.

A really good and informative read on the history of this struggle and the current scenario across all of this territory is 'War at the Top of the World: The Struggle for Afghanistan, Kashmir and Tibet', by Eric Margolis: http://www.amazon.com/War-Top-World-Struggle-Afghanistan/dp/0415934680/ref=sr_1_...

Once you've read this you'll never look at any of these issues in the same light again. Notice how it is that pretty much all of the countries in this crescent have been labelled as a threat to enable invasion, or have had internal wars kicked off by externally supported internal groups, or are regarded as disputed territory.   

The pity of it all is that it's the ordinary people on both sides that always suffer in this sort of scene, while the big guys at the top play games....

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #14 - Sep 3rd, 2009 at 10:39am

Varja,
"The pity of it all is that it's the ordinary people on both sides that always suffer in this sort of scene, while the big guys at the top play games...."

Pyramid structure scheme - power is moving from the bottom to the top. I think it's more difficult to find organisations on earth which do not follow the pyramid structure than the other way around. The most successful infiltration is when it's right in front of ones incarnational nose and yet the creepy smell isn't recognized. Expiration date? Eons ago.

Democracy - majority rules. People that enjoy boards like these are not part of a societal majority. - Tree huggers. Fringe nobodies. Tin foil loons. Cloud riders. And so on.

Another thing is that power mongers seem to let people have the illusion of power. It's as if the people is for the government, when it's supposed to be the other way around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5HSEXS3PIA

As for the buildings in the topic, 9/11 Plane In Site and 9/11 Ripple Effect are two of the better ones I've seen about the subject.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.