Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Fishing the archetypes from subconsciousness. (Read 11078 times)
Premierre.operator

Fishing the archetypes from subconsciousness.
Aug 16th, 2009 at 6:25am

Has anyone tried to?

I mean:

1. Getting in touch with an energy ally (example - one of your past incarnations, much more powerful than you).
2. Transformation of one's personality, merging with a powerful archetype from collective subconsciousness.
3. Manifestation of an archetype in order to create a mighty guardian, for example. Etheric or even physical.

I know the methods, but they are quite complicated.  In some Focus, I'm sure, it will be easier. Have anybody tried? In what Focus?

In general, what Focus in your opinion is the best for creation a tunnel to subconsciousness? Linking consciousness and subconsciousness? Control over one's subconsciosness means, that this person is SemiGod. So great his abilities are. Because it's a well known fact, that subconsciousness can process any reality like computer data. And change it any way you wish, like a powerful computer work station.

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Re: Fishing the archetypes from subconsciousness.
Reply #1 - Aug 16th, 2009 at 8:24am

Guidelines, a program at The Monroe Institute, is designed specifically for developing a rapport with your guide(s), which for me meet all of your qualifications for archetype. After reflection and exploration, it is my belief that these guides are higher aspects of (who else) YOU. The program uses mostly Focus 21, but I find my Best and Highest Self much farther "out", in Monroe-speak, Focus 42-Focus 49. These are levels which are part of the Starlines program, which is Monroe's most advanced program.

There is a LOT more, in fact, most of "it", beyond Focus 27.

Thomas

IP Logged

Premierre.operator

Reply #2 - Aug 17th, 2009 at 5:44am

Thanks Tgecks,

But these Focus levels (except 21) and these programs can't be found on any CDs or DVDs, can they? Only at TMI residental programs, right? So, I'm not an American, what would you recommend? I saw Focus 27 in presets for BWGen, but... I'm not afraid of anything, and I've already tried it with BWgen, no effect. I suppose it won't work without guidelines. To be sincere, I couldnt get into Focus 21 even with a licenced CD.

Never heard, anyone can rise higher that Focus 27. It's the threshold of physical death, isn't it?

IP Logged

Premierre.operator

Reply #3 - Aug 17th, 2009 at 8:03am

It sounds like "The Gateway Experience" is something outdated and not efficient. Something for the very beginners...
« Last Edit: Aug 17th, 2009 at 9:19am by Premierre.operator »  

IP Logged

hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Reply #4 - Aug 17th, 2009 at 1:11pm

PrenOp, I use my tapes all the time. Best investment I made in myself, ever. They are from from outdated and they go up to F21. Of course going to Virginia and doing Gateway was a far larger experience for myself but what I received from the tapes was incredible. By the way, Gateway at TMI, same as its been for years. Something just never go out of date.

IP Logged

Premierre.operator

Reply #5 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 5:45am

Hi Hawkeye,

According to Tgecks, there are new and much more efficient programs at TMI. But as far as I know, Focus 27 was the last, discovered by Robert Monroe. Perhaps, it's something new... I don't inderstand. "The Gateway Experience" worked GREAT for me, but gave me less, than I expected. Mayby, the affirmation was wrong. Maybe I didn't work hard enough. I'd like to go it through once again.

In your opinion, what Focus provides the closest cooperation with subconsciousness? Regression to past incarnations, for example? I want to manifest one of my incarnations - a man of very Big Power. He lived about 200 000 years ago. I feel him, can view him, but the contact is too weak. I want to possess his Power and Might. Why not? He's a part of my Higher Self.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #6 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 8:39pm

One thing is expectations, the other what you actually get. "Gateway", in my own experience, is just the right name; it can open you up, but it won't necessarily fullfill all of your expectations.

"Archetypes", in the original sense of Jung, aren't past lives and aren't gods, although gods usually carry a lot of archetypes, as without, they won't resonate too much with us. Archetypes are simply common hermeneutical structures of humans, myths, independent from culture. You cannot simply merge with an archetype, as archetypes basically are stories, not persons or any other mighty entities. In dreams, meditation, or drug-induced experiences you might encounter archetypes, but you never can "be" an archetype. It's not a person, and it's not a force. It's a psychological structure.

As to manifest  previous-life persons, in my experience you, again, can become conscious of their psychic structure, and maybe getting hints from them, but can't "manifest" them. Because to manifest them, you had to manifest their body, their surrounding, their historical age, short: The very time and space of them.
   Another possibility is you mean being overtaken by a previous-life-person, possessed. Maybe that's possible. But reasonable?

A suggestion: Find out how your previous-life-person has gained it's power, what this power is about, and how that person's life end was. This may give you interesting results. And it is a prerequisite to master this person's power.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Premierre.operator

Reply #7 - Aug 18th, 2009 at 11:48pm

Hi Spooky,

Thank you.

Yes, there are 2 types of archetypes. What you describe, are common archetypes of collective subconsciousness. According to Jung. Also there are personal archetypes, informational structures existing in one's personal subconsciousness.
I'm not so sure, that one can't merge with a collective archetype. Russian military psychologists stated to have proved, that it's possible. I don't believe words, unless I have my own experience.
But at Russian schools of Magic and energy-informational development, all grown from the KGB and military forces, and all being kind of totalitarian sects (easy to join, hard to leave), they really use their past incarnations as subpersonalities. Sometimes as a dominating subpersonality. And, of course, like energy allies. I took lessons from one well-known Russian Master, but that program didn't include working with all and any incarnations. It was a program for total physical and mental domination, called "OverHuman" or "OverLord"or "Superior Man" (not sure how it's should properly sound in English). In German it's exactly: "Über Mensch". In Russian: "Sverhсhelovek". "Сверхчеловек". Invocation of invincible unvulnerable Warrior achetype was part of the exercises. But a weak point is that it was meant only for destruction of the enemies. In a Berserk-like transe I could take over lots of people. First - suggestion, like a snake, making them kid of stoned, then attack, and all were scattered arround, no none could stand. I full force stab of a razor-sharp knife or a slash of a Japanese sword did nothing to me. Firearms always missed. They couldn't take aim, or bullets just flew in wrong direction, difficult to say. In this way special troops are trained in Russia, and this Master is an ex-instuctor of such troops. His name is Vadim Schlachter.
How to use it for constructive purposes... I don't know.

Quote:
As to manifest  previous-life persons, in my experience you, again, can become conscious of their psychic structure, and maybe getting hints from them, but can't "manifest" them. Because to manifest them, you had to manifest their body, their surrounding, their historical age, short: The very time and space of them.

Why historical surroundings, age? Saint people resurrected those who had "gone" long ago, and with no historical surroundings.
« Last Edit: Aug 19th, 2009 at 2:32am by Premierre.operator »  

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #8 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 8:58am

I do not mean to insinuate that the programs at TMI are more efficient at all. They do take you beyond Focus 27 via their specific pathways, but those pathways are quite limited in scope, and the vast majority of my exploration has been outside of these parameters (Voyager 8 space ship and Space Station Alpha). However, having done Remote Viewing at TMI, I know that there are frequencies that are never used publicly in Gateway or Guidelines or any of the "lines" programs, and that are reserved for special guests and occasions. Just to make the point, Skip put on an exercise at Focus 21 called "Transcendance of Time and Space" which kept asking, "WHO AM I?" which left people literally staggering down the hall. People were asking "What the hell was that?" and these were folks who were very experienced with the usual frequencies. It was reportedly made, Skip said, from reverse engineering the eeg of a well known person while they were RV'ing. It was powerful beyond every other tape I have done there ever, and I have done all the programs except one.

Many others make binaural things. Check our Dr. Jeffery THompson. He has a Gamma Meditation system that is great, and poroduces frequencies that are not (for a fact) on the TMI cds. I use my CDs and mp3s all the time, but they are only training aids, and such changes and expanded staes can be reached and maintained while awake, wit eyes open.

Practice, practice, practice.

Thomas

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #9 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 9:02am

Oops. Forgot to answer the question. I like Focus 10 the most, and Focus 27, but have cut and pasted the CDs to make them longer and take the chit chat out, so they are Free Flow and last one hour.

And I like the Gamma Meditation system from Jeffery Thompson, who also has an Awakened Mind 2.0 series i find very nice, too. I go to some level, but do not always call it bya Monroe  label. I would encourage you to no fall in to the trap of thinking there is certain way to do it and it is only taught at TMI.

Thomas

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #10 - Aug 19th, 2009 at 2:37pm

I believe it is a mistake to try to grow in power by making contact with a past life that was supposedly powerful.

Real power is having the freedom of mind to find the best path for your soul, which means finding a way that includes unconditional love and respect for other beings, divine will and what the oneness requires.

Real strength comes from aligning one's self with the light. A self-centered, self-serving approach is doomed to fail eventally.

IP Logged

Premierre.operator

Reply #11 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 4:56am

Many thanks, Thomas!

I'll find what Dr. Thompson offers, you bet.

In another thread I asked you about that Space stuff. Space Station, Voyager, I don't understand if these are TMI programs, or not TMI programs? Is it somehow connected to ETs?

Thanks,

P/O.

IP Logged

Premierre.operator

Reply #12 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 5:31am

Recoverer,

Quote:
Real power is having the freedom of mind to find the best path for your soul, which means finding a way that includes unconditional love and respect for other beings, divine will and what the oneness requires.

In this quote you use two contradicting words: "freedom" and "requires". If somebody or something requires from you anything - it can never be Freedom. It's an illusion, a mental prison, like Tgecks says. It's their reality, not yours. DO WHAT THOU WILT - SHALL BE THE WHOLE OF THE LAW. A. Crowley. That's true FREEDOM.

Atlanteans were the most powerful and developed Civilization which ever existed on The Earth. Nothing to be compared with this one. So, embracing the Might of a Titan whom you were thousand years ago - is the best one can do, I suppose.

IP Logged

Premierre.operator

Reply #13 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 7:47am

Thomas,

Quote:
Many others make binaural things. Check our Dr. Jeffery THompson. He has a Gamma Meditation system that is great, and poroduces frequencies that are not (for a fact) on the TMI cds

Thank you. Already found. What these programs have done for you, if not a secret? What abilities have developed, what new abilities have appeared?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #14 - Aug 20th, 2009 at 12:50pm

Freedom isn't a matter of being able to do whatever we want regardless of how it effects others. When a person seeks such a path, he (or she) seeks it because he is caught up in his self serving attachments and psychological conditioning.

When a person is truly free, he will open his heart to love and humility, and find a way that not only serves himself, but all living beings.

When a person is truly free, he is able to see that the most wonderful and joyful thing he can do, is live according to love. Nothing makes a person feel more complete and at peace within, than when he or she is able to love another.

Premierre.operator wrote on Aug 20th, 2009 at 5:31am:
Recoverer,

Quote:

In this quote you use two contradicting words: "freedom" and "requires". If somebody or something requires from you anything - it can never be Freedom. It's an illusion, a mental prison, like Tgecks says. It's their reality, not yours. DO WHAT THOU WILT - SHALL BE THE WHOLE OF THE LAW. A. Crowley. That's true FREEDOM.

Atlanteans were the most powerful and developed Civilization which ever existed on The Earth. Nothing to be compared with this one. So, embracing the Might of a Titan whom you were thousand years ago - is the best one can do, I suppose.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.