Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Fishing the archetypes from subconsciousness. (Read 11105 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Fishing the archetypes from subconsciousness.
Reply #15 - Aug 21st, 2009 at 9:05am

Greetings,

This thread is off topic.  Let's move on to better concerns.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #16 - Aug 21st, 2009 at 12:32pm

Premiere Operator:

I have never been to TMI, and I don't assume that everything Robert Monroe and Bruce Moen say is true. I'm not saying they are wrong, it is just that I haven't had all of the experiences they had, and until I experience something for myself, I'm skeptical.

If you'll take notice, you'll find that I'm trying to be helpful. I don't know what your life story is about, but for some reason you've chosen to take a path that seems to lack love and light. You'd do yourself a really big favor if you stepped back for a while, and looked at your life in an honest way. The more you do so the more you'll seek to love "everybody" rather than judging some people to be expendable simply because they don't agree with you. Ask yourself what you're turning yourself into. Eventually you'll have to do so, either here or in the hereafter, whether or not you are willing to acknowledge this to yourself.

Premierre.operator wrote on Aug 21st, 2009 at 6:41am:
I don't see any Love in your posts. What I see is irritation and attempt to fight back my posts. You are under the control of the TMI egregore, closed to thoughts beyond the limited number of dogmas your agregore sustains in your mind.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #17 - Aug 23rd, 2009 at 3:34am

lol This guy is hillarious.  I agree with basically nothing he says, yet I'm getting such a kick out of it.  I guess maybe cause I've never come across anyone with these off the wall beliefs and this radical way of thinking.  Its just hard to imagine P.O. being for real.  Like hes really just a teenager pulling a prank of everyone and laughing to himself at home for starting such a commotion.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #18 - Aug 23rd, 2009 at 10:47am

Have you ever noticed that when you make a stand and say, "This is who I AM, my Highest Self, the ME I really am in my heart..." and that when it is full of love and passion that sometimes the exact oppposite appears someplace? This is still a place of polarity (though not for much longer, I think...).

If you look for judgement and condemnation, you will find it. If you look for love and forgiveness, you will find it. Call me naive, but I much prefer the way I feel when I choose love and forgiveness.

Opposition perpetuates and strengthens. Demonstrate for peace, not in opposition to war.

I am sorry you cannot find this in your heart, PO, because it is there. Look again, change your mind. Simple as that.

Thomas

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #19 - Aug 23rd, 2009 at 1:51pm

Quote:
If you enjoy it and ask me for it - ill simply kick your ass. OK?

Hey man I gave you a compliment!  I said I think you're funny!  What's with this hostility?  If you were really a premier operator you wouldn't need to kick my ass, you could just project and do your damage in the RT.  But do I really deserve it?  To get my ass kicked for speaking my mind?  That kind of logic would only come from an very unadvanced human consciousness.
« Last Edit: Aug 23rd, 2009 at 5:06pm by I Am Dude »  

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Premierre.operator

Reply #20 - Aug 23rd, 2009 at 6:49pm

Quote:
Hey man I gave you a compliment!  I said I think you're funny!  What's with this hostility?  If you were really a premier operator you wouldn't need to kick my ass, you could just project and do your damage in the RT.  But do I really deserve it?  To get my ass kicked for speaking my mind?  That kind of logic would only come from an very unadvanced human consciousness.

What hostility? Are you kidding? I also gave you a compliment. I don't kick anyone's asses. Maybe if I offered you such an honor, you are a chosen one in my opinion?

Do you know, what is premier operator? What he's able to do, how he operates? Projections are your ignorant belief system. There's no projection. Every mind control action is being done via the collective subconsciousness. If you aren't acquainted with a person. If you are, no problem in establishing a structural link. Machines, though, permit doing it via a photo or other rapport, even if you aren't acquainted. Sometimes the text is enough to get one's energy-informational signature.

Don't worry. I won't kick you ass, if you don't want me to. You sounded like you did.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #21 - Aug 23rd, 2009 at 11:14pm

LOL sorry I failed to realize that an ass kicking from you would be honorable.  Like I said, you're a funny man.

Quote:
Do you know, what is premier operator? What he's able to do, how he operates?

I don't actually.  I've never heard the term, or title, whatever it is.  Feel free to fill me in, I'm interested.  I actually did a search on google but nothing came up.

Quote:
Projections are your ignorant belief system. There's no projection. Every mind control action is being done via the collective subconsciousness

I guess projections are part of my belief system, just like my normal daily activies arise from my belief system as well.  I wouldn't say it is a false belief that I project my consciousness from my physical body, because I do.  Everyone does.  It may be a false concept in a greater sense, for this whole experience is an illusion, including projections, but it's all relative to one's perspective. 

« Last Edit: Aug 24th, 2009 at 4:12am by I Am Dude »  

IP Logged

Premierre.operator

Reply #22 - Aug 24th, 2009 at 5:43am

Quote:
I wouldn't say it is a false belief that I project my consciousness from my physical body, because I do.

Robert Monroe later called it "phasing". Meaning, that actually you don't project your consciousness anywhere, but shift the focus of perception rather inside, than outside, or in other words, not detaching from body. If I get it right of course.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #23 - Aug 24th, 2009 at 9:34am

Hello --

Whether we phase, project, or tug our silver chorded blue astral body out, etc, --  all  ways of moving into other realms may be determined by what experiences of other 'realms' our consciousness is ready to accept.  At least that's how it seems to me at this stage.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #24 - Aug 24th, 2009 at 1:34pm

If a person doesn't seek to grow in love, there are places he will never get to visit, regardless of whether he thinks in terms of "go out of body," "phase out," whatever. It's a matter of increasing your vibrational rate. You do so only when you let go of limiting ideas that separate you from others.  Sometimes people act as if they are brave because in truth they are afraid.  When they act in such a way they aren't much different than a growling dog. Either they can choose to listen to their self-defense instinct, or to their heart.

Which approach contains the winning formula?

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #25 - Aug 24th, 2009 at 2:26pm

Quote:
Robert Monroe later called it "phasing". Meaning, that actually you don't project your consciousness anywhere, but shift the focus of perception rather inside, than outside, or in other words, not detaching from body. If I get it right of course.

Phasing and projecting seem to be slightly different methods of accessing the same inner dimensions.  I have both types of experiences, and there are definitely differences between them.  It seems phasing is more of a mental projection with little to no awareness of any type of body, where during the classic out of body experience/astral projection my consciousness takes the form of one of my subtle energy bodies.  Check out Robert Bruce's work if you want more information about astral projection- it is most definitely a real phenomenon... meaning it happens.  It happens to people who don't even know what it is.  But like I said, projecting is in essence an illusion, because there is no "outside" of ourselves, everything is in reality contained within our consciousness.

Robert Bruce confirmed to me that phasing is a mental body projection to the astral realms, where astral projection is an astral body projection to the astral.
« Last Edit: Aug 24th, 2009 at 7:00pm by I Am Dude »  

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #26 - Aug 24th, 2009 at 3:54pm

Quote:
It seems phasing is more of a mental projection with little to no awareness of any type of body, where during the classic out of body experience/astral projection my consciousness takes the form of one of my subtle energy bodies.

I agree and in my experience phasing or becoming "point consciousness" is much less limiting than oobe. If you really want to explore the deeper dimensions, why drag a body along?

Quote:
projecting is in essence an illusion, because there is no "outside" of ourselves, everything is in reality contained within our consciousness.

I may be misunderstanding what you're saying, but there is both external and internal. We interact mostly with our internal self, usually in relationship to the external environment created by the larger consciousness system that defines the rules/laws that make up the external environment. ELS would be one example, but there are many worlds with many different rules/laws. The non-physical would be another example with differing rules/laws.

Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #27 - Aug 24th, 2009 at 6:40pm

Kathy

What I am saying is that even the "external" world is actually internal.  The physical world is a product of our brains and our minds.  What we see, feel, hear, taste, touch, is actually empty space...vibration...energy.  It is within us that this energy is given physical attributes.  But the physical world that we percieve is an illusion.  Quantum physics shows this to be fact.  I love it how science is starting to prove these spiritual concepts which in the past were laughed at by the majority.

I'm sure we can agree that all energy is consciousness... including the energy we percieve to be the physical world.  And of course, we are intimately connected with all consciousness.. we are a part of the earth consciousness.. of the universal consciousness.. of source consciousness.  So even the energy which appears to be "outside" of ourselves is actually contained within us.

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #28 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 9:52am

Ok, I see what you're getting at now. Yes, I agree the physical world and the non-physical world for that matter is a product of, and experienced within mind/consciousness, but that doesn't mean is isn't real. I guess I don't like the word illusion because for many people it implies that our world doesn't exist or that it isn't real.

Many physicists are using the word virtual to describe our reality and explain our physics. Or in other words, ELS is a virtual reality much like a virtual computer game and we, as an "individualized consciousness" are all players. While I still remain skeptical, much of what is said about our reality being virtual makes sense as well as fits in nicely with my understanding and experience with the larger consciousness system.

The only thing that fundamentally exists is consciousness, everything else, including energy, light, vibrations, etc. are metaphors.

Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #29 - Aug 25th, 2009 at 2:00pm

Premiere Operator:

Unfriendly spirits have told me things such as they are going to kill me, but obviously they didn't. I didn't respond to them with anger. On some occasions I sent them love and suggested they move on to the light. I've been told that some of them have done so.

I say this with all sincerity:
A day will come when each of us will be a part of the light. We'll love each other completely. In fact, I love you now, even though I don't agree with your approach. I don't mind if you call me a hypocrit, because even though I'm not perfect, I know that I have good intentions and that I'm a good person.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.