Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Visit to a Purgratory (Read 1512 times)
Bob McKelvy

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Rockport Texas
Visit to a Purgratory
Aug 15th, 2009 at 1:06pm

Last night even though I have a regular bed, I will sometimes opt to sleep on the hard ceramic floor of my office on a Yoga mat.   Have no idea why I do this .. Only when the urge hits.  Whenever I do this, always sleep well, deep and sometimes have a spontaneous OBE. ( Out of Boy Experience ) That urge was very strong last night.     Crashed early.  The experience that followed was detailed and vivid.

Was starting to wake up in a half awake state around 2 AM, half in and half out of my body.    Saw a shadowy figure starting to manifest in front of me and slowly blocking out the clock on my DV recorder.   Did not recognize this one. I have two primary guides. One is a Japanese Shinto priest who is also a close friend named Janos.  The other is an ascetic strict Capuccian monk who is always on my case, especially when I drink too much  Smiley Which used to happen a lot !  LOL  Smiley    I used to belong to his order many dives ago.

This person was new,  a small jolly heavy set man, about 5'4" wearing a turban and robe who wanted me to pursue the baser pleasures that his country had to offer.  I want you to live here when you go. You will love my country.    Was not interested.  Felt a powerful spiritual pull to find out why he wanted me to visit his home so bad.   Followed him through many layers of dark energy.  The energy signatures were getting weak instead of stronger.   Uh OH, something is wrong here.  Immediately took control of the situation because of the weak energies.  The man led me to a large city that bustled with music, food, women  and festive energies.

He made a beeline for it.  Told him, no way, that is not the sort of thing I like.  He was obviously a glutton entity.      Found a large flat building off in the distance in the middle of the desert  sitting on the top of a hill that overlooked the whole area.   Instead of the jungles that I was accustomed to on my trips, this was my first Desert.  He was reluctant to take me there.   Knew it had to be some sort of church or religious center,

On the way up there, saw a lot of irregular crude chimney like structures about 20 feet tall with a 5 ~ 10 foot diameter, hand made from mud and sticks. Some of them had smoke coming out of the top.  Knew these were crude homes.  My host  took me to this meeting place that looked like a church.  Instead of benches/pews,  it was split down the middle with dining tables everywhere. Many families were walking in and getting seated at the tables.

On the right were several monks wearing brown robes with long hair and strange powerful spiritual vibes.    Just had to talk to them to see what they had learned from their ascetic experiences. My host was afraid of them.   As soon as I walked in, the staff started to rearrange the tables for the families that were starting to come in.  They gave me a small private table with two chairs. One for me, and one for my host.

My host left very suddenly under the pretense of taking care of another errand he was not comfortable in this temple.  He never returned. 

The monks really intrigued me by their energy signatures. Studied them in detail.  Saw several young boys 9~13 years old also wearing the robes. They also  had bibs with strange letters written in pure gold on them.

Wanted to talk to one of the older monks close to my age  because he had the most powerful energies of all of them, also felt a bond with him.     A woman monk popped up in the back ground wearing a very dark robe  came into focus.     She had the most powerful, beautiful, piercing eyes that I had ever seen.       Made brief eye contact.  Knew that I used to be one of those monks, that she was my guide at that time, that she was their guide. She slinked back into the background.

Could not find my host.  Decided to try walking across the desert on my own to see what it was like because I have never explored a desert before.
On the way down the steps from the temple. The message that the woman conveyed to me during the brief and very powerful eye contact unfolded.

Message: The men you saw were a very powerful wealthy men in earth living.
The one you liked was a very wealthy CEO of a car manufacturing company.  You worked with him before you left.  The others you saw, also came from wealthy backgrounds.   

They wanted to atone for  their selfish lifestyle.  This was the way they wanted to do it.  The CEO's mud hut was studded with many giant diamonds.  They can take all of their creature comforts with them and install them in their home. As you know, they are useless.   

Caught the rest of the message.  While you were down here, you gave us a giant solid silver dome to meet in.      It disappeared after you left.    My thought, drats , thought that was a neat payback gift.     That's when I was reminded that "pay back" does not necessarily exist down here.     My blog on the "Get out of Jail Free card" will shed more light on this.  http://www.myspace.com/stardustvideo

This visit faded into oblivion... Found myself in the office. Watched my body lying on the mat.. Joined it and shut down.    This experience was followed by a beautiful dream of another neat person who is getting ready to come into my orbit....  Love Bob  Smiley

[color=#ff0000][/color]

The Spiritual Adventure Continues .
Bob McKelvy Bob McKelvy Enter your address line 1 here bob.mckelvy.5@facebook.com  
IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Re: Visit to a Purgratory
Reply #1 - Aug 17th, 2009 at 3:55am

Hi Bob,  Smiley

Very interesting OOBE I wonder why no one responded. I don't think you visted purgatory you more likely visted a dark lower material realm, but a great experience nevertheless.

There is a dark black realm of nothingness I visted during a near death event. That realm was more like purgatory except there was no suffering, it seemed to be a place of aloneness where one has infinite time to sort out personal thought processes

I also used to nap at lunch time in my office, the same why your did by laying on the floor and letting my consciousness drift off. After this brief nap I would be hugely invigorated for the rest of the day

Keep Well

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Iank

ALK Member

uk
Re: Visit to a Purgratory
Reply #2 - Sep 7th, 2009 at 6:08pm

It sounds like you visited the plane of illusion and not hades.Hades is said to be a 'grey featureless plane'.for atonement or rest..
« Last Edit: Sep 7th, 2009 at 11:05pm by Iank »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.