Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Am I being visited? (Read 3505 times)
Paul H

Am I being visited?
Jul 31st, 2009 at 7:02am

Am I being visited?

Over the last few years strange things have been going on in my life which I can not find a rational explanation for. I hoping that some of you may help me to understand what is going on…

The Candles

About 10 years ago, my wife and I bought our first home, and through very hard work we had managed to make it into our dream home. One evening I had fallen asleep downstairs whilst watching the TV, and when I woke the next morning I had the fright of my life. All the candles from the living room had been removed from the candlestick holders & candelabras and placed around the sofa on the floor where I was laying at the time. My children and wife where asleep upstairs at the time, and had guaranteed me that they had played no part in this.  Consequently this left me very unsettled for some time.

One strange evening

I had fallen asleep one evening and shortly after I felt a kind of twitching on my face, similar to a very weak electrical charge. I opened my eyes, and I saw a women standing over me. She did not looked pleased with me, and I am certain that I know this person, but I can not for the life of me think of her name, but I know I knew who she was at the time. She slapped me in the face, although this did not hurt, I could feel some kind of electricity in my face. At this point I screamed, and turned over to face my wife, who was then asking what was wrong.

Could this have been a dream? I am not sure, my eyes where open.

Voices

One night both the Wife and I was sat up in bed talking, we where alone that evening as the children where staying at friends. Both of us witnessed somebody calling out my name “Paul…..Paul….Paul” There was nobody else in the house. This was the first time that the wife had witnessed something that she could not rationally explain.

Wake up!

One evening I was quite tired and went to bed alone. Shortly after whilst asleep I felt somebody shaking me in they way that you would trying to wake somebody up. This happened several times, but on the last time I sat up to see who was waking me, and there was nobody around. I questioned my wife, and she insists that she never came upstairs.

A short conversation

About 2 months ago, I felt a hand on my arm which woke me up. As I gazed across the bed to establish where my wife was, she was laid completely separate from me and her hands where pretty much close to her chest. I could still feel this hand rubbing my arm. I asked out “Who is there” and I got a response back “It’s me”

For some reason I panicked and shouted “Eff off, leave me alone” I was so scared and was not thinking rationally. I think that I have made a big mistake here.

That same day as I was driving back from work and I said out openly “To the person who visited me in the night, I would like to apologise for my outburst, but I got so scared to continue our conversation, and I hope that this has not put you off trying to make contact with me again”

Am I going nuts here, or are these things really happening to me. I keep trying to look at the logical side and all that I come up with is that they all relate to either just falling asleep / during sleep / after sleep. Is this because our mind is at a different level of consciousness..

I want more of this, but hopefully under my own terms so that I can control things rather than them jumping out at me.

Any advice on this would be most welcome.

Thank you and regards
Paul

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Am I being visited?
Reply #1 - Jul 31st, 2009 at 10:54am

Greetings Paul
and Welcome!

You might as well ask her what she wants!   Smiley

I didn't used to believe such things could happen but there's been too many credible situations brought up, and solved. You have more power than she/it does.
It is not a whole person, just an aspect that peeled off due to some strong feeling or attitude it has.

It may have come with the house and be mistaking you for someone else, another Paul. It may be due to a misunderstanding rather than any directed offence.  No need to go into this feeling any negative feelings at all.
Your ability to hear it is good --that will help you figure out what it wants. You may have to discuss its concern. Have a few questions ready to ask it.
If you could read Bruce's works about generating PUL (pure unconditional love for the poor 'soul') that would help -- sending PUL satisfies alot of such tormented entities.

Please keep in touch with us, as more ideas will be useful to get this resolved.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Jul 31st, 2009 at 9:33pm

Yes, the last thing you wrote I guess might lead to at least some clarification: It's the offer, or in other words, the openness for conversation. This is not a sign of getting nuts, but of not-denying your own experiences.

How to do? Everyone is special. But basically, the day-dream method seems to work for everyone as an entrance to find the own way of communicating beyond the physical. So, close your eyes, think of this lady, and think of being near her, and sooner or later you'll find you can communicate. This approach might be appear less spectacular than what you've experienced so far, but interestingly, it seems to be the means with the most power.

Who could it be? I'd let it open till you know more, maybe someone who just happened to hang around near you, maybe someone connected to you from some forgotten lives. When you look into literature, this feeling of knowing someone, but the heck! don't know who it is, is typical for nonphysical contacts while maintaining physical-wake-awareness. It happened to me, too, it's quite funny, you're greeted by some people, knowing you know them for centuries, but still don't know who they are. With further contacts the veil would be lifted more and more.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #3 - Jul 31st, 2009 at 11:35pm

To answer your question, Yes you are being visited. Why? Not sure. This could be someone you knew in another lifetime who is trying to get your attention...in a very brazen fashion.

If I were you, I would ask my spirit guide what the message is that this person is trying to send me.

Keep us posted!

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #4 - Aug 1st, 2009 at 1:08pm

Hi Paul Smiley

I believe it was a real entity or even more than one entity. You are most likely psychic or clairvoyant.

I dad a similar even terrifying experience some years ago, when I was woken up by a voice in my bedroom saying nooooooooo booooodddddyyyy

"no body wants me", then the guitar started playing while still enclosed in its holder

Alan

wants me

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #5 - Aug 1st, 2009 at 10:32pm

Hi Paul;
Welcome to the board.
Yes, you are being visited...Smiley you should ask what she want....as Betson says.
Try it and see what happens.
PUL
R.

IP Logged

Paul H

Reply #6 - Aug 4th, 2009 at 3:29am

betson wrote on Jul 31st, 2009 at 10:54am:
Greetings Paul
and Welcome!

You might as well ask her what she wants!   Smiley

I didn't used to believe such things could happen but there's been too many credible situations brought up, and solved. You have more power than she/it does.
It is not a whole person, just an aspect that peeled off due to some strong feeling or attitude it has.

It may have come with the house and be mistaking you for someone else, another Paul. It may be due to a misunderstanding rather than any directed offence.  No need to go into this feeling any negative feelings at all.
Your ability to hear it is good --that will help you figure out what it wants. You may have to discuss its concern. Have a few questions ready to ask it.
If you could read Bruce's works about generating PUL (pure unconditional love for the poor 'soul') that would help -- sending PUL satisfies alot of such tormented entities.

Please keep in touch with us, as more ideas will be useful to get this resolved.

Bets

H Bets.

Thank you so much for your response. I am not convinced that this came with the house - as I have moved from there, and live in the country now. I had that small conversations whilst in my new place, so I am guessing whoever this is trying to make contact, is clearly for me...

IP Logged

Paul H

Reply #7 - Aug 4th, 2009 at 3:34am

supermodel wrote on Jul 31st, 2009 at 11:35pm:
To answer your question, Yes you are being visited. Why? Not sure. This could be someone you knew in another lifetime who is trying to get your attention...in a very brazen fashion.

If I were you, I would ask my spirit guide what the message is that this person is trying to send me.

Keep us posted!

Hi Supermodel, thank you for your comments..

I am big believer of spirit guides, and I often thought that maybe this is my spirit guide. Who knows...

IP Logged

Paul H

Reply #8 - Aug 4th, 2009 at 3:40am

Alan McDougall wrote on Aug 1st, 2009 at 1:08pm:
Hi Paul Smiley

I believe it was a real entity or even more than one entity. You are most likely psychic or clairvoyant.

I dad a similar even terrifying experience some years ago, when I was woken up by a voice in my bedroom saying nooooooooo booooodddddyyyy

"no body wants me", then the guitar started playing while still enclosed in its holder

Alan

wants me

Hi Alan,

Thank you for your response. I agree with you, I believe that I have been visited by at least 2 different spirits. The reason why I know this, is that one spirit felt very negative, especially slapping me in the face...maybe she just needed my attention, but it did not feel right. All the other incidents, despite scaring the sh*t out of me, did come accross in a possitve way..

IP Logged

Paul H

Reply #9 - Aug 4th, 2009 at 3:43am

Romain wrote on Aug 1st, 2009 at 10:32pm:
Hi Paul;
Welcome to the board.
Yes, you are being visited...Smiley you should ask what she want....as Betson says.
Try it and see what happens.
PUL
R.

HI there, and thank you for your response. I shall do what you advise. It would be very interesting If I could get a name at least.....

Its very exiting, I just need to keep focused, and not let my emotions run wild.

Thanks

IP Logged

Paul H

Reply #10 - Aug 4th, 2009 at 3:47am

spooky2 wrote on Jul 31st, 2009 at 9:33pm:
Yes, the last thing you wrote I guess might lead to at least some clarification: It's the offer, or in other words, the openness for conversation. This is not a sign of getting nuts, but of not-denying your own experiences.

How to do? Everyone is special. But basically, the day-dream method seems to work for everyone as an entrance to find the own way of communicating beyond the physical. So, close your eyes, think of this lady, and think of being near her, and sooner or later you'll find you can communicate. This approach might be appear less spectacular than what you've experienced so far, but interestingly, it seems to be the means with the most power.

Who could it be? I'd let it open till you know more, maybe someone who just happened to hang around near you, maybe someone connected to you from some forgotten lives. When you look into literature, this feeling of knowing someone, but the heck! don't know who it is, is typical for nonphysical contacts while maintaining physical-wake-awareness. It happened to me, too, it's quite funny, you're greeted by some people, knowing you know them for centuries, but still don't know who they are. With further contacts the veil would be lifted more and more.

Spooky

Hi Spooky,

thank you for your kind words. I shall try some day dreaming techiniques, sounds good....

I shall feedback if I get anywhere with it..

Best wishes

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.