Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
retrieval from a dark place (Read 4413 times)
kirran

retrieval from a dark place
Jul 20th, 2009 at 1:33am

It has been many years since I tried a retrieval.

I seemed to become aware of a muscular bald-headed man squatting on the floor of what seemed to be a stone-walled prison cell.  He was in a hell and had recently arrived.  He did not want to look up because whatever was coming along next was probably not going to be good.  He knew he was dead and in hell.  

So I pretended to be an authority figure in hell, and ordered him to get up.  He did.  I led him to a courtroom where he was to stand trial.  There were others there in line before him.  One by one the judge pardonned each of the people in line in front of my guy.   When it was his turn he expected the worst, but to his amazement he was pardonned as well.  He asked the judge how that could be, and the judge said it was his right to grant pardons.  I wondered if the whole thing was a set-up, and all the people in line before him were really helpers posing as fellow prisoners.  Anyway once he had been pardoned he knew that he still had to work on making some changes, so he left there eager to get started on it.

I honestly don't know whether this was my imagination or not.  

We only wish&&to catch a fish,&&so juicy-sweet! - Gollum

IP Logged

MikeV

Cardiff, UK
Re: retrieval from a dark place
Reply #1 - Jul 20th, 2009 at 7:09am

Welcome and thanks for sharing, it seems to me the only way he could forgive himself and move on was if he was deemed worthy to rejoin a society by a court of law. When you led him in to the court room his guides took over and knew how to help him.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Jul 20th, 2009 at 8:07am

Good trick. If you had approached him in casual clothes saying "Hey, wake up, that's just an illusion" he might have refused it immediately as mere wishful-thinking of himself. Approaching him by staying in the picture of his hell he felt like he had to take it for real and accept it. Pick 'em up where they are!

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #3 - Jul 20th, 2009 at 12:06pm

spooky2 wrote on Jul 20th, 2009 at 8:07am:
Good trick. If you had approached him in casual clothes saying "Hey, wake up, that's just an illusion" he might have refused it immediately as mere wishful-thinking of himself. Approaching him by staying in the picture of his hell he felt like he had to take it for real and accept it. Pick 'em up where they are!

Spooky

Interesting concept. Stay in the picture of his hell....

Supermodel....

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #4 - Jul 21st, 2009 at 7:45pm

I really like this a lot. What a brilliant thought. Absolutely, you take them as you find them and use anything, any device, to separate them from their little thought prison long enough for their guides to step in.

Great work.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #5 - Jul 21st, 2009 at 10:02pm

Very interesting Kirran.
Welcome to the board and thank you for sharing.
PUL
R.

IP Logged

kirran

Reply #6 - Jul 22nd, 2009 at 4:41am

Thanks for your welcome and comments.  Just so you know, I make no claims about any of this.

I went to another dark place, where there were many buildings that were just facades like stage props or fake building fronts for movies.  People were walking in the streets in between the fake buildings, and then without warning a fake building would fall face-first on them, terrifying them.  I didn't see what became of the people but I don't think they were real people.

There was this angry young man who was pushing the fake buildings down on people.  He enjoyed their shock and terror and sudden overwhelming hopelessness at seeing their world come crashing down on them.  He pissed me off - what an asshole I thought.   Oh well, I guess he's the target so I better give it a shot.  I took on the image of his mother in a blue dress and as he pushed a building over on me and saw that it was his mother too late to stop it, he had a jolt of remorse.  There was an open window in the building and that's where I stood when the building fell so I wasn't hurt, and when he saw that his mother was okay he turned his attention away and went on pushing down buildings on other people.

I left the experience and got up and did some stuff around the house.  

Then I went back into the experience again, and he was still pushing buildings down onto people.  I thought about trying to send love to this guy, but the best I could do was not be actively angry at him, so I decided not to fake it but just try to figure it out, like a puzzle or a challenge.  Then this giant came up behind us, he was like a thousand feet tall, and he pushed the wall of this world down on the guy.  For a moment the guy was terrified, but then when he saw that he'd survived the giant's attack he put it behind him and went back to pushing buildings down on people.  This guy was really focused.

So when he went to push this particular building down I made glue on the building so that his hands stuck to it, and as it went over it pulled him down with it.  He was quite surprised and naturally annoyed that his hands were stuck, and maybe that shifted his attention a bit.  I sat down beside him and asked him what was up with pushing buildings down onto people.

He replied that that's how the world had treated him, and dammit he was going to get even.   So I said, if you push enough buildings down on enough people, would that make it even?   He thought about it for a minute, and said yes, that would make it even.   So I said, how long have you been doing this?   He thought about it, and I think realized that it had been going on for so long that he couldn't remember when he started.  He told me that he'd been doing it a long time.  I said, so do you think you're even now?  Again he reflected for a minute, and then he said yes, he was even now.  

I said to him, okay now what?  He said he didn't know.  I said, how about helping someone?  That seemed like a novel idea to him, but he didn't have any objection.  I guess his hands were unstuck by now.  So we walked along between the facade buildings and then saw a building about to fall on this little kid.  It was his little brother.  He rushed over and like wrapped himself around his brother to protect him.  I had the impression that he had been cruel to his little brother and felt genuine deep remorse about that.  I figured that his focus was shifted enough that my job was done.   As he left with his little brother and some others, he might have paused to send me a thought, thanks for not giving up on me.  

Again I make no claims.   Could easily have been my imagination.

P.S.  The auto-edit engine on this site is great!  In the third paragraph I used an evidently taboo word that rhymes with "gas whole", and the engine substituted the words "not a very nice person"!  I love it!  

We only wish&&to catch a fish,&&so juicy-sweet! - Gollum

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #7 - Jul 22nd, 2009 at 7:06pm

Indeed, a focused guy! The giant could have been a part of his world, his memories of "how the world had treated him" manifesting as this giant. But instead to gain the insight from this that this world is a fake made by himself, like the facades, his motivation seemingly had been fueled anew through this memory so he jumped once again into the loop until you could get him to have a break and think about it, enabling him to have the idea that he has reached his goal already. And then you made him use his old surrounding in a new way, to help someone and clear an old issue of him, which ultimately broke the loop and his imprisonment. Cool!

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

NoName

Reply #8 - Jul 29th, 2009 at 7:11am

kirran wrote on Jul 22nd, 2009 at 4:41am:
  Could easily have been my imagination.

One of the thing that i have learn out there is to never think that way Wink

Its becouse this world is so loud, we use to not trust when someone wisper to us.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.