Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Fleeting Images and Visualization (Read 5176 times)
Rebecca

USA
Fleeting Images and Visualization
Jul 14th, 2009 at 9:43am

Okay, I'm having a hard time with the idea of "seeing."  When I do the visualization exercises, it is really easy for me to imagine seeing, hearing, smelling, and touching in my mind.  BUT, here's the rub for me...when I "see" fleeting images during my meditation, it's as if I don't see it with my mind (like when I'm imagining), but with my eyes instead.  This is what has me confused. 

For instance, I was meditating the other day and was imagining walking through a forest toward a lake (all in my mind), then I suddenly got a fleeting image before my EYES of a woman in a large brimmed hat and 1950s style bathing suit sitting on a lounge chair by a pool.  What is going on?  Do I use my mind or my eyes to "see?"  Is this what Bruce is talking about when he says to "prime the pump?"

Thank you

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Fleeting Images and Visualization
Reply #1 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 5:26pm

Greetings Rebecca,

Seeing can be keen, basically inoperative, or any stage in-between, and off into other realms where only energy patterns show up.

You were in contact with that woman because you two have something in common. You were on the same wave length, despite the current year of 2009.  Smiley

Bruce says you can go back, find her again, by just setting your intent to do so. She is in a place where time doesn't 'work' anyway so she won't care that you dissappeared for some time.  Wink
You can ask her if she's waiting for someone and suggest they meet at the Reception Center, or find out her name, or anything that intrigues you about her.

Explaining how 'physical senses' work in non-physical realms is impossible, because they don't.  Cheesy  You 'were conscious of her' for some reason. She's a reminder or invitation to find out more!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Rebecca

USA
Reply #2 - Jul 15th, 2009 at 9:19am

That makes sense, but explain this one to me...

This has happened a couple times in the past two weeks.  I was meditating and doing some visualization exercises (in my mind) and what appears before my eyes?  I guess it's what people would call "grays" or ETs and it was very real.  The first time it happened, it frightened me because it is not what I was expecting AT ALL...the second time it happened, I invited them to stay, but they faded after a couple seconds.  A few strange dreams occured following those encounters.

What is going on when THAT happens?  Am I too deep?  Did I overshoot my mark?  Now that I think about it, I don't think I even had a mark, I just wanted to see where I would wonder off to...

Has this happened to anyone else?

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #3 - Jul 15th, 2009 at 6:01pm

Hi again Rebecca,

Smiley  You say:"...what appears before my eyes?
I guess it's what people would call "grays"
or ETs and it was very real."

Why do you "guess" they are called  'grays'? Were the images too blurry to say for sure?  or have you not seen drawings of grays so you're not sure?

Guess I won't hazard a guess yet on your guess  Wink because it's hard to say what's happening.  I don't really know if you're consciousness has left the physical realm yet.  Any further information would help  Smiley

Bets   

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Rebecca

USA
Reply #4 - Jul 15th, 2009 at 7:48pm

Hi Bets,

Okay, they were definitely 'grays' (as per pictures of them).  It's just the faces staring at me and they fade after a couple seconds, although they are very clear right away.  It's not my imagination because I'm not even thinking about that sort of thing when it happens.

Frankly, I'm so new to this that I have no idea what to take from it.

The night after that meditation session, I had a dream where a blinding white light came from the sky and engulfed my body (I instantly became lucid at that moment)...it was so bright, I had to close my eyes and I tried to send PUL (probably a veiled attempt) and screamed, "I LOVE YOU!"  I just felt a need to do that.  Then I woke up.

Keeping an open mind here.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #5 - Jul 16th, 2009 at 2:43pm

Hi Rebecca,

I don't have any experience with the grays so I won't be much help there. I too would find it startling to see them staring at me! So you are not having trouble seeing, it seems.

You can practice raising your vibrational rate which will get you in an area of 'the afterlife' which is not so populated by scarey beings.

---think of carefully holding an infant and how defenseless and innocent it seems, protected only by your encircling arms. See if you can feel your heart ' purring' at such a scene. That 'purr' is Pure Unconditional Love. Then see if you can feel the purr without visualizing the infant. You are priming the pump of a very important state of being, bigger than most emotions we call love.

When you can generate PUL easily, (  Smiley it may take minutes or weeks) tell your Guidance that you feel ready to begin exploring 'the afterlife.'

I hope to hear again on how you are doing.

Bets

Shakespeare

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #6 - Jul 16th, 2009 at 5:19pm

Hi Rebecca, Only you know the experience you had, but let me just put out there ...If someone or some thing (?) from out there was trying to communicate with you, how would they let you know they had made contact? I am thinking something like this picture or vision of the Grey you saw when you were having your experience. If in your mind you see ETs as looking like Grays then how better to acknowledge your connection and to let you know you have contact. Now them fading out after a short bit could be (I say could be) that they succeeded in contact, or they weren't getting anything back from you, or they didn't want to freak you out. What is the more important thing is what you received and what you picked up from the experience.
From a personal view point...I assure you that the contacts I have had are very real. The most difficult thing I have encountered is in real communication back and fourth.
Keep it up. It becomes easier with experience.

IP Logged

Rebecca

USA
Reply #7 - Jul 16th, 2009 at 8:37pm

Thank you both for your responses.  I will definitely keep at it.  I'm working on generating PUL, Bets...that lucid dream experience happened so quickly that it didn't seem like I had time to even generate anything, if I even needed to.

Cheers,
Rebecca

IP Logged

rchamberlin

ALK Member

Reply #8 - Aug 22nd, 2009 at 5:17pm

Rebecca,
If you are not keeping a journal of your experiences I suggest that it would be of benefit to you to begin one.

I know that my memory can change after only a week or so, but reviewing written entries can help with the recall of the feeling of the experience.  That feeling can often bring an individual back to the same location as the initial event.

Good travels to you,
robert

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.