Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Shifting the focus of attention in Local 1. (Read 2182 times)
Premierre.operator

Shifting the focus of attention in Local 1.
Jul 13th, 2009 at 10:47pm

Hi to All,

Sorry if this may sound as offtopic, cos I speak about physical, but still... Such a question. Anyone knows how to shift the focus of attention to another (maybe parallel physical world) physical reality? If I'm not mistaken, in Monroe terms it's named Local I. Physical reality (-ies). Is it possible with open eyes, awake mind, simply walking along a street, for example, to get in phase with various physical worlds? Anybody tried? What's the method?

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Shifting the focus of attention in Local 1.
Reply #1 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 3:27am

I think what Monroe meant with "Locale 1" is our physical world, our physical universe. He visited a physical world similar to ours, seemingly occupying a body there, but if this world is within our physical world nobody knows; he called it "Locale 3" (his first book).

The category "physical world" or "our time-space" or so is never certain. For example, the Focus Levels above C1 are experienced by some people as quite physical, by others not. It probably depends on how much the traveler accepts non-physical possibilities, and/or how much the traveler's mindset is influenced by the "spirit" of the visited place.

I had some journeys to Focus21 where I was inside a structure with many holes which seemed to me entrances to other worlds beyond our solar system. When I entered one, I found me as a being with a sort of strange body, it was very flexible, non-solid, airy, more like an electric field or so, but stable. Another world appeared to consist of dark tunnels filled with fluid, and I sensed lifeforms with bodies of a honey-like consistence.

I can't tell whether these were physical or nonphysical worlds. Once I mind-travel around the difference seems not really noticeable. I think a more noticeable difference is how much one is focused on a place; when someone is focused (almost) 100% on one place, it appears as very real, and it could be that then we tend to say "it was so real, like in the physical".

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Premierre.operator

Reply #2 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 4:52am

Thanks, Spooky2.

I mean another time-space continuum. As it's stated in some esoteric teachings and proved by modern scientific researches, there is an infinite number of alternative physical realities. Our Higher Self is infinite, so we live in infinite variants of event lines. Some of these worlds can be similar to our own, some may be absolutely different. I mean this. Since it's physical, then perhaps we can sense it with normal physical apparatus. With physical eyes, eyes and hands. It's necessary to move the "assemblage point". "The third attention" permits doing it, according to KK. "Assembling another world" by changing the active energy flows, streaming through the AP. Perhaps it's all the same as shifting the focus of attention in the terms of Bruce Moen. It's very difficult to master Kastaneda's methods. Maybe the Monroe, Moen methods permit to do the same much easier? What must happen? One must disappear from this world together with his physical body, and appear in another one or in-between, if I get it right.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #3 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 9:06am

If one were to visit a parallel universe, it would probably have to be nonphysically, unless one has access to ET technology which enables physical transport through parallel dimensions.  Any method of consciousness projection would work, all you would have to do is state your intent. 

I have been to locations nonphysically which seem like parallel universes, where things are similar, yet there are some major differences.  I will look out my window and see completely new scenery and buildings, and yet the beach or the lake is still in the same place. But whether these are actually parallel worlds or just astral realms I do not know.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Premierre.operator

Reply #4 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 10:10am

Thank you, OutOfBodyDude.

But how do Toltec Magicians like Don Juan Matus managed to do it in their physical bodies? They didn't pilot UFO's, as far as I know.

OK. What about just perceiving a parallel physical realm, but without OBE, simply standing and observing? Eyes open, mind awake, no sleep. Is it possible with Hemi-Sync?

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #5 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 1:19pm

I do not know how one can physically shift from one parallel dimension to another, other than through a black hole.  I suppose by adjusting one's frequency to that of another dimension this can be achieved.  This is not difficult to do out of body, but in the physical it would take a true master of consciousness.  

Perceiving a parallel physical realm may be possible while awake, but it would take more than just listening to hemisync to pull off.  It would require one to have a very high state of consciousness and be totally in tune with themselves, the universe, and god.  When individuals awaken their kundalini they are said to be able to perceive higher dimensions while physically awake.  

I would experiment with this idea in altered states of consciousness before attempting anything in C1.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #6 - Jul 15th, 2009 at 8:56am

I'd like to point out that everything you can see with the aid of your physical eyes is just the physical, in the same realm as your physical eyes are. How could it be different?

Some people do see the physical, as other people around them do see it, too, but aditionally they see things which other people don't. I interprete this as a mixture of physical seeing and nonphysical seeing. But as I said before, nonphysical seeing can appear just like physical seeing. There are a lot of reports from OBEers who report this, and I had that, too, despite the fact that, by definition, these perceptions are not coming by means of our physical senses.

Maybe it is possible, by focusing on only the physical senses, that the very thing, which is desired to see, could not be seen due to this self made restriction to the physical senses.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Premierre.operator

Reply #7 - Jul 15th, 2009 at 10:24am

Thanks, men.

Ethereal worlds can be seen by physical eyes, because ethere is physical too. Needs some training. But I'm speaking about not subtle physical, like ethere, but mere physical worlds.

I don't know... If one is really out of time, like he should be in focus 15, so much discussed here  Smiley, he must be able to get anywhere he wants and to see anything he wants. "To Access ALL That Is" as said in the exercise. I think I've never experienced the true focus 15 with open eyes, because if time doesn't exist, consequently - space doesn't exist too. Never perceived something like that, except after dissociative drugs.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.