Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Micheal jackson (Read 2578 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Micheal jackson
Jul 10th, 2009 at 11:46pm

I have found micheal jackson.He is in some kind of hospital in the spirit world.I saked one of the doctors if he is able to talk.He said he must sleep for a while.he has been through a terable ideal from shock.but is well looked after.and will be able to make his transesion onece he comes around.I guess he will be able to tell everyone all about what happened to him when he is able.George

IP Logged

Ally

Re: Micheal jackson
Reply #1 - Jul 11th, 2009 at 1:55am

Oh, thank God. It sounds to me like someone finally took him to a Recovery center in Focus 27, where he'll be able to rest and recuperate. Smiley 

That really makes me happy to hear. I'm so glad he is no longer hovering around on the Earth. Although, who's to say that he might still have childhood pieces of himself still lingering somewhere, also? But, regardless, I'm very glad about this. It is wonderful news, and a great relief to me. That ghost video really had me worried!  Tongue

I look forward to hearing of his progress in the future. He was a wonderful man. R.I.P.  Smiley

IP Logged

Never say die

Reply #2 - Jul 11th, 2009 at 9:08am

That's good news. Although quite a few people are saying they've seen his ghost or are in contact with him, but I would sooner trust a member of this site.

MJ must have been very stressed out by all the issues with his personal life being made public, now he can get on with the next stage of his spiritual development.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #3 - Jul 13th, 2009 at 12:58am

George..  How did you find him?

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #4 - Jul 13th, 2009 at 10:13am

Thanks George!

Supermodel....

IP Logged

george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #5 - Jul 13th, 2009 at 2:28pm

I  found him by going into the spirit world.I just lay on my bed and imagined that the spirit world was on the other side of my bedroom wall.I then asked for a guide to help me find micheal jackson.than I found myself in the park foucus 27.there were a croud of people in the park,I asked where I could find him,someone said he is in the hospital.I found myself there,and talked to a doctor about micheal.he told me he is sleeping,and will be for sometime.he told me he is well looked after.George

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #6 - Jul 13th, 2009 at 11:16pm

Way to go George!!! You the man.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jul 14th, 2009 at 4:54pm

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.