Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I think Michael Jackson is trapped on the earth. (Read 3026 times)
Ally

I think Michael Jackson is trapped on the earth.
Jul 7th, 2009 at 5:21pm

Bruce, or anyone around here that knows how to rescue people: Please help him. I think he is trapped and needs our help to leave the Earth plane. The reason why I think this is because of these videos that have recently surfaced on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OSrXBSCqCc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hpV-NTHgAI&NR=1

This ghost footage was captured by CNN in broad daylight at Michael Jackson's Neverland ranch in front of the very bedroom that he died in. I think that was him, wandering the halls of the Ranch. Sad 

I have read all Bruce's books except for the guidebook, and I understand well the process of rescuing people, although I have never done it myself, consciously. I think I have rescued a few people here and there in my dreams, though. I would try it myself, if I knew how to do it consciously, but I still don't. Would anyone else here, even Bruce himself, be willing to give it a try, just even to check to see for sure whether MJ is really trapped here, or not?

Thanks, everyone.  Smiley

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Re: I think Michael Jackson is trapped on the earth.
Reply #1 - Jul 7th, 2009 at 7:55pm

Hey, some of us are still cryin' over here.

Anyone?

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #2 - Jul 8th, 2009 at 1:24am

Anyone? Im curious to know this as well.

Supermodel....

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #3 - Jul 8th, 2009 at 7:17am

Hi Ally and all,

Here at home we took a photo enlargement of that frame of Michael's ghost. It's proportions etc sure look the same as his !  Interesting that it still has feet-- as its awareness increases that it can glide without stepping, its feet will probably dissappear.  Smiley

My beliefs do not allow me to try to interfere with him yet.  He had a very complex life and may need to watch some goings-ons in order to get more closure.  He has a strong spirit so it seems he can get through this time and move later. Maybe in a few weeks it'll be different.

You show your kindness and sensitivity, Ally!  You'll make a good Retriever someday !

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jul 8th, 2009 at 7:22am

Over in the retrievals thread about MJ he seemed just fine, recovering, and then this video popped up.

For some reason, it just doesn't shock or amaze me much, considering who and what he was. Why wouldn't a part of 'him' want to remain here, to amuse or comfort? Perhaps, just a little unexpected thrill for us.

I tried to go take a look-see. Fell asleep. Woke up feeling like I was leaving some big building, and a sense of squares receding into squares -- some kind of architectural feeling. No sense of where I had been.

Anyway, that little girl, Paris, just broke my heart speaking about her dad yesterday at the memorial service. That is just really hard to see, of course.

Well, if I was him, I would want to stay around for a while, at least once in a while, to give comfort to my family. That's not always a bad thing, and I have felt that same sort of 'presence' from time to time....

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #5 - Jul 8th, 2009 at 7:35am

Hi,

What moonsandjune said about a part of him being here is an important point, I think.  Part of him has probably moved on. It's his emotional self that he left here for awhile.  He has a strong spirit and it may already have returned to the Afterlife.

Yes, do check out the other posts about him on Off Topics and Retrievals. He won't be abandonned here.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #6 - Jul 8th, 2009 at 9:51am

He is not trapped. He remains surrounded by many, many energetic beings in the near rings, what Monroe might have called Focus 23-ish. I see him as enwrapped in a golden cocoon rather similar to those who make sudden and unexpected transitions, and still groggy, though much more inteactive with those energies around him than he was on my previous visit.

He will be fine. We will all be fine. Wasn't that the message of the resurrection? "Look what I can do! This and more will you do!" Well, even for Michael, as for all One of Us here.

I would invite you to check on him yourselves, as I found him rather easily... look for the crowd.

Thomas

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #7 - Jul 9th, 2009 at 1:10pm

MSJ. I to was effected by his daughters eulogy for her father. (At fifty years old I find it far easier to show my emotions than when I was younger.) She must have felt all of our love sent her way as well. I would think her sleep is full of a warm, almost blinding white light of love. Isn't this our true purpose here, this love? Imagine that amount of love being sent your way in such a short amount of time.   MJ is just fine. In fact I believe him to be fairly forward in his journey of phyical life experiences and most likly quite advanced spiritualy. His music has helped other to express love, compassion and acceptance. I wonder if he will be back again soon?

IP Logged

Ally

Reply #8 - Jul 11th, 2009 at 2:01am

betson wrote on Jul 8th, 2009 at 7:17am:
Hi Ally and all,

Here at home we took a photo enlargement of that frame of Michael's ghost. It's proportions etc sure look the same as his !  Interesting that it still has feet-- as its awareness increases that it can glide without stepping, its feet will probably disappear.  Smiley

You show your kindness and sensitivity, Ally!  You'll make a good Retriever someday !

Betson

That was an interesting observation about the ghost! Smiley

And thanks for the compliment! I would love to become a retriever someday, but I have just barely begun using Hemi-Sync, and will need more time and experience first. Plus, I need to use Hemi Sync specifically aimed at retrieving, also, I think. Yeah, I'm ready to expand my spiritual awareness, just gotta stop being lazy, also, and get it done!   

Oh, and I know that MJ is okay, now. See the new thread posted about him. I am happy he is okay.  Wink

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.