Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
spirit guide through ouija board? (Read 6278 times)
undermanager

spirit guide through ouija board?
Jun 30th, 2009 at 10:09am

is it possible to contact my spirit guide through the ouija board? Any pointers or things I should know?  How will I know they are who they say they are?

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Re: spirit guide through ouija board?
Reply #1 - Jun 30th, 2009 at 12:03pm

undermanager,

The primary difficulty with ouija boards is that they are too easy for anyone "over there" to use.  Often they rely on the subconscious movement of the pointer and therein lies the problem.

Since you are giving over conscious control of your physical body to an unknown "being" you are allowing "just anyone" to take control.  I liken using a ouija board to calling a phone number at random and assuming that the person who answers the phone is worth talking to.  Throw in that you are attempting to contact a Guide, someone you will allow to suggest or tell you what to do, and you have the makings of a problematic experience.  There are lots of "spirits" just itching for the opportunity to "play" with a person's life.

Personally, I don't recommend this method.

Bruce

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Jun 30th, 2009 at 12:25pm

If a guide who represents the light wants to make contact with a person, I doubt it'll rely on something such as an ouija board. If fact, my guess is that a being who represents the light would be adverse to making contact through an ouija board.

I don't believe you can force the issue of making contact with a guide. Sometimes people use ouija boards because they try to force the issue. If a guide believes it is appropriate to make contact with a person, it will do so, and not before.

Albert

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #3 - Jun 30th, 2009 at 12:33pm

If you would like to make contact with your spirit guide, just let your intentions be known.

I'm new to a lot of things and I made the comment earlier in the day in February this year.

That night, she was at my bedroom door calling my name. I was in a subconscious state. I remember "Fresh Prince" was on TV but I was still "asleep".

I thought it was my daughter but I realized quickly that she would NEVER call me by my first name.

I was scared initially...so scared I didn't turn towards my door until the sun came up hours later.

Just ask and they will appear.....

Supermodel....

IP Logged

george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #4 - Jul 19th, 2009 at 10:28pm

I have my own imaginary phone line to the spirit world.I just amagin I am using this phone nomber and pretend the phone is ringing.in my mind I amagin the it rings 3 times,and than I amagin someone answers.then I say,who am I talking to.It has to be someone I know that is answering the call,that is dead,When I say who am I talking to.the name is a person who has died.What you do is take the first name that comes to your mind.when I get that thought,its always A person that I knew.I never get anybody that is still living.George.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #5 - Jul 19th, 2009 at 10:59pm

I once played with a ouija board.  After asking if there were any spirits around to talk to us, we came in contact with a being named Jaw.  He first began speaking a foreign language.  When asked what language this was, he said Latin.  After some conversation, I was told that I was going to kill my friend who was playing with me.  He even gave us a specific time which I was going to do it.  I took that to mean Jaw was going to possess me and kill him.  That was the last time I saw an ouija board. 

I wouldn't recommend looking for your guide through this medium.  Rather, do so via meditation/obe/phasing.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.