Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Afterlife Explorer Adept's findings on Afterlife (Read 2373 times)
I Am Dude

Afterlife Explorer Adept's findings on Afterlife
Jun 29th, 2009 at 2:14pm

This is a very interesting read.  This is what astral explorer Robert Bruce has discovered regarding the afterlife based on first hand experience.

http://blog.astraldynamics.com/default-category/the-afterlife/

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Afterlife Explorer Adept's findings on Afterlife
Reply #1 - Jun 30th, 2009 at 10:48pm

Interesting experiences.  I would have liked to know what portion that he wrote about has he "seen" first hand, and what portion is his theory?   His general gestalt or "take" on things fits in well with buddhist philosophy and other new age thought, though I notice he does not specifically mention PUL or love in his description of the afterlife.  He mostly focuses on the need to get past the illusions that separate us from our true nature. 

One thought of his that resonates with me is that several areas of heavens are merely more advanced belief territories, meant for advanced loving people who are not quite ready yet to shed their attachments to "things" and still separate themselves from God.

Matthew

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #2 - Jul 2nd, 2009 at 4:42am

He claims that his findings are based on first hand experience, so I take his word for it until I have reason not to...

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #3 - Jul 8th, 2009 at 10:22am

I find it the same over there. No hell, no angst, no condemnation even for suicides. I have posted many times about those very areas beyond the human time-space illusion "meant for advanced loving people who are not quite ready yet to shed their attachments to 'things' and still separate themselves from God."

In Monroe-speak, these are Focus levels 34/35, 42, and 49 which are explored in Starlines and a bit in Exp 27 (at least The Gathering).

I find them the most interesting areas to explore, though there does not seem to be much interest here as it is far beyond where retrievals are done and at levels where your ego self definition drops away. Such loss of self threatens ego, but where, exactly, is it you think you are going? To a perfect version of here? To be a contrite ego-self there in a mini-version of your life perfected? Well, that is exactly what Monroe's Focus 27 is: limited to the human experience.

I would invite everyone to move beyond these fourth dimension concepts and to embrace the fifth and sixth dimension of more unniversal Unity experience available to you when you explore beyond 27........to Infinity and beyond!

Thomas

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.