Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
How to establish a constant energy supply? (Read 7751 times)
Heimdall

How to establish a constant energy supply?
Jun 28th, 2009 at 7:13am

Hi,

Mr. Moen during his Workshops teaches how to plug one's consciousness in a "charging device". So it works like a flash light. Are there any means not to charge for a while, but to provide a constant supply of power? Or better to use technical devices, such as Orgone (Chi) generators?

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: How to establish a constant energy supply?
Reply #1 - Jun 28th, 2009 at 8:54pm

Greetings,

Deep breathing while in a mood of PUL is the most vitalizing source I know of.  I also add a glass of super-sweet limeade before retrievals,

SmileyBets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Heimdall

Reply #2 - Jun 29th, 2009 at 11:32am

Hi,

Quote:
in a mood of PUL

Please, explain me what it means? Mr. Moen teaches how to take three relaxing breaths, and then someting remindig REBAL, also using three energising breaths. He says, basically it shouldn't depend on breathing (if I get it right). One has to establish recirculation, which doesn't depend upon the pace of breathing, and upon breating in general. But how much time will the incoming energy flow last? I think, only during the excercise. No, I'm wrong? Then correct me, please.

IP Logged

Heimdall

Reply #3 - Jun 29th, 2009 at 11:37am

Also, such a question. It's being done without Hemi-Sync sounds. So why is it more efficint, than Yoga, for example? Why is it possible to learn so quickly?

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #4 - Jun 29th, 2009 at 5:22pm

Greetings Heimdall,

In the early stages of your development the deep breathing does lasts a short time.  Then your system will enjoy the benefits of deep breathing so much that you will naturally start breathing more deeply at all times. I used to breathe so deeply so long that I felt I might almost burst but then came gentle movement and increased lung capacity.

In my opinion we learn these skills so quickly because 'soul'/ consciousness is so hungry to be useful and fulfilled. So much has been taken over by the brain in the past century. Finally now we have reasons and methods to use our full consciousness, thank goodness!

Betson

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Heimdall

Reply #5 - Jun 29th, 2009 at 6:39pm

Hi Betson,

Thank you for your reply. But still I don't understand, how long this flood is feeding you. As long as you breathe so? And keep thinking about the energy charging you? What when you stop concentrating on it and stop breathing this way?

If our Souls are hungry, then why Yoga doesn't work so efficiently and one has to practice veeery long?

Quote:
Finally now we have reasons and methods to use our full consciousness, thank goodness!

You say FULL CONSIOUSNESS? In my opinion, the one, who's able to use all the potential of his consciousness can, for intance, stop AIDS and save Africa. Why don't you instantly save Africa, where almost all the population is infected? Let them die and get full freedom? As Mr. Moen thinks about death. That it gives full freedom.
OK, you, guys, over here are all advocates of death. It's clear. Another example. If death is good, why don't you use your FULL CONSCIOUSNESS to help the extra-terrestials, whom Mr. Moen describes in the chapter about the Planning Center in his Book Volume 3 to destroy Mankind? Inhale deeply and say to yourself: "Plus Manifest Nuclear Winter, Plus Create Nuclear Winter." And exhale Smiley.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #6 - Jun 29th, 2009 at 10:05pm

Greetings,

How long the flood of breath lasts hasn't been measured.  Smiley  I do  notice though that I can go into altered states without breathing preparation now. Deeper breathing becomes natural, without concentration. After retrievals I need to do some 'remedial' breathing again. (Fortunately I'm not in stressful situations now where my breathing would become constricted again more easily.).

Yoga seems more artificial than breathing. Doesn't one have to be trained in yoga?  Since I don't practice yoga, I shouldn't say.

You point out I misspoke regarding 'full' consciousness. My own little point of consciousness has grown many times over since beginning work with Moen's ideas, and some others say the same of theirs.

I get a different interpretation when I read Moen's work. Aliens, extra-terrestials, Unknown Flying Oddities --there are many ways to refer to energy forms or non-physical entities; every reference has different meanings and yet they are all mysteries to the human brain.  My brain, for example, does not see these beings with a physical form. It sees energy patterns so I am spared  comparing them to sci-fi interpretations...huff-puff   Wink 

Betson

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Heimdall

Reply #7 - Jun 30th, 2009 at 8:28pm

Hi Betson!

Thank you. Great, but what you are able to do with your advanced consciousness? Can you materialize/dematerialize a physical object? Are you capable of teleportation? Can you fly? Can you heal any diseases? Can you regenerate organs? Can you walk on the water? Can you Resurrect somebody?
Ok, maybe you can materialize some Astral entity?

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #8 - Jun 30th, 2009 at 10:27pm

Hi Heimdall,

I don't think deep breathing advances consciousness, maybe it just reveals broader aspects of consciousness than previously I personally had available.

(Now we're off the topic of this thread.)   

Those abilities you question were not goals of mine, yet some seem related to what we do. Why do you mention them?

Objects are not of interest here, unless we are shown an object as part of information given by a deceased soul to us when we are retrieving or visiting this soul.

Have you read 'The Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook' by site host Bruce Moen? Do you know what the purpose of that book and supposedly this site IS? We don't 'resurrect' but we do raise those who have passed on from their mistaken lower levels to higher levels of being, i.e., 'retrievals.'

'Flying' is slower than projecting consciousness, so why would we need to fly? or to walk on water?

For healing records please see the forum on this site called "SHWP."

For regeneration, pay me the cost of an MRI and I will test myself to see if that has happened.  Cheesy  It feels like a possibility that it has.

Materializing Astral entities? Some of us visit each other in astral form and we are all entities, so all I need to do is point out to you who and when and get their confirmation, right?  Cheesy

So it seems it is happening more than your challenges presume.
Please  learn to practice these retrievals and join us in these 'side effects.'  Smiley

Betson

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Heimdall

Reply #9 - Jul 1st, 2009 at 11:08pm

Hi Betson,

"We don't 'resurrect' but we do raise those who have passed on from their mistaken lower levels to higher levels of being, i.e., 'retrievals.'"

Who told you that levels are higher? How do you judge, what was a mistake, what wasn't?

I guess the activities you are all invilved in have a simple name - Necromantia (or Necromancy, in modern language - Necromagick). A sick thing. Even the Blackest Magicians feel sick of that.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #10 - Jul 2nd, 2009 at 2:24pm

Greetings,

The 'higher' realms' have a higher energy vibration which can be felt and also seen since the energy creates more light.  So we move the lost souls into the light. So no judgement is involved.
We're off topic still.

Shakespeare

IP Logged

Heimdall

Reply #11 - Jul 3rd, 2009 at 5:39am

Hi Betson,

Higher energy vibrations? A Microwave oven has high enough. Have you tried to place someone's head inside it?  Smiley Imagine waht a light you'll get. An explosion of light  Grin Grin Grin.
the Sun is also extremely bright. The energy of it's thermonuclear explosions reaches very far. Have you sent somebody there? Wink
Maybe to an atomic reactor? Also a good idea, isn't it?

Not everything that shines bright or vibrates high is useful for a Human.

How do you figure out they are lost? Never asked then if the want back to The Earth? I'm sure you didn't. No, into the light!!!

Bye, Betson.
Anyways, thank you for answering my questions.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #12 - Jul 5th, 2009 at 4:56am

Hi,

Psychic energy can be both depleted or absorbed from the very people you live with.

Some people draw your vital energy into themselves, these are nearly always self centred people who are only interested in what they have to say and dismiss anything you state.

Surround yourself with altruistic people who love to laugh they emanate beautiful energy

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

george stone

Reply #13 - Jul 20th, 2009 at 6:42pm

I have energy in my body.but I dont know where or what is using it.but I comand it.I say move my right leg,and it maves.my arms my whole body.I was laying on my back on night and I said I want to turn on my side,and I turn slowley onto my side by just thinking.im thinking my spirit is doing it.George

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #14 - Aug 1st, 2009 at 4:41am

george stone wrote on Jul 20th, 2009 at 6:42pm:
I have energy in my body.but I dont know where or what is using it.but I comand it.I say move my right leg,and it maves.my arms my whole body.I was laying on my back on night and I said I want to turn on my side,and I turn slowley onto my side by just thinking.im thinking my spirit is doing it.George

Hi George,

My leg moves without me asking it to, you are killing me dear dear George  Grin

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.