Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
In need of help... (Read 1165 times)
Petrus

Afterlife Knowledge Member

In need of help...
Jun 26th, 2009 at 8:48pm

Hey everyone,
As I might have mentioned before, this site has been of tremendous benefit to me in the past; reading about other people's retrievals and gaining the ability to perform my own, was the single major thing that allowed me, back in 2005, to finally leave Christianity, without fear of going to Hell for doing so.

However, I am at a point in my life now where I need your help again.  I am no longer living in my own house, but have had to move back in with my mother and two brothers.

Because of this, I truthfully feel as though in the last three months, my vibratory rate has dropped like a rock.  I've been having anger management problems; living with one of my brothers in particular is terrible...he has been forced to leave by every other person he has tried to share a house with, which is why he is here now, and he is treating us just as badly as he did the others who he previously lived with.

Given this, I'm finding that while my capacity for astral perception was increasing while living alone, it has now seen a corresponding decrease as well, to the point where I am not sure that retrievals would be possible for me at all right now.

I need to re-open to PUL, and I need somehow to continue to love my younger brother, even despite the things he does.  I will be moving out of here eventually, but it's going to take a while.

I think the only real way in which I need people's help though, is in terms of observation of your interactions here.  I need to watch all of you be as positive as I know you have been, at least in the past; I need to be around that and be exposed to it.  Hopefully, that will be enough and I will start to learn ways of becoming more positive again...I do want to, it's just very hard because of some of what I'm going through right now.

I will, however, also gratefully accept any prayer which anyone is willing to offer me, as well. Smiley

...&&eMule : Welcome to Aquarian society.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: In need of help...
Reply #1 - Jun 26th, 2009 at 9:42pm

Hi Petrus,

Sartre said something about hell being other people. That's not a good thought for a place like this, but it does come to mind.

Sometimes I wonder also -- what is it with kid brothers ?!  It's probably not a matter to joke about though. Can you get him to talk about what's bothering him? Maybe he's got some issue that needs 'retrieving' in some sense --and putting to rest.

Until you can get away, can you find some inspiring books to bury yourself in, maybe in a public library, and some refreshing places to take a walk ? Trying to deflect his energies shouldn't be a '24/7' kind of task for you.

I'll be praying for you, also for your mother and brother.

Betson

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Re: In need of help...
Reply #2 - Jun 27th, 2009 at 2:38am

Hello Petrus,

There are two type of people those who emanate positivity,love and joy and in their presence you come away feeling uplifted and invigorated

Unfortunately there is the reverse, what I call "energy vampires", these people draw your vital life energy out of you and into themselves, lowering your vibratory state, leaving you feeling depressed even sick  fatigued and sad

You must identify the person or persons doing that to you, but you must also learn to laugh have fun and become an positive invigilator yourself. You uplift your vibratory state by humour, more humour and more

They are not evil, they unknowingly drain other people and are usually very self-centred

There is no problem with the first type, but if you have to live or communicate with the negative types, you must imagine your aura has become a force field and you are impervious to their unknowing to them ,onslaught and draining of your life energy.

Since moving you have become into the presence of an energy vampire (This is just a term, these people don't know what they are doing, it does not mean they are bad people etc)

Try my suggestions and see if it helps you

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.