Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Interaction with strange forces (Read 1892 times)
Neil Gordon

Interaction with strange forces
Jun 19th, 2009 at 4:14am

Hi

About 2 years ago I got involved with interaction with some strange forces. I did some incredibly stupid things (spiritually) like allowing an unknown entity full access to my system, and allowing anything they wanted.

This becomes so detailed I could write a book. That's not what I want. I'd like to discuss this with someone on a PM basis (its not for general consumption), to see what damage was done and what I can do to correct it.

When I was reading Bruce Moen's book1 something clicked. What I experienced was real. I just need someone with more insight than myself figure out the impact. I still suffer from strong suicidal thoughts and I wonder sometimes if these energies are in any way still influencing me.

Many thanks in advance

Neil

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Interaction with strange forces
Reply #1 - Jun 19th, 2009 at 2:56pm

Hello Neil:

I hope you don't mind me providing it, but here's a link to a thread you started in the past. I believe that some of the responses still apply.

http://afterlife-knowledge.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1233807687/15

It sounds as if you went from experiencing life as if you were in contact with something, to wondering if some sort of contact still remains. Perhaps this is a good sign.

I believe there are several keys to dealing with this situation:

-Understand that it is completely up to you to decide what kind of person/soul you want to be. I've had a number of experiences with imaginary unfriendly beings my spirit guidance created in order to help me see that it is always up to me when it comes to what kind of person I want to be. I've also had experiences with actual unfriendly beings, and once again it was my choice.

Another key, is letting an unfriendly being know that as far as you're concerned whatever it has to say is completely meaningless, because how could thoughts that come from an unfriendly being have any meaning whatsover?  

I figure if I would've responded to the unfriendly beings I encountered with fear or took what they said seriously they might've hung around, but I didn't, and they buzzed off.

I'd tell them different things. Sometimes I'd tell them to pray to God and Christ and ask for forgiveness and help. I know this might sound a bit fundamentalist, but I just wanted to let them know that I'm not somebody to fool around with. That I'm willing to call for divine help if needed. It is also a matter of letting them know where my allegiance is. With the light, not with a bunch of ridiculous, confused and ill meaning thought patterns.

Sometimes I'd tell them that they are really wasting their time, and whether they realize it or not, things are going to become worse and worse for them if they don't change their ways. On the other hand, I also tell them if they decide to change their ways and move on towards the light, their life will get better and better until it is absolutely wonderful. Then I'll tell them, "You can tell that I'm speaking the truth. I have no reason to lie to you."

It is also essential that we take care of whatever it is in our life that troubles and limits us, so we don't become a magnet of the wrong kind. The very fact of how you don't want to be troubled by an unfriendly being suggests that your intentions are pointed in the right direction.

Whatever the case, just in case, I'll say a prayer for you, and send some good energy in your direction.

Regarding suicidal thoughts, this is precisely the kind of thoughts an unfrienldy being would want you to have. Don't give such a being the satisfaction.  When it is clear that they can't force you to be something you don't want to be, one reason for having suicidal thoughts will go away.

« Last Edit: Jun 19th, 2009 at 7:26pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Neil Gordon

Reply #2 - Jun 20th, 2009 at 2:43am

Hi Recover,

Thanks for your reply . I think a lot of what you said holds true for me.

I am non-physically blind, but I am doing what I can to remedy this. Then I can see who is hanging around (or visiting) and engage them. I'm working through Bruce Moen's Afterlife Knowledge Guidebook (slowly, because I can't get the recordings).

Neil

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #3 - Jun 22nd, 2009 at 3:27pm

Neil Gordon wrote on Jun 19th, 2009 at 4:14am:
Hi

About 2 years ago I got involved with interaction with some strange forces. I did some incredibly stupid things (spiritually) like allowing an unknown entity full access to my system, and allowing anything they wanted.

This becomes so detailed I could write a book. That's not what I want. I'd like to discuss this with someone on a PM basis (its not for general consumption), to see what damage was done and what I can do to correct it.

When I was reading Bruce Moen's book1 something clicked. What I experienced was real. I just need someone with more insight than myself figure out the impact. I still suffer from strong suicidal thoughts and I wonder sometimes if these energies are in any way still influencing me.

Many thanks in advance

Neil

Hello Neil
You must never open yourself to the supernatural if you do not really sow how to navigate in those strange realms

I have had what I can only call a sexual female demon attack me one night, I had to fight for my physical life The Succubus is a real dark demon, using the glassy glassy board can open your soul to any spirit floating frond and they are definitely not your passed over beloved ones

Alan
Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 22nd, 2009 at 7:35pm

Believe you can be healed and you will be. Do not be afraid to meditate and to open yourself to higher powers. Just accept that it is a process, and it will have its ups and downs. The downs are okay - this is where you learn so much. Already, Neil, you know so much. Knowledge is power.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.