Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
This is what I think (Read 7539 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Re: This is what I think
Reply #15 - Jun 15th, 2009 at 7:16pm

george stone wrote on Jun 15th, 2009 at 2:09pm:
allen,sometimes we have nochoice,are you with out sin in this life?if you are you can stay,if you have sinid you have come back.you dont get a free ride.George

We do have a choice George, I know this by my NDE

If we have to wait to be without sin , then eternity would not be long enough

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #16 - Jun 15th, 2009 at 7:44pm

Allen we have allways excisted,and have had reincarnation over and over again.This I know to be true

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #17 - Jun 15th, 2009 at 7:51pm

How George?

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

george stone

Reply #18 - Jun 16th, 2009 at 12:59pm

I get most of my messages in dreams.I have seen my lifetimes in dreams.from the time of christ up to the present time.Allen if everybody knew for sure that reincarnation really excisted.people would say oh,so I can do anything I want to do in this life,and make up for it in the next life.do you understand.George

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #19 - Jun 16th, 2009 at 5:55pm

Recoverer,

"I'm not one hundred percent certain, but I believe that each of us continues to exist. It isn't like a bunch of selves return to a larger self, and this larger self says: "Hah, hah, none of you get to continue to exist. It is time for me to eat you!"  How would doing such a thing be any different than a parent eating his or her children? Once we go through the trials and tribulations of living in this World and what ever spirit realms we live in, why should our right to exist as unique souls be taken away?"

That's a funny way of putting it. But think it's quite different than a parent eating the children. The gore aside, I reckon it's more like pieces of the higher self being integrated. I really like my individuality, no surprise there, but I see my higher self as the real me, and I very much look forward to be done here and to merge. Being whole isn't really the right wording for the feeling, but something along those notes.

"There are a lot of so-called enlightened people who say you have to reincarnate over and over again until you get enlightened. When you examine many of their lives, it hardly seems as if they are/were as transcendent as they claim. Would an enlightened being do something such as die in his 40s of alcoholism?"

I see reincarnation as linear and not optimum compared to simultaneous incarnations. If one incarnation averages at 50 years old times a thousand, that's a lot at once. The impressive part of that to me isn't the linear scale, but the mind-numbing amount of experiences (5 senses and more, interactions, emotions and so on) that pours into the higher self, and the extremely impressive planning, handling and care taking place. As one incarnation, playing a role playing game with friends, a few characters would perhaps be more than enough to handle. And I imagine the possibility of the whole experience being a lot greater than can be thought out while having the perspective of being a fragment of the higher self. Perhaps there are sub-incarnations in other dimensions in this density to even further maximize the potential of growth, with different tweaks to the paths of the main 1000+ incarnations.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #20 - Jun 16th, 2009 at 6:40pm

Volu:

Here's another way to put it. Say a higher self incarnates 2,000 smaller selves.  If these 2,000 selves had to be negated so that in the end only one self existed, then only one being as opposed to 2,001 beings get to enjoy existence for all of eternity.  I can't say this sort of math is pleasing.

If 2,000 people were killed in some event it would be considered a tragedy.  If only one self gets to survive in the end, then these 2,000 people wouldn't have an eternal life to look forward to. Just the moment when they are stripped apart so a higher self can use them in whatever way it chooses to do so.

If a higher self lives according to principles such as love, respect, and the appreciation of life, there is no way it would heartlessly eradicate the lives of 2,000 souls for the sake of its own self serving purposes.

If some large being tried to erradicate my existence, I'd go down fighthing. I've worked too hard to make my life worthwhile, to allow some being to strip me apart as if I'm an old car in a junkyard.

But as I suggested, I don't believe that higher selves exist in such a way. They understand that once a person/soul has a sense of self and values his or her life, this matters in a very significant way.

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #21 - Jun 16th, 2009 at 7:40pm

Thats why everyone have there own DNA.one soul many masters.George

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.