Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
This is what I think (Read 7528 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

This is what I think
Jun 8th, 2009 at 11:49pm

I think that when a person dies,he will bypass the after life and enter a babys body and start another lifetime here on earth.because if we dont get it right we will have to come back again enyway.George

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Re: This is what I think
Reply #1 - Jun 9th, 2009 at 4:44am

So how do you explain every Near Death Experience that has occurred throughout the ages?

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #2 - Jun 9th, 2009 at 12:20pm

and what if we do get it right George? What then?

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #3 - Jun 9th, 2009 at 1:01pm

All have sinned and came short of heaven,so it will take many lifetimes to get to heaven.we must be like god with no earthly disires what so ever.we must walk with every day of our lives.George

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jun 9th, 2009 at 2:06pm

George, is there a person who can live so 'perfectly' in a human body?

How is it possible to live in a human body but to have no earthly desires?

Why would God give us an earthly body with desires, but we are supposed to ignore those desires? Do they have no purpose?

Why, then, are we 'gifted' with desire?

In looking at a portion of your statements (quote: "All have sinned and came short of heaven"), I notice that you are quoting a Christian source, which contains more information when examined. The information is clearer to me in some translations than others. It is very clear, however, that the quote is taken out of context, and that it points to a different conclusion, according to the source.

What are your thoughts?

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #5 - Jun 9th, 2009 at 3:23pm

Well lets put it this way.jesus lived on earth and did not sin.So I guess,just because he did it.we are suposted to do it to get to heaven.There are no spiritual beings in heaven.we must overcome the disires of the flesh like money,wanted this and that.we were never ment to be happy having earthly things  just spiritual disires.try to be more spiritual like helping others.little acts of kindness will go a long way.we must love our brothers and sisters.every thought is writen down.the more we do for others will make a big difference in ourplate.

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jun 9th, 2009 at 4:29pm

I like your answer, George. I think it holds some gems of wisdom.

Still, saved by 'works' or saved by 'faith': what is most important? Or, is it both? I don't claim to know all. It seems to me that both are important. We seem, as human beings, to strive in more than one direction at a time.

To do good...to have faith.

If not for these, why are we here? I'll be interested in anyone's answer to that... Smiley

Of course, there are multiple sources which suggest that faith alone holds great promise for each of us.

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #7 - Jun 9th, 2009 at 6:39pm

Yes I understand faith we must have faith.but if we go out and sin,our faith is in vain.so faith alone will not get us to heaven.love and forgiveness will.George

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jun 9th, 2009 at 6:56pm

You make it sound so simple, George. I like that very much. Thank you.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #9 - Jun 14th, 2009 at 8:51pm

george stone wrote on Jun 8th, 2009 at 11:49pm:
I think that when a person dies,he will bypass the after life and enter a babys body and start another lifetime here on earth.because if we dont get it right we will have to come back again enyway.George

George who wants to come back as a baby be burped, cleaned, wiped snotty nose, lose your freedom

I am not coming back to this Grey existence after seeing the glory of the other side of life

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

george stone

Reply #10 - Jun 15th, 2009 at 2:09pm

allen,sometimes we have nochoice,are you with out sin in this life?if you are you can stay,if you have sinid you have come back.you dont get a free ride.George

IP Logged

Mark Andrew

Indiana
Reply #11 - Jun 15th, 2009 at 2:16pm

george stone wrote on Jun 15th, 2009 at 2:09pm:
allen,sometimes we have nochoice,are you with out sin in this life?if you are you can stay,if you have sinid you have come back.you dont get a free ride.George

George,

If those were "the rules", then I think we'd all be stuck here in a permanent loop unless we were Jesus Christ himself.  Since JC has come and gone, I'd think everyone else would be trapped in this cycle forever.  I can't think of anyone who I firmly believe has never, ever sinned.

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #12 - Jun 15th, 2009 at 3:49pm

And who decides what "sin" is?

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #13 - Jun 15th, 2009 at 5:45pm

Sin - an act that is regarded by theologians as a transgression of god's will - violate a law of god. I've just seen alice in wonderland, and this reminds me of the mad hatter queen of hearts' world. Off with their heads. As alice sings to herself in the woods, I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it. I say the concept of sin is an act of putting experiental fences up around oneself, and if experience is the bottom line here, wonderland it is.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #14 - Jun 15th, 2009 at 5:56pm

There's a lot of information which states that we don't reincarnate right away.  Going by the messages I've received and the experiences I've had, each of us is a part of a bigger self, and none of us incarnate more than once.  

If all generations of time are occuring right now, then I figure the other parts of our bigger self are incarnated right now. When each of us returns we share what we learned with each other.

I'm not one hundred percent certain, but I believe that each of us continues to exist. It isn't like a bunch of selves return to a larger self, and this larger self says: "Hah, hah, none of you get to continue to exist. It is time for me to eat you!"  How would doing such a thing be any different than a parent eating his or her children? Once we go through the trials and tribulations of living in this World and what ever spirit realms we live in, why should our right to exist as unique souls be taken away?

There are a lot of so-called enlightened people who say you have to reincarnate over and over again until you get enlightened. When you examine many of their lives, it hardly seems as if they are/were as transcendent as they claim. Would an enlightened being do something such as die in his 40s of alcoholism?
« Last Edit: Jun 15th, 2009 at 7:34pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.