Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Premonition of Death (Read 5822 times)
betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Premonition of Death
Reply #15 - Jun 9th, 2009 at 9:20am

Hi,

Sue was lovingly given information to help her deal with future events.  Such premonitions are often reacted to with fear and shock, only because we humans forget we are receiving spiritual help. But Sue did not spread any fears she may have had. She quieted her own sense of impending loss for the good of her husband and the time they had left to share here.

It's not just one couple influencing each other.  There are many spiritual influences from the other side, and they are almost all working for human benefit, if they're the type that pay us any attention at all.
Some examples of the kind caring in life are our disk/heavenly family, the Helpers we meet at the retrievals, and a spiritual heirarchy beyond the extensions of our Self. We are setup to act here on earthly matters (pun), not to  influence them, but they influence us constantly.

OK, we all coalesce into the ONe at some level, but that level is so remote from our Earth-based consciousness as to be unavailable to most of us most of the time. When we  experience this oneness, we're not bound in the physical at that moment. Sue's experience was all from when she was fully within the physical.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

sue

Re: Premonition of Death
Reply #16 - Jun 9th, 2009 at 10:52am

Thank you again for your comments.

I do agree negative thoughts can be counter productive but in this case I did not discuss my fears with anyone.

During our relationship we had discussed the Afterlife and our own deaths. I think because we were living away from our homeland and families that we were drawn even closer spiritually. We were totally reliant on one another. Due to geographical and cultural distance from our homeland I felt vulnerable and I think the premonitions had helped me consider what to do in the event of my husband's death. Without these I think I would have totally collapsed.

my husband was a very positive person, but spoke freely of his wishes when he passed over.
The loss of his physical prescence is overwhelming at the moment- but I know our Love is still there and our Souls connected and that will never be lost.

Right now I wish I could be with him but realise that is not my destiny for now and must make the best of what life I have left.

Everyone's comments have helped me understand a little better

Sue

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.