Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Reading I gave to a mother might be of interest (Read 1068 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reading I gave to a mother might be of interest
Jun 2nd, 2009 at 4:37am

Hi I have been absent and inactive but still kept up by viewing topics

This reading I did for pat, via yahoo might interest some of you folk,hopefully

Love

Uncle Alan

Patricia smith: I know I sound desperate and I will admit that I am but I need to know

Patricia smith: Thank you so much for helping me

Alan McDougall: what do you need to know?

Patricia smith: I am very much the type of person who believes in karma or what ever one may call it as what goes around comes around    Do unto others as you would have done unto you

Patricia smith: And I do not want to cause this man anymore grief if he is innocent

Patricia smith: I do feel like he did it and made it look like a suicide

Patricia smith: but everyone is telling me people sometimes snap and do things very out of charter of them

Alan McDougall: he is not innocent sorry

Patricia smith: did you feel anymore when you saw his picture

Alan McDougall: yes his eyes are evil am I correct

Patricia smith: My daughter would tell me when he was around she felt like he took her breath she would walk outside to get a breath of air as he made her very nervous

Patricia smith: oh yes them are

Patricia smith: they married in deck of 2006 she died less then a year later

Patricia smith: I had a horrible feeling about this but she would not listen to me

Alan McDougall: does he make you tired in his presence, like an energy vampire?

Patricia smith: I actually have only been around him a couple of times even thou I have known him for years or know of him reputation but he made me feel very uncomfortable

Alan McDougall: he is the killer go to the police

Patricia smith: He never during the wake funeral or at anytime made eye contact with me

Patricia smith: we are waiting on the autopsy report

Alan McDougall: good

Patricia smith: I have talk with the investigator and he is following thru on it but told me he was afraid it would be suicide

Patricia smith: the case is not closed

Alan McDougall: where was she bruised?

Alan McDougall: Don’t let this monster off the hook

Patricia smith: but he said the father in law that she was talking to a paper towel that morning before she died. And I do not understand why my oldest grandson has not even asked for his little brother and on lie once for his mommy.

Patricia smith: from her wrist to her elbow was black they said from where she fell when she shot herself and her arm hit the toilet her left leg was badly busied on her chest she had a bruise like a tip of a gun. Being pushed into her chest. Her right shine had no meat on it

Patricia smith: He is a very controlling person and his son listens to everything he says

Alan McDougall: copy and past this message     into a word document. Show it to the police

Patricia smith: I have pic of her in her casket you can see the bruise on her chest

Alan McDougall: he is the killer

Alan McDougall: he’s the killer

Alan McDougall: he is the killer got it?

Patricia smith: You know how most people look at peace she looks like she is crying and looks like her facial features change with the different pictures

Alan McDougall: I know things just somehow know the truth

Patricia smith: I have told them everything I think and I will copy this and show them what you said

Patricia smith: do you think she knew she was gonad die that morning

Patricia smith: they said she did not die instantly

Alan McDougall: your daughter says hey mom I love you really love you I am at peace

Alan McDougall: yes she was threatened by him

Patricia smith: I will call them again tomorrow

Alan McDougall: ask the police to see if he cleaned the bath room tiles to get rid of finger prints

Patricia smith: ok

Alan McDougall: do you want to know more dear?

Patricia smith: yes anything

Alan McDougall: she is looking at a valley of beautiful flowers she always loved. Am I correct? She loves you and does not hate the killer

Alan McDougall: she did not commit suicide

Alan McDougall: The gun position on her body will prove this fact

Patricia smith: yes and butterflies

Alan McDougall: why was she so bruised she could not have busied herself like this

Patricia smith: we were told playing with the boys she they were rough

Patricia smith: and there were two fingertip bruises on the top of her right hand

Alan McDougall: nonsense this would not bruise her like this who told you she was playing with the kids

Patricia smith: him and her husband                     

Patricia smith: but her husband was out of the country when it happen on a special mission for the army

Alan McDougall: the front door was locked from the inside why?

Alan McDougall: what does her husband think about this?

Patricia smith: I do not know I have not been there yet I live 4 hours away

Alan McDougall: check

Patricia smith: he believes everything his father tells him so he believes this

Patricia smith: he has cut us off completely from himself and the baby

Alan McDougall: remember the beach mom?

Alan McDougall: under father’s control

Patricia smith: very much so

Patricia smith: “oh my god” we took her oldest to the beach for his first time and after she died his father gave my youngest daughter some undeveloped file and it was them pictures of our day at the beach

Alan McDougall: Send my love to the baby’s mommy tell them I am in heaven with Jesus waiting for them

Alan McDougall: is this her does it sounds like her?

Patricia smith: very much

Patricia smith: she loved the beach

Alan McDougall: “what happened on the beach she fell?”

Alan McDougall: the crags and mountains were so beautiful mom remember

Patricia smith: we went a lot when she was growing up but that day I was taking a pic of her little boy she came “running up and fell right as I snapped the pic”

Alan McDougall: mommy don’t cry I can’t come to you but one beautiful day you will come to me. Go and live your life in joyist wonder. Is this her/

Patricia smith: yes

Alan McDougall: now you now she is speaking to you how could I have known this?

Alan McDougall: sorry coming fast fast

Patricia smith: I know

Patricia smith: it is wonderful to hear

Alan McDougall: the road we traveled in he car with food when I was little was such fun mom. Is this her?

Alan McDougall: where is my father?

Alan McDougall: he does not believe

Patricia smith: He did commit suicide in 1998

Alan McDougall: Are you at more peace mommy dear?

Alan McDougall: I know he is not with her

Patricia smith: I think I actually am

Alan McDougall: I will try to come to you in a dream, when you wake up write it down I am ethereal now can’t spell

Patricia smith: I will

Alan McDougall: I must bring daddy out of the dark place

Patricia smith: that will make you happy to find him you loved him so much

Alan McDougall: 'pat if I have been correct about your daughter I must also be correct about the killer

Patricia smith: I agree

Alan McDougall: I LOVE YOU, YOU DID NOT LEAVE ME LIKE HE DID

Alan McDougall: I must go now lovely mommy dear Alan will always help he is a lovely person

Patricia smith: I love you more then life it self

Alan McDougall: show this to the skeptical police!!!!

Patricia smith: Thank you so much

Patricia smith: and I look forward to more conversations with you if that is ok

Patricia smith: I do feel calmer

Alan McDougall: by mom when do you want to speak to me again Alan is one of the few real psychics in the world and does not ask or money he does it because he loves you even though he can’t see you

Alan McDougall: was this her????

Alan McDougall: I will be online tomorrow at GMT =2 9AM

Patricia smith: I have to work tomorrow will not be home until tomorrow night. I wish I cou ld

Patricia smith: I want to talk with her every chance I get

Patricia smith: as long as it is alright with you

Alan McDougall: I HOPE I HAVE HELPED TO EASE YOR SORROW TRY YOU’RE BEST TO ACCEPT THE BRIEFS SEPARATION. IT IS HARD SO HRD SO HARD

Patricia smith: Yes it is and I will do my best. Thank you so much

Alan McDougall: BY FOR NOW ALAN

Patricia smith: god bless

Patricia smith: I know I sound desperate and I will admit that I am but I need to know

Patricia smith: Thank you so much for helping me

Alan McDougall: what do you need to know?

Patricia smith: I am very much the type of person who believes in karma or what ever one may call it as what goes around comes around    Do unto others as you would have done unto you

Patricia smith: And I do not want to cause this man anymore grief if he is innocent

Patricia smith: I do feel like he did it and made it look like a suicide

Patricia smith: but everyone is telling me people sometimes snap and do things very out of charter of them

Alan McDougall: he is not innocent sorry

Patricia smith: did you feel anymore when you saw his picture

Alan McDougall: yes his eyes are evil am I correct

Patricia smith: My daughter would tell me when he was around she felt like he took her breath she would walk outside to get a breath of air as he made her very nervous

Patricia smith: oh yes them are

Patricia smith: they married in deck of 2006 she died less then a year later

Patricia smith: I had a horrible feeling about this but she would not listen to me

Alan McDougall: does he make you tired in his presence, like an energy vampire?

Patricia smith: I actually have only been around him a couple of times even thou I have known him for years or know of him reputation but he made me feel very uncomfortable

Alan McDougall: he is the killer go to the police

Patricia smith: He never during the wake funeral or at anytime made eye contact with me

Patricia smith: we are waiting on the autopsy report

Alan McDougall: good

Patricia smith: I have talk with the investigator and he is following thru on it but told me he was afraid it would be suicide

Patricia smith: the case is not closed

Alan McDougall: where was she bruised?

Alan McDougall: Don’t let this monster off the hook

Patricia smith: but he said the father in law that she was talking to a paper towel that morning before she died. And I do not understand why my oldest grandson has not even asked for his little brother and on lie once for his mommy.

Patricia smith: from her wrist to her elbow was black they said from where she fell when she shot herself and her arm hit the toilet her left leg was badly busied on her chest she had a bruise like a tip of a gun. Being pushed into her chest. Her right shine had no meat on it

Patricia smith: He is a very controlling person and his son listens to everything he says

Alan McDougall: copy and past this message     into a word document. Show it to the police

Patricia smith: I have pic of her in her casket you can see the bruise on her chest

Alan McDougall: he’s the killer

Alan McDougall: he is the killer got it?

Patricia smith: You know how most people look at peace she looks like she is crying and looks like her facial features change with the different pictures

Alan McDougall: I know things just somehow know the truth

Patricia smith: I have told them everything I think and I will copy this and show them what you said

Patricia smith: do you think she knew she was gonad die that morning

Patricia smith: they said she did not die instantly

Alan McDougall: your daughter says hey mom I love you really love you I am at peace

Alan McDougall: yes she was threatened by him

Patricia smith: I will call them again tomorrow

Alan McDougall: ask the police to see if he cleaned the bath room tiles to get rid of finger prints

Patricia smith: ok

Alan McDougall: do you want to know more dear?

Patricia smith: yes anything

Alan McDougall: she is looking at a valley of beautiful flowers she always loved. Am I correct? She loves you and does not hate the killer

Alan McDougall: she did not commit suicide

Alan McDougall: The gun position on her body will prove this fact

Patricia smith: yes and butterflies

Alan McDougall: why was she so bruised she could not have busied herself like this

Patricia smith: we were told playing with the boys she they were rough

Patricia smith: and there were two fingertip bruises on the top of her right hand

Alan McDougall: nonsense this would not bruise her like this who told you she was playing with the kids

Patricia smith: him and her husband                     

Patricia smith: but her husband was out of the country when it happen on a special mission for the army

Alan McDougall: the front door was locked from the inside why?

Alan McDougall: what does her husband think about this?

Patricia smith: I do not know I have not been there yet I live 4 hours away

Alan McDougall: check

Patricia smith: he believes everything his father tells him so he believes this

Patricia smith: he has cut us off completely from himself and the baby

Alan McDougall: remember the beach mom?

Alan McDougall: under father’s control

Patricia smith: “oh my god” we took her oldest to the beach for his first time and after she died his father gave my youngest daughter some undeveloped file and it was them pictures of our day at the beach

Alan McDougall: Send my love to the baby’s mommy tell them I am in heaven with Jesus waiting for them

Alan McDougall: is this her does it sounds like her?

Patricia smith: very much

Patricia smith: she loved the beach

Alan McDougall: “what happened on the beach she fell?”

Alan McDougall: the crags and mountains were so beautiful mom remember

Patricia smith: we went a lot when she was growing up but that day I was taking a pic of her little boy she came “running up and fell right as I snapped the pic”

Alan McDougall: mommy don’t cry I can’t come to you but one beautiful day you will come to me. Go and live your life in joyist wonder. Is this her/

Alan McDougall: now you now she is speaking to you how could I have known this?

Alan McDougall: sorry coming fast fast

Patricia smith: I know

Patricia smith: it is wonderful to hear

Alan McDougall: the road we traveled in he car with food when I was little was such fun mom. Is this her?

Alan McDougall: where is my father?

Alan McDougall: he does not believe

Patricia smith: He did commit suicide in 1998

Alan McDougall: Are you at more peace mommy dear?

Alan McDougall: I know he is not with her

Patricia smith: I think I actually am

Alan McDougall: I will try to come to you in a dream, when you wake up write it down I am ethereal now can’t spell

Alan McDougall: I must bring daddy out of the dark place

Patricia smith: that will make you happy to find him you loved him so much

Alan McDougall: 'pat if I have been correct about your daughter I must also be correct about the killer

Patricia smith: I agree

Alan McDougall: I LOVE YOU, YOU DID NOT LEAVE ME LIKE HE DID

Alan McDougall: I must go now lovely mommy dear Alan will always help he is a lovely person

Patricia smith: I love you more then life it self

Alan McDougall: show this to the skeptical police!!!!

Patricia smith: Thank you so much

Patricia smith: and I look forward to more conversations with you if that is ok

Patricia smith: I do feel calmer

Alan McDougall: by mom when do you want to speak to me again Alan is one of the few real psychics in the world and does not ask or money he does it because he loves you even though he can’t see you

Alan McDougall: was this her????

Alan McDougall: I will be online tomorrow at GMT =2 9AM

Patricia smith: I have to work tomorrow will not be home until tomorrow night. I wish I cou ld

Patricia smith: I want to talk with her every chance I get

Patricia smith: as long as it is alright with you

Alan McDougall: I HOPE I HAVE HELPED TO EASE YOR SORROW TRY YOU’RE BEST TO ACCEPT THE BRIEFS SEPARATION. IT IS HARD SO HRD SO HARD

Patricia smith: Yes it is and I will do my best. Thank you so much

Alan McDougall: BY FOR NOW ALAN

Patricia smith: god bless

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Mark Andrew

Indiana
Re: Reading I gave to a mother might be of interest
Reply #1 - Jun 3rd, 2009 at 9:41pm

Thanks for sharing.

I've thought about trying to arrange being read by a real medium, but the truth is there aren't many in my circle who have passed on since I've been old enough to miss them (thankfully!), so I don't know who I'd even hear from.

My maternal grandfather died when I was about half way through kindergarten.  Since then, I've lost grandparents I didn't really know, a beloved dog, and a good family friend who I did know, but I'd imagine if she's still in existence she'd be spending time visiting her real family.

IP Logged

Sidey

Re: Reading I gave to a mother might be of interest
Reply #2 - Jun 4th, 2009 at 2:03pm

I suppose you could ask for you guardian angle, spirit guide or whatever you want to call them to be contacted. I hear everyone has at least one. I'm in the same boat you and wouldn't know anyone personally that has died in my family thankfully as of yet.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.