Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Advice for safe practise of OBE from home (Read 1696 times)
pamrajah

Advice for safe practise of OBE from home
May 27th, 2009 at 3:20am

Dear all,
I am a novice and very much intent to venture OBE at home using Gaitway Programme (audio cd) by Robert Monroe Institute. However i fear for the unknown entity encounters and being trapped in another body or dimension. Do I have enroll in a workshop or training programme first before doing it at home? Please advice.
Thank you.
Pam

IP Logged

Sidey

Re: Advice for safe practise of OBE from home
Reply #1 - May 27th, 2009 at 4:18am

Scary isn't it? That's the same reason that I haven't done it myself. Sounds cool and all but what if i don't come back or something...that's just scary stuff. Good luck.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #2 - May 27th, 2009 at 11:20am

greetings and welcome Pam
Smiley and Sidey, if I haven't welcomed you yet --

There is nothing out there that can hurt you. You are stronger because you have access to physical energies, including and especially love, or as Bruce Moen puts it, PUL (Pure Unconditionnal Love.) 

Can you offer PUL to people not related or known to you, or even to an annoying pest? That's all it takes to move through higher realms where love is more a way of being than it is here. 

What you two are talking about is why I'm so glad I read Bruce's work. (This is not a commercial.)  He explains his own experiences in a series of four books and then tells you how to do the same in the fifth, The Guidebook to Afterlife Experiences.

Have you looked into the spiritual traditions or contemporary explorers who have done this alot? Yes, certain tones will lift you out; that's been proven. But what are you going to do when you get there?  IMO  a person needs some belief systems based upon knowledge (someone's knowledge) to go into the non-physical.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Sidey

Reply #3 - May 27th, 2009 at 2:29pm

betson wrote on May 27th, 2009 at 11:20am:
greetings and welcome Pam
Smiley and Sidey, if I haven't welcomed you yet --

There is nothing out there that can hurt you. You are stronger because you have access to physical energies, including and especially love, or as Bruce Moen puts it, PUL (Pure Unconditionnal Love.)  

Can you offer PUL to people not related or known to you, or even to an annoying pest? That's all it takes to move through higher realms where love is more a way of being than it is here.  

What you two are talking about is why I'm so glad I read Bruce's work. (This is not a commercial.)  He explains his own experiences in a series of four books and then tells you how to do the same in the fifth, The Guidebook to Afterlife Experiences.

Have you looked into the spiritual traditions or contemporary explorers who have done this alot? Yes, certain tones will lift you out; that's been proven. But what are you going to do when you get there?  IMO  a person needs some belief systems based upon knowledge (someone's knowledge) to go into the non-physical.

Bets

Thanks you betson.

Actually I am more afraid that I won't like what I experience in going OBEing. If I found out that I don't like the afterlife or spiritual realms, at least not the way I imagine it then well I don't know what I'll do. I don't want to find out that I can't do this or have that etc. Sad isn't it?

By the way has anyone read the book Your Eternal Self? My brother just ordered it and I think I'm gonna take a peek and see what its all about.

IP Logged

Lights of Love

Reply #4 - May 27th, 2009 at 5:49pm

Welcome Pam & Sidey,

Actually "going obe" is no big deal. People do it all the time. In fact some people walk around halfway out of body. Have you ever been having a conversation with someone that seems "spacey" and not listening to what you're saying? That's because they're not in their body.

Going out of body is simply changing where you focus your attention and I would say you and everyone else has had obe without even realizing you were doing so. Try meditating if you haven't done so already. Quiet your mind and allow yourself to simply float within your own consciousness. You will love it. After a few months you will most likely be a changed person, one that is less afraid. That's when you'll know you are ready to use your intent to explore. Gather your courage and greet everything in life with love and you will see by your own experience that there is really nothing to fear.

Kathy

Tread softly through life with a tender heart and a gentle, understanding spirit.

IP Logged

wade

centreville Virginia
Reply #5 - May 28th, 2009 at 3:21am

Greetings and salutations Pam And Sidey!!

I also have the out of body hemi-sync. I also had the same fears as you. And in that booklet it has The Gateway Affirmation. Your intent and stated desires. I used this affirmation everytime I would do the OBE thing and what really gave me comfort was in the last sentence: I ask their guidance and protection from any influence or any source that would provide me with less then my stated desires. Find comfort in that for it is a very powerful statement and you can if you choose using the guidelines provided make your own personal affirmation which makes it even more personal and specific to your doubts and fears. I'm not say make a list of everything you fear, but make it from the heart and generalized like above: any influence or any source, make it any source, influence, or negative expieriences that would be less then my stated desire.

Use your imagination and come up with something that makes you feel safe and comforted. Also memorize the affirmation. Using the gateway affirmation I have never ran into anything bad.I hope this help with love wade

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.