Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Jesus (Read 1645 times)
pamrajah

Jesus
May 25th, 2009 at 5:42am

Have you contacted Jesus in your voyage? Is it possible for anyone to request His presence during out of body travel?
Pamrajah

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Re: Jesus
Reply #1 - May 25th, 2009 at 6:44am

Yes. Yes.

I cannot speak for anyone else, but for me, yes. At the moment, all I can remember is the healing energy available in these experiences. I cannot remember anything else yet, and any 'personal image' was hazy. It is the 'presence' that is most noticeable.

When you are in the arms of a healer such as this one, it is very loving, very secure, very safe, very peaceful. At least, that is my personal experience, which I have found to be consistent over time, no matter what method I use.

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #2 - May 25th, 2009 at 5:51pm

The two times I requested to learn and understand the truth about Jesus, he came to me(or I to him) during my dream state.  I did not remember any details of the experience, however, just being with him.  Perhaps I should revist him...

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - May 25th, 2009 at 8:23pm

There's nothing wrong with requesting Jesus' presence. My experience is, the experience of his presence will be more intense, the more one is willing to learn about the spiritual side, and the more one is willing to change according to the gained insights. If you ask him to be there while you roam OBE-wise round your backyard just because you'd feel better then, I don't know if you really would have a close encounter with the personification of spiritual perfection.
Well, ask and you will receive.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #4 - May 26th, 2009 at 12:21am

I have not had a classic OBE which involved Yeshua.  I've only had a couple of these classic OBE's to begin with. 

I have had multiple dreams involving either the individual Christ (Yeshua) in some way, or the universal Christ as in the inner Christ Consciousness. 

I've shared some (not the majority) of these on the forum here before.   A percentage of them have to do with the "changes" that are here and increasing.

I've had some meditation experiences which because of the subtle nature of same, i'm not totally sure Yeshua was involved, but i got that sense, and yes a very powerful PUL and feeling of same was involved. 

None of these experiences came when i specifically wanted them to, but were unexpected and surprising.   

They seemed to accompany periods of greater growth and spiritual attunement though.  One dream came when i had been intensely practicing the In Home Gateway Voyage set for awhile.  It was a dream more about awakening the inner, universal Christ though.  I was standing in a circle of connected beings, and i stepped out of the circle and into the middle.   I felt my very being fill up with the presence of Christ, and i started to speak to the group from that attunement.
It was an odd feeling, for i felt myself to be myself and yet different, more pure, more powerful, more transcendent and expanded.  It was like i was both channeling something different than myself, and yet still being myself.  I cannot really explain or put it into words, i just remember the feelings and awareness were unforgettable and intense.  I don't remember what was specifically said either. 

I have a feeling that Yeshua is far more interested in us focusing on awakening and living the inner, universal Christ than he is in us having desires for personal experiences with him as an individualized Consciousness.

With that said, sometimes the more limiting parts of self still desire more frequent personal contact.   This is something i'm consciously working on to regenerate.  In general, sometimes i focus too much on him in a personal, personality kind of way.  I need to focus more purely on living and being like he was/is.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #5 - May 27th, 2009 at 12:38pm

I've had a number of spiritual experiences with or relating to Jesus, and found that he did exist as a man, he's available to help whoever needs help, he's helped me quite a bit.  I'd say more, but I'm quite busy at work and don't have internet access at home.
« Last Edit: May 27th, 2009 at 7:51pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.