Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Theory of gravity and karma (Read 3370 times)
Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
Theory of gravity and karma
May 16th, 2009 at 6:38pm

This is a theory I just came up with during meditation. Since Hell is in the Earth and Heaven is above the Earth, gravity must increase through bad deeds and decrease through good deeds.

There were reports of saints and priests who would just float in the air at times throughout history. My theory would explain why that could happen. Some ballerinas can dance on the very tips of their toes which also seems to defy gravity. Many kung fu movies depict people fighting who could jump and stay in the air for a long time. Maybe out of body exploration also falls under this rule.

Sincerely,
Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Re: Theory of gravity and karma
Reply #1 - May 16th, 2009 at 7:34pm

I think Karma can might be represented as Gravity. It's a very poetic idea, anyway.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #2 - May 16th, 2009 at 10:25pm

That idea makes me feel very light-hearted !

I remember stages of feeling light and feeling heavy. Feeling light came when I was 'in love' romantically or had just come back from doing a retrieval.
Also the pun of light comes to mind-- we are lifted up as though we are physically light when we are in the light, for example, when we cross over to the Afterlife.

There's alot to think about in what you say, Ralph!  Thank you!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #3 - May 17th, 2009 at 5:25pm

Quote:
Since Hell is in the Earth and Heaven is above the Earth

This is a misconception, and quite an outdated one I might add.  Since "heaven" and "hell" are nonphysical locations, their relationship to the earth cannot be "above" or "below", for these are physical concepts which exist only in the physical.  In reality these places are in totally different dimensions beyond what we think of as space and time.

Quote:
gravity must increase through bad deeds and decrease through good deeds.

Then "bad" people would basically be glued to the ground!  

I think people performing feats which defy gravity are in an advanced state of consciousness and fully understand the illusion of our physical world and its laws.

There is a symoblic connection between light/good/love and rising up/above.  I think this comes from how we perceive our relationship with the sun.  It seems to shine "above" us, and brings life to the earth.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #4 - May 17th, 2009 at 10:15pm

The talk of "feeling heavy/feeling light" is a profound expression of states of human life. It's still understandable. The confusion comes into play through the overpowering of natural-scientific terms. Of course it is ridicilous to interprete feeling light or heavy in a natural-scientific way. We shouldn't allow the natural scientists to steal the richness of our language away from us.

I, too, have noticed this special style of Kung-Fu movies, the partly overcoming of gravity, and the emphasizing of gestures which indicate powerful directions, creations of virtual spaces by dancelike-swirling movements and so on. This all is a very impressive performance to make the "inner" power visible, to transform it to an outer power. Whether these Kung-Fu actions are literally possible or not is a question we have to discuss with our belief system.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #5 - May 18th, 2009 at 7:09pm

After additional thought, I realize that the theory of gravity and karma makes no sense at all. Since then, I have a new revised concept as to how to circumvent the forces of gravity, having nothing to do with karma. I think it has to do with mentally realizing the correct frequencies that gravity works under and to understand how to counterbalance it's affect through concentration and intent. Certain sounds have been used throughout history to create physical levitation.

In Buddhism it is believed one can levitate himself through spiritual meditation, which involves a complete focused state of mind. These feats were witnessed in Tibet, especially with the use of 13 drums and six trumpets. (Ragdons). Unimaginable feats take place within tribal areas, and records of African inhabitants lifting themselves, along with other physical possessions, such as cows are not rare occurrences. In turkey there was a cult who chanted "Qamar ali dervish" while touching a boulder with their fingertips and could easily levitate it.

Ralph

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #6 - May 18th, 2009 at 10:33pm

Please tell us when you're getting results!

I think many of the reports of levitations are misinterpreted OBEs. But who knows.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #7 - May 19th, 2009 at 1:21pm

With all that I read about people who could levitate throughout history and all over the world, I'm convinced that it is achievable in the physical world. Our science still doesn't understand gravity yet, at least the science that isn't hidden in black budget projects (Area 51, etc.).

I have had limited experience with psychokinesis, like bending a metal wrench once and mentally maneuvering a raft in my pool a few times while floating in it. I've tried levitating myself out of my hammock, but no success yet.

In the Dream Sharing Forum I mentioned dream flying experience under the subject "Foretelling The Future Dream". With all of the flying dreams lately, either I'm being prepared for finally being able to have an out of body experience, or I'm learning how to achieve physical levitation. I'll be totally happy with either accomplishment. As soon I accomplish either one, I'll write about it.

Ralph

IP Logged

Justin
Ex Member

Reply #8 - May 26th, 2009 at 12:36am

I get the sense that when we have become PUL personaified and in a very consistent sense, then can we experience things such as physical levitation, but when we reach that kind of attunement we won't care about such outer things and experiences because they are not spiritually helpful in any way.  

Anyways, it may be helpful to believe in the possibility of such things, because anything which gets rid of our limiting beliefs can be helpful.   I personally think a human is not near as limited as we collectively believe about ourselves.  

I think we don't "need" food, sleep, or be stuck to any outer attachments, nor limited by any so called space/time laws.  The only true, universal, and objective laws of this Universe, is the law of like attracts and begets like, and the Law of Love...

I had a dream about this subject awhile ago, which took an unexpected turn from focusing on physical levitation to focusing on E.T.'s.  

"I was with some of my family members, and they started floating and i got really excited because for a few moments, i thought they were floating in their physical bodies.   I soon realized that they were in their nonphysical bodies, probably upper etheric "level" for lack of better description.  

I was like, well, why can't i learn to do that with my physical body as well.   I started telling myself in the dream, that physical isn't as physical or as solid as most people tend to think anyways and that it was largely a matter of believing that enough, and that one could easily with enough belief and if they raise/speed up their physical vibratory patterns up enough, that they could.  

I started concentrating on my physical body which was lying in bed.   It shifted, and i'm not sure if this was part of the same dream or another one, but next thing i know i think i'm laying in bed, except that i'm looking up into the night sky, like my ceiling isn't even there.  

As i'm looking up, i decide to concentrate and see if i can find any "UFO's" of E.T. origin.   I start finding a lot, and then i decide to zero in on the not so helpful ones, firmly believing i can do this.  

Funny enough, as i do this, some of the once before plainly visible craft, start physically disappearing and i think to myself, "oh, don't like being found and seen by humans, do ya"

So i concentrate harder and realize that despite their physical invisibility, i can still track them somehow, though its not as easy, and its almost like they are trying to jam my frequencies so to speak.     I remember finding it kind of amusing, here i am a human who can't do anything to them, and wouldn't harm them anyways even if i could."

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.