Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Nightmare/Dream: A Ride to Hell (Read 2389 times)
freiya

Nightmare/Dream: A Ride to Hell
May 14th, 2009 at 3:25am

In my dream I was riding on a train with few passengers..we were heading somewhere in hell but inside the train I was the only person who's awake..When the train comes close to a big red door [it looks very scary there's something on the door..a demon face & it says 5th stage] the sound of 12 o'clock midnight alarms then the train enters thru the door & everything changed..Inside train there's a guy who's behind me held my hands & twist it..I was agonizing in pain & then he turned into my elbow..twisting it..It was so painful..that time i pray for god to help me, in just sec I came back to reality. I couldn't move any parts of my body, i was frozed, i was scared..so scared..I took my rosary & put it beside my pillow & I've waited to sleep again..
When I woke up in the morning..i saw something strange, beside my rosary there are red ants [dead] even on my floor..It was like that rosary protecting me from something..

Now i was wondering what if i finished those stages..Am I going to see the real HELL?

But as a whole that was the scariest, strangest dream I have ever experienced, I wouldn't want to happen it again..

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Nightmare/Dream: A Ride to Hell
Reply #1 - May 14th, 2009 at 7:08am

Greetings Freiya,
Welcome!

Through explorations into other realms, we've found that the people who find hell are the ones who believe in it. So, many churches and persons are changing their beliefs about hell.
Hell, we could do without it entirely!

The protection your rosary gave you from the red ants is so wonderful !  The rosary's power has deveoped from the Love and Faith you and others have. Love and faith are more powerful than Hell !

(I suspect that your sleeping mind was trying to warn you about the possibility of being bitten by the red ants and so it used the strongest images it could to try to wake you and make you aware you could get bit. (Their bites sting !) so your dream was about their danger and not truly about any hell place.
Keep the faith !

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

PhantasyMan

Québec
Reply #2 - May 14th, 2009 at 1:13pm

Hi frieya,

There is many way to interpret experience like that.  Here mine...

Hell in your dream is a methaphor.  This dream is a warning.  An aspect of yourself is going unconscious or out of control and could lead your being in pain and suffering.  It may be an addiction, a fear, a belief...

The red ants may be a trick from your guides to add in importance to the whole experience... so you'll pay attention to it and you'll search the true meaning. 

pman

IP Logged

vagabound
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 15th, 2009 at 7:51am

So here's what I think happened; I think you were gonna have a pretty good dream but the ants turned it into a nightmare. Don't forget; our subconscious mind will try to make sense out of "physical feelings" while we're sleeping. The pain is often much stronger in dreams and we can't do anything about the pain as long as we're stuck in the dream.
So my version is; you were on the way to hell, you were the only one who knew what was going on, who knew where you were going. Being aware of the things that are going on is very important. There's a reason why they say about some people that they had their "awakening". It's people that suddenly see they have a choice, this world is not some stream that's dragging them along whether they want to come or not.
Then some ants interrupted your dream by biting you. As it didn't wake you up, so you couldn't know who had done it, your subconscious mind "thought" there must be someone behind you causing this pain.
(as to the question why it was hell you were going to; could it be that that's how you see this world, as some kind of punishment?)

hope I could help,
good night,
Vagabound

IP Logged

supermodel

Indiana
Reply #4 - Jun 12th, 2009 at 3:37pm

PhantasyMan wrote on May 14th, 2009 at 1:13pm:
Hi frieya,

There is many way to interpret experience like that.  Here mine...

Hell in your dream is a methaphor.  This dream is a warning.  An aspect of yourself is going unconscious or out of control and could lead your being in pain and suffering.  It may be an addiction, a fear, a belief...

The red ants may be a trick from your guides to add in importance to the whole experience... so you'll pay attention to it and you'll search the true meaning.  

pman

I couldn't agree with this one more.

Supermodel....

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.