Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Lucid from 90's a glimpse of .... (Read 6291 times)
spiritedcause

dealing in mass research
seeking truth

Vancouver Island Canada
Lucid from 90's a glimpse of ....
Jan 17th, 2007 at 8:35am

Hi folks!    I'm new to the site, and have had my eyes openned WIDE over the past 3-5 years about this
and other topics.   So I'd like to start sharing some things from myself to others and this is exactly
the type of place I'd do it.  Salutations  Smiley

Here I'll just share with you all, My Dream.   It was the best dream I have ever had - to date.  It was a lucid and very
vivid dream.  I experienced the strongest feelings during this dream over any other I've had.  Although I don't often
have dreams, lucid or otherwise...

Set the clock back to approx. 1993-94 I think...  Now -- I will have to reduce the story a bit, because the actual dream was very visual and visuals can be hard to describe adequately.  Plus I don't remember all the dream clearly anymore so I hope I get all the pieces I wish to tell you all.   

This dream started off as a Star Trek dream.  Specifically the Next Generation - which was still in production at the time of course.   My character, the person I am in the dream is a young woman (oddly) boarding the Enterprise-D for some important trip and experiment.   My society has found a theoretical way of testing a star for signs of ......something radical.... the fabric of our reality I think?!   So during the trip to the star to be tested, I can remember having some pointed discussion with Picard at a table in ten-forward (yes it was a kewl dream) talking about deep topics of what this test might mean...how it could apply to humanity and life... I cannot recall any of the conversation per se.   It may have been Picard asking "Are we ready to accept the results of this test if it is successful?". 

A bit later we arrive at the star where we will conduct the test.  There is a gathering in ten-forward (or some room) where everyone can observe what happens.  There are onlookers, dignitaries, and scientists.  So far almost sounds like a genuine TNG episode, right?  This is where it diverges.   I, as the female character, am walking through the crowd towards the window to see the star/sun.  The probe is in space ready to be inserted into the star.  I am wondering about it all.  Picard comes up beside me and makes some small talk.  It is here where I begin to literally feel something.  As the probes test begins I feel a change.  The probe and myself are somehow connected.  But the probe is irrelavent.   Picard notices something happening with me and backs away and draws attention to me, pointing... everyone backs away.... I am becoming somehow "aware."   The probe then fails.  I get the idea to look at the probe.   I walk forward toward the window, and literally put my head (merge/transmute/whatever)  *through the window* into space, and peer directly at the probe, feeling what is wrong with the probe.... I loose interest in the probe, and realize what I've just done.   At the same time I feel elated and unified in a deep way I've never felt before.   The enterprise goes on red-alert - for some reason.... I guess it's the "holy shit, man!" factor.  lol..  I feel their reaction to me to be so silly and petty.   I only stuck my head out for a second....

In my spontaneous transformation, I seem to turn into light, or energy.  I decide to leave the ship, partly out of innate curiosity.   I fly wholly out the hull of the enterprise into space and feel *freedom*.   I zoom and circulate around the enterprise observing it from many angles, amazed at it's shape.   I thought "There's people in there!   I wish they would understand..."   Then I flew to the probe, "landed" on it, and similar to the window, energetically "inserted my head" into the probe to find what went wrong.   I discover the problem, but I'm not interested.   I'm more interested in the star.  I wonder to myself -- "Could I do the test myself?  What would it feel like to be in a star?"   So I feel myself zooming to the star, and merge with it - on several levels.   I *feel* the star.   I *know* the star.   I *am* the star.   I energetically 'explore' the star, and it's basis for existance....   Then I touch something I wasn't meant to touch.....

Suddenly there are 'problems' around all of us, gravitational/time-space/whatever problems.   There is a huge rip in the fabric of space-time-existance right near the star.  And my awareness and the Enterprise are pulled in through it.   Here my perspective in the dream changes a bit.  I become more of a 'movie camera' than a thinking consciousness, and merely observe in picturesque fashion the events.........    On the 'other side' I see the Enterprise in what seems to be a gigantic hangar with other ships in it.  But these ships are far far larger, many times the size of the enterprise.   The enterprise is flying around in 'emergency manuevers', alarms are going off in the hangar area because the Enterprise is not supposed to be there!   There is an openning to the hangar and the enterprise flys out of the hangar to, somewhere.......The enterprise leaves this hangar area to another type of open space.   The hangar was actually part of a much much larger space ship again.   Extremely emense compared to the enterprise.   

My own perspective in the dream during all this, is just ahead of the Enterprise looking back at it watching the swooping arc maneuvers as well as reference points change for what is happening here......This sequence was the most exhilerating of it all, and the most 'kewl'.   I could lucidly 'feel' myself smiling in physicality.  Grin   Not only is there one massive gigantic space ship, there are many many others in the vicinity.   The enterprise must really be trying to figure out what the hell just happened to them.   The ship sets course to open space and hits warp and disappears in the familiar flash...... 

This is the last I see of the Enterprise.    At this point my perspective changes to an entirely new location, again, viewing as a 'camera' not as a consciousness.   Aboard one of the gigantic ships.... I see a room or corridor, not very unlike a submarine or even a borg ship.. With, humans....humans?!....yes humans....I see operators sitting at machinery, terminals or hardware slightly similar to a radar station.   There is a light blinking and a sound alerting one operator to what just happened.....A superior officer comes to see what the problem is.   Apparently one of their programs is out of control.   Hmmmm programs?    The officer says they will have to collect the errant program that escaped, and reinitialize that part of the program, and hopefully it won't happen again.......But they never expected this to be possible in the first place, either.   They are very surprised and will study this intensely.   (There is more to fill in here, in just a moment)

END OF DREAM.

I wake up literally already smiling and laughing with glee.  "THAT WAS SUCH AN AWESOME DREAM!!!!"  I exclaim!   I go to write out the dream, but that has long been lost unfortunately....

To explain more fully what I comprehended in that last part of the dream, this is what I was shown it meant while still in dream state......

In an unbelievably ancient time, there were a people, living on a world, in a specific point in the universe.  They matured greatly, and vastly expanded their abilities and eventually their awareness and technology.   They had the same questions of existance as we have here in our consciousness.   Am I all that is?   They developed their space-travel abilities, made ships, layed colonies....explored worlds...spread their likeness across vastnesses.   Always searching for ... life.   Seeking out new life, other than their own, anywhere.   No, even slight and minute a life, so that it be life, it would be enough to discover.   Their entire existance was dedicated to finding life outside from their own.   They literally explored the entire universe.  Everywhere that was cool enough to form planets...everywhere.   They found none.   No life anywhere.  Everywhere they went, they found only uninhabitable worlds, devoid of anything living.   They were immeasurably sad.....  They had wonderous technology and that was all they had that they could express with.   So eventually they decided to create a simulation of life!!    Using their computer (and other computer-like) technology they began to simulate in virtual an entire universe, beginning to ending!   And not only one, but many!!  Every molecule, every particle, every action-reaction, every event, every effect, everything..... Within those simulated universes sprung life, life of all kinds. It happened that way because they did not want to create an 'empty' simulation.  They wished to continue Learning from other life, that they had missed in the Real.  This was the purpose.  And they would observe and learn from the actions and reactions of life other than their own.  The more diverse the better.

And that's it!!   The whole dream, and the backgrounder.... I was able to recall a lot once I got into it all.  I did my best to be careful not to embellish and to stick to actual dream information as it happened at the time.  I'm happy with my effort I think.....  I'll leave it to you to define and understand the archetypes, roles, analogies, and more....I think it's terribly terribly kewl.

Thank You where ever that dream came from!   Smiley

spiritedcause......

--an openning heart is a difficult thing to taste--
billmcbrine  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Lucid from 90's a glimpse of ....
Reply #1 - Jan 17th, 2007 at 12:41pm

That's a Super Dream,
Spirited!

Wow--Had you done much reading about spiritual themes before '93? Or did this dream of 'archetypal situations' spring up on you spontaneously?

I hope you will have time to visit here often. The discussions here could reactivate your spiritual development. Or maybe i oversimplify --you say you haven't had such a dream since, but have you had other spiritual experiences ?

Definitely kewl!

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spiritedcause

dealing in mass research
seeking truth

Vancouver Island Canada
Reply #2 - Jan 18th, 2007 at 4:49am

betson wrote

>>>>
Wow--Had you done much reading about spiritual themes before '93? Or did this dream of 'archetypal situations' spring up on you spontaneously? 

I hope you will have time to visit here often. The discussions here could reactivate your spiritual development. Or maybe i oversimplify --you say you haven't had such a dream since, but have you had other spiritual experiences ?
<<<<

Thanks so much for the glowing reply betson! Smiley    Had I read much spiritual stuff before 93?  Yes and no.  I have been living life "deeply" all my existance.  I'm a thinker and a feeler.  Perhaps more aptly put, a feeler and a thinker.  Tongue  Perhaps I'll introduce myself a lil bit here.  I grew up a jehovahs witness, and most of my family was also, however I never 'took' to it.  Something never felt quite right somehow to me at a deep level.  I could never explain it to anyone.  I could now I think.  I never regularly attended the 'meetings' up through my teens as my mother (parents were divorced) didn't want to unduely push me, partly because I was *always* a "difficult to handle child".  I was very emotional and sensitive.  So anyway, long story short - I was always aware of spiritual implications, and thought about them, but couldn't find myself following a conventional christian type faith, but I had the door open to finding "Answers"....And I've always been curious!  In the past ooh, 5-8 years I've really reached out and tried to really learn and read more and more each successive year, and it has helped immensely learning about what is happening in this world lately btw!!  I finally started looking into other belief systems, buddhism seemed to draw me most, and just generally feeling free to read about other ideas, which I never (was allowed to, or at least was carefully discouraged) did before I 'freed myself' from feeling obligated to follow the JW beliefs....

It is so heartening to learn and read what is being learnt and revealed about spirit now.  Grin   Like I mentioned in my first post, my eyes have openned wide the past 3-5 years.  I don't really think I'm here to "reactivate my development", I believe it is already in high-gear now, and I've done a lot of fervent work to date learning and reading... I feel i'm here to 'network' and share and continue learning all there is to learn.   You see, for me it's getting to the point where I simply can't talk with many other people around here about my ideas and beliefs.  Certainly not my family!  Although my cousin is about the same as me.  I am lucky enough to have a few more friends here that I'm on approx'ly the same level with, but I also want more people that are open and learning.   I believe it is a big mistake for anyone, Anyone (regardless of what you have learnt) to settle into any conviction and say "Now I know what I need to know".   So, *never* stop looking and learning.   I don't reject the Bible for instance, although I believe now that it is horribly misinterpreted and also sadly a political manipulative since its inception, and not the verbatum word "of god".  I do believe there are nuggets of exquisite Truth within the Bible, if you read it correctly, or at least not *biasedly*..... (I just checked the word 'biasedly' and it's a british term, however I'm not british.  Although I am part Irish! Tongue )

Peace
spiritedcause.....

billmcbrine  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Jan 19th, 2007 at 1:17am

thanks for sharing that Spirited, really really kewl! Smiley

it reminds me a little of writers who fantasize their characters into beings and thereby become co-creators with god.

I think a lot about what a friend of mine said, his name is Elias, he said we create each other.

boggles me mind, yes I have an Irish guide too! blessings, LR

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

spiritedcause

dealing in mass research
seeking truth

Vancouver Island Canada
Reply #4 - Feb 1st, 2007 at 7:13am

Hi folks!

I had a little realization about my dream above - for anyone that is interested....

I was reading a webpage about spiritual experiences, and this person described her Heart as a Star...........  Exclaim

Suddenly I was connecting to my dream and making more sense of it.... 'Remembering', that is... Wink

In the dream, I transformed, and travelled to go inside a star... and touched something there.... and suddenly, in
the dream, everything changed..... a new reality was exposed!...  The star in my dream is the heart!!!

The issue is this.   Our society is hell-bent on viewing life, reality, everything, through the Mind.  The mind is a split
organism, and produces only duality persceptions.   (The mind *can* be united, through the corpus-collustrum, but
that takes practiced meditation, or hemi-sync binaural frequencies...)    But the heart knows only one way!   There is so
much attention in recent years, on Goddess energy... not that God is feminine, but God is Heart!   God is Love,
and the Love emenates from the Heart....figuratively speaking anyway!   

If more of us can **OPERATE FROM THE HEART**, the world around us would certainly improve!  This is all it would take folks!!!!

So that's my realization for today.....Cheesy

spiritedcause...

billmcbrine  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Feb 1st, 2007 at 3:05pm

well thats a mouthful Spirited Smiley  if the heart could lead the mind we would have the term heart intelligence and in that balance we could view our androgenous essence operating.

hell bent..from where we view the ego operating for power, greed and all that..yet I can see we would want to come here and raise hell or heaven perhaps for the sheer challenging aspects of individualization.

I'm in agreement with you however on all points. a picture tells a thousand words and here you go..

IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #6 - Feb 1st, 2007 at 10:31pm

Hi Spirited, thanks so much for sharing that great dream, there seemed to be so much super-intelligent truth in it in symbolic and real formats, you could almost write a ten-part course out of all the truth buried in it. Reminds me of Bob Monroe writing in Far Journeys about the right and left brain hemispheres, the left brain would be presented with something new and take it all apart and analyze it and finally, after a long time, say, ok, now I understand all this! Great! Whereas the right brain would see the movie reel lying on the table of the whole information, pick it up for a moment, hold it, lay it down, and say, ok, now I understand all of this! Great!! A picture (dream) is worth a thousand words...or more. Vanayssa

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

Vee

Port Alberni, B.C.
Reply #7 - Jun 11th, 2009 at 10:16pm

Well, this is quite a while on in time, but I just re-read your dream, Spirited, and so enjoyed it. Why don't you write a sci fi book about all this? It would be so fascinating. And I thought about what I read last night in Moen's book, Curiosity's father, about the CW workers...and the Planning and Humor departments and so on...I always thought it so puzzling, when I use tarot cards to get answers to immediate questions, how "they" are always "there" and know my problem so well...so instantly...but reading Moen last night, I guess I am connected directly to a CW (consciousness worker). And that would all fit in so well with your dream, except, I guess, there HAS to be life elsewhere...it was only a dream, wans't it?? Vee

I LIVE IN THE MIND OF SUMMERTIME, MY INNER SKY IS BLUE AND FULL OF LIGHT.THE RICH, JUICY FRUITS OF MY LIFE ARE RIPE UPON MY INNER SUMMERTIME TREES.I AM THE MIND OF GOD.
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Jun 15th, 2009 at 9:23pm

Hi Vee, I guess spiritedCause is not around, its been 2 years, but what a gem is this dream! just reread it.
it looks like the future to me. as well as a little of the concepts around the inception of the physical universe.

whereby all the living things are created. seems to be referring to animal and plant kingdom. this child is an Indigo child for sure. my opinion. it's more than just a dream though..that's for sure.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #9 - Jun 15th, 2009 at 9:53pm

When I read of the small Enterprise, the much bigger spacecrafts, them being in a way bigger hangar and so on, I remembered Bruce's vision of the hierarchy of his "discs", you know individuals being members of their disc, this disc is an "individual" of a second layer disc and so on.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #10 - Jun 16th, 2009 at 2:38pm

Hello spiritedcause:

Thank you for sharing your excellent dream.  I believe it is "very" significant that you thanked the being/beings that helped you have the dream.

I agree about what you said about finding knowledge through the heart.

Regarding the ships, I've found that  my spirit guidance will sometimes use ships to symbolize things such as disks/oversouls/I-there (a Robert Monroe term as found in his book Ultimate Journey)/whatever term you use.
« Last Edit: Jun 16th, 2009 at 8:06pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.