Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Friendly aliens, 2012 and such (Read 15867 times)
Old Dood

Lansing
Re: Friendly aliens, 2012 and such
Reply #30 - May 15th, 2009 at 10:43pm

Quote:
And let's not forget human nature in all of this.  Keeping a treaty of this magnitude secret for over half a century, with zero leaks, would be an impossible job in any case.

Except Rondele you are forgetting one very important point.....

1) ET Tech! It would be VASTLY ahead of ours and what bits of their technology we might have gained is pale in comparison to what they truly would have.

2) Fear! Fear of many things would keep people's mouths shut!
Not just fear of your own life but, of your Spouse, Children, Mom, Dad, Pet, Friends, etc.

3) Memory.  Yes, they can affect our memories.
They can cause us to have 'Missing Time' and all sorts of odd things.

So there was 3 points.  Tongue Wink  I am no expert but, I know a few that are.  Experts at ALL things concerning ET?  
No.  Those people I stay away from because no one knows everything or even close.
It is a puzzle and we have to try to put the pieces together.
We also have to think out side of the box as well.  Out side of our 3D thinking to TRY to understand even little bits of this.
So with our Human 3D thinking then I can understand why people would think it would be impossible for leaks not to occur after all this time.
Let's say 60 years since Roswell...That really is not a lot of 'time' in relation to thousands of years of visitations.

Many reasons as to why we still do not have the answers we are searching ...

BUT, for ANYone to even consider in today's world that we have not been visited by another race of beings or more is just foolish or short sighted in my opinion.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #31 - May 16th, 2009 at 3:29pm

Hi Rondele,

If this is a new age ghetto, as you have at least agreed in the past, then why aren't we ghetto-rabble rising to your bait in your last post here, p. 2) ? Instead it is being ignored, as it deserves.

You are a very intriguing poster! Your post on another thread on the history of retrievals was excellent--lots of research presented very clearly.

Thanks for all you do to keep this site interesting!  Cheesy
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #32 - May 17th, 2009 at 5:10pm

Quote:
Using some logic here, if the aliens were friendly, no such treaty would have been necessary.  If they were unfriendly, a treaty would have been useless.

It is obvious that if such a treat did exist, its main purpose would be moreso to ease the government's fears than anything else.  Regardless of the ETs intentions, such a treaty is simply good business.  If they are friendly, then of course the treaty is neccessary, for it establishes a level of trust between the two parties.  If they are unfriendly, then the treaty is still useful for the aliens, because the aliens can do almost whatever they want without the government knowing, and still maintain a certain level of trust without worrying about having their UFOs nuked.  I doubt that if the aliens are unfriendly they would want to go to war with us, for it would have already happened.  They obviously need us alive and maintaining our normal daily activities.  So deception would be their means of using us, which is what the treaty would allow without problems.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #33 - May 18th, 2009 at 2:27pm

So the treaty relieved the aliens' worries about their UFOs being nuked by us?

Yeah those slow, lumbering B-52 bombers we had back then surely must have scared them. Smiley

Sort of like a commander of an Abrams A1A tank being afraid of a kid with a BB gun.

Oh well.  

Seriously, I'm wondering whether it's possible to believe in the existence of the afterlife without buying into all the other stuff we find on the net these days.  

Here's just one excerpt from Salla:

A deal was struck that in exchange for advanced technology from the aliens we would allow them to abduct a very small number of persons and we would periodically be given a list of those persons abducted. We got something less than the technology we bargained for and found the abductions exceeded by a million fold than what we had naively agreed to

So over a million people have been abducted since 1954?  

***sigh***

R

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #34 - May 18th, 2009 at 2:40pm

I haven't read up on the 1954 treaty, so I can't say anything specific about it; HOWEVER, it seems to me that it doesn't make sense to state that the treaty didn't happen because if it had there would've been a leak, because the very fact of how it is being spoken of suggests a possibly that there has been a leak. Or in other words, things that are leak proof aren't spoken about.

When it comes to what people believe about aliens, I figure there are four main categories.

1. People who could care less and don't try to find out.
2. People who are in the cover up business.
3. People who are skeptics for reasons such as limiting the discussion to the viewpoint that problems such as the inability to travel faster than the speed of light negates the possibility that aliens have visited us.
4. People who due to their own experiences and/or investigation have found that aliens (have?) visisted this earth.

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #35 - May 18th, 2009 at 4:01pm

Albert-

I would add a fifth category regarding what people believe about aliens:

5.  People who DO accept the possibility of aliens from other planets, but who don't accept everything they read about them....esp. on the internet!

R

IP Logged

Mark Andrew

Indiana
Reply #36 - May 18th, 2009 at 4:11pm

I'm not saying I believe there is a treaty, but if there is I can see the logic in it.  It's their way of trying to calm our fears.  Doesn't mean they can't screw us over if/when it's convenient for them, but it's a nice gesture.

I don't know this either, but surely the US Government has peace treaties with countries that it could easily wipe out if it felt like it?  It's not always about keeping two people from destroying one another, but rather a symbolic gesture of an already obviously peaceful relationship.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #37 - May 18th, 2009 at 4:13pm

Rondelle:

Here's another key factor. One key part of the 1954 treaty is that the World had to agree to not post false alien information on the internet. At the time the governments of the World didn't consider this an issue, because they didn't know what the internet was. In fact, they thought that the possibility of such a thing was as ridiculous as men flying to the moon, even though they had made contact with aliens.

Whatever the case, all internet posts about aliens are true because of the 1954 treaty. If you see contradictions, it is only because you don't know how to connect the dots which always add up to: "Take me to your leader." Smiley

The most compelling site about aliens I ever read was about these aliens known as Rondellians. They are sort of like Reptilians, except you spell their name differently.

rondele wrote on May 18th, 2009 at 4:01pm:
Albert-

5.  People who DO accept the possibility of aliens from other planets, but who don't accept everything they read about them....esp. on the internet!

R

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #38 - May 18th, 2009 at 4:27pm

Good one Albert!

Let's hope that good old fashioned discernment (yeah I know, that's quickly going out of style) comes into play at least once in a while.

The best part about the treaty was that it calmed alien fears that we would nuke their UFOs. Those old B-52s would have made mince meat out of their spacecraft!

Smiley

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #39 - May 18th, 2009 at 5:57pm

Rondele

Quote:
The best part about the treaty was that it calmed alien fears that we would nuke their UFOs. Those old B-52s would have made mince meat out of their spacecraft!

I may have been exaggerating about the nuking their ships.. the point is that with a treaty, the ETs wouldn't have to worry about the government freaking out and starting a war against them.  This would probably make their business more difficult, for they would not only have to hide themselves from the public, but from the government as well.  Im not saying that the aliens were afraid of us blowing them up... they most likely don't even want us to try, because then they would have to take defensive measures, which would disrupt the order in which their business takes place.

My main point is that if this treaty is real, it is easy to see why it was made.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #40 - May 18th, 2009 at 7:18pm

I like Arthur C. Clarke's version better:

Childhood's End

first published 1950/1953

If you aren't familiar with that storey, sheck here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childhood%27s_End

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #41 - May 18th, 2009 at 7:25pm

recoverer wrote on May 18th, 2009 at 4:13pm:
The most compelling site about aliens I ever read was about these aliens known as Rondellians. They are sort of like Reptilians, except you spell their name differently.

rondele wrote on May 18th, 2009 at 4:01pm:
Albert-

R

I read that the Rondellians like to come down chimneys in a big flash of blinding light. Those who have been brave enough to remain in the room when visited have found that the Rondellians are very fond of ravioli. If you leave a bowl out for them they really like it. They show this by chanting and singing something that sounds suspiciously like "That's Amore!"

I'm sorry -- I just can't recollect the source....

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #42 - May 18th, 2009 at 7:48pm

I read that book years ago before I ever heard of anything such as 2012. This book was out of character with what Arthur C. Clarke tended to write.

Lucy wrote on May 18th, 2009 at 7:18pm:
I like Arthur C. Clarke's version better:

Childhood's End

first published 1950/1953

If you aren't familiar with that storey, sheck here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childhood%27s_End

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #43 - May 18th, 2009 at 11:00pm

rondele wrote on May 18th, 2009 at 4:27pm:
Good one Albert!

Let's hope that good old fashioned discernment (yeah I know, that's quickly going out of style) comes into play at least once in a while.

The best part about the treaty was that it calmed alien fears that we would nuke their UFOs.
Those old B-52s would have made mince meat out of their spacecraft!

Smiley

They NEVER would have got even a tiny bit close enough to use them.
Many of these 'UFOs' can simply 'blink out' of Time/Space.
Or they will simply 'Turn Off' our planes, missiles, etc.
They have done this at our ICBM sites many times already...

They are not afraid of our weapons at all...
The benevolent ones do not want us to use Nukes because it disrupts the Space/Time continuum...

There is a LOT to this.  It is not Black & White.
These other beings to not 'think' like us.
So for us to use 3D thinking toward them is child's play.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #44 - May 19th, 2009 at 6:16am

Hello Recoverer I went back to your original post that started the thread

Quote:
You stated
Some sources of information claim that friendly aliens will come to this planet in a very noticeable way in the year 2012. I don't know if this is true.

Such sources contend that people such as fundamentalist Christians will have a problem with these aliens, acuse them of being Satan.

What if these friendly aliens stated that a lot of the channeled sources people believe in aren't genuine? Will people who are really into these channeled sources respond to friendly aliens in a similar way that fundamentalist Christians respond to such aliens?

If my question doesn't seem reasonable, there is all kinds of contradictory information out there when it comes to channeled sources.  They speak of aliens in different ways. There is no way that aliens are going to be able to appear in a manner that matches what all channeled sources contend.

Another question:

Is it possible that some of the people who wait around for 2012 or friendly aliens, make the mistake of waiting for either 2012 or friendly aliens, or a combination, to make this World a better place, rather than taking steps to change things, including themselves? Even if 2012 or friendly aliens come, they'll have to have something to work with.

I think we can be sure there is no intelligent life out in the universe because we have not been visted by any  Roll Eyes

If these being are hugely more advanced than us, they might perceive us as filthy animals defecating in our own home.

If you saw pigs messing in their own filth, would you remove them and clean up the awful mess?

My brother Bruce, has his own yacht and has sailed all over the oceans. He tells me even the beaches of islands, remotest from any other country, are chocked up with human garbage. Dead birds, fish  turtles etc due to human pollution on islands that should be pristine and pure.

If you were a friendly alien would you be as kind to humans as humans are to the earth and its animal life.

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.