Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Friendly aliens, 2012 and such (Read 15844 times)
recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Friendly aliens, 2012 and such
May 6th, 2009 at 3:18pm

Some sources of information claim that friendly aliens will come to this planet in a very noticeable way in the year 2012. I don't know if this is true.

Such sources contend that people such as fundamentalist Christians will have a problem with these aliens, acuse them of being Satan.

What if these friendly aliens stated that a lot of the channeled sources people believe in aren't genuine? Will people who are really into these channeled sources respond to friendly aliens in a similar way that fundamentalist Christians respond to such aliens?

If my question doesn't seem reasonable, there is all kinds of contradictory information out there when it comes to channeled sources.  They speak of aliens in different ways. There is no way that aliens are going to be able to appear in a manner that matches what all channeled sources contend.

Another question:

Is it possible that some of the people who wait around for 2012 or friendly aliens, make the mistake of waiting for either 2012 or friendly aliens, or a combination, to make this World a better place, rather than taking steps to change things, including themselves? Even if 2012 or friendly aliens come, they'll have to have something to work with.

IP Logged

Mark Andrew

Indiana
Re: Friendly aliens, 2012 and such
Reply #1 - May 6th, 2009 at 3:30pm

Aliens are still "people" with their own beliefs.  They can agree/disagree if they want.

As for meeting the descriptions of various people, I suppose there would always be different types of aliens as opposed to, "There's just us, and just them, no other lifeforms similar to either one."

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #2 - May 6th, 2009 at 3:41pm

A source I find most trustworthy when it comes to ET information claims that 2012 signifies the earliest date that public ET contact is possible, but says that according to our current energies and their rate of evolution as it is now, this contact will most likely not happen until the early 2020's.  Currently contact is occurring on an individual basis, of course, and has been for some time.  By the time this public contact takes place there will be probably little to no controversy regarding channelled sources, for most of the population will be much more consciously evolved, in tune with their inner selves, and therefore in tune with truth.  This evolution of our collective consciousness is the signal the ETs are waiting for.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #3 - May 6th, 2009 at 3:50pm

I received this message the other night:

"Perhaps they (aliens?) can help us clean our environment, but the rest is up to us."

This goes along with other message I have received that made the point that people in this World need to increase how much they live according to love. If a minimal number of people do so to a significant degree, the energy and vibration they share with the rest of the World will make the difference.

As we can see by some of the conversations we have, once somebody believes something, there isn't much you can say to this somebody so they'll see in a new way.

Love on the other hand, works from the inside, helps people connect to their higher selves, and then they'll find their own way to free themselves from a limiting belief system.

IP Logged

Mark Andrew

Indiana
Reply #4 - May 6th, 2009 at 4:45pm

I Am Dude wrote on May 6th, 2009 at 3:41pm:
A source I find most trustworthy when it comes to ET information claims that 2012 signifies the earliest date that public ET contact is possible, but says that according to our current energies and their rate of evolution as it is now, this contact will most likely not happen until the early 2020's.  Currently contact is occurring on an individual basis, of course, and has been for some time.  By the time this public contact takes place there will be probably little to no controversy regarding channelled sources, for most of the population will be much more consciously evolved, in tune with their inner selves, and therefore in tune with truth.  This evolution of our collective consciousness is the signal the ETs are waiting for.

Speaking as someone who is currently barely 25 years old, that would be an amazing ride for the prime of my life if it's true.

But I have to ask:  When you look around at the Joe Six Packs of the world (and others), do you really think they'll all "get it" any time soon?  

I don't think I can see that happening.  2020's is just too soon for such a big shift IMO.  

I'd LOVE to be wrong, though.  What a fantastic life if it turns out that way.  To be born when we make official, out in the open, first contact, and everyone discovers there really is more to this life than the physical world.  Amazing wouldn't even begin to describe it.

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #5 - May 6th, 2009 at 5:17pm

The 2012 hype makes no sense to me. Everything that was ever possible and everything that will ever be possible is accessible to us right now. Why do I make such a statement? Because I can.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #6 - May 6th, 2009 at 5:27pm

I don't believe "we can" until 2012 comes around. Wink But we can eat as much pie as we like. Smiley I wonder if aliens like pie. Sharing pie would be a good way to get a good relationship going.

Quote:
The 2012 hype makes no sense to me. Everything that was ever possible and everything that will ever be possible is accessible to us right now. Why do I make such a statement? Because I can.

« Last Edit: May 6th, 2009 at 7:53pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #7 - May 6th, 2009 at 5:37pm

What is mine is yours. What is yours......         all ours

It is about believing in what you cannot see. Not in what you can see.

IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Reply #8 - May 7th, 2009 at 5:21am

Quote:

Okay, you can make the statement, but it still doesn't blow the 2012 'hype' out of the water. And the statement that everything possible is available to us right now seems to me to be unclear. How is it available and how do we access it?

Once ET aliens do make themselves known it might not be the big surprise that some people think. If you consider the sea change in consciousess that's taken place over the past decades regarding how we might regard aliens things are very different.
Consider films from the 50s such as The War of the Worlds and such like: these operated on the premise that anything not of this world was by its very nature a threat to the existence of mankind: the usual scenario of a flying saucer landing and immediately being confronted by a mass of guns, tanks and everything the human race could throw at it.
Since then we've had the Star Trek phenomenon  Cheesy that's insinuated itself into the collective psyche of mankind to a great extent. ETs arrive, and we realise that they're folks like us with their own hopes, wishes and dreams and opinions.
Plus the work of Barabara Hand Clow who says that it's time that this planet came out of its quarantine and rejoin the rest of the universe. In other words, we get reunited with our galactic family.
So while there'll always be fundamentalists who see them as a threat and will wave the spectre of Satan in our faces, they may well be outnumbered by those who might say to them 'Greetings -what took you so long?'  Grin

Best wishes,
David.

IP Logged

detheridge

Malvern, Worcs, U.K.
Reply #9 - May 7th, 2009 at 5:35am

Hi folks,
and just to make you think a little more, I've just found this:
http://thecrit.com/2009/05/05/200000-year-old-statue-found-on-moon/

Whichever way you look at it, there's far more going on than we're told (as ever)  Grin

Best wishes,
David.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #10 - May 7th, 2009 at 7:49am

Hi

The first conclusions, that the moon once supported life, are not the only conclusions.  Suposedly in ancient Indian, Tibetan, etc writings there are descriptions of small space ships that people took for granted back thousands of years ago.  The moon was an easy destination for such outings, according to some reports.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Volu

Right here and right there
Reply #11 - May 7th, 2009 at 10:04am

Friendly words isn't the same as being friendly though, as the administration that talked about freedom showed, while their doing was shock and awe.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #12 - May 7th, 2009 at 12:37pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnXhrUIrBZg

http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/t/thriving_ivory/angels_on_the_moon.html

Do you dream, that the world will know your name?
So tell me your name (tell me your name)
Do you care, about all the little things or anything at all? (or anything at all)
I wanna feel, all the chemicals inside I wanna feel (I wanna feel)
I wanna a sunburn, just to know that I'm alive
To know I'm alive (to know I'm alive)

Don't tell me if I'm dying, 'cause I don't wanna know
If I can't see the sun, maybe I should go
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming, of angels on the moon
Where everyone you know, never leaves too soon

Do you believe, in the day that you were born?
Tell me, do you believe? (do you believe)
And do you know, that every day's
The first of the rest of your life?

Don't tell me if I'm dying, 'cause I don't wanna know
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming, of angels on the moon

This is to one last day in the shadows
And to know a brother's love
This is to New York City angels
And the rivers of our blood
This is to all of us, to all of us

So don't tell me if I'm dying, 'cause I don't wanna know
Don't wake me cause I'm dreaming, of angels on the moon

Yeah, you can tell me all your thoughts
'Bout the stars that fill polluted skies
And show me where you run to
When no one's left to take your side
But don't tell me where the road ends
'Cause I just don't wanna know,
No I don't wanna know

Don't tell me if I'm dying
Don't tell me if I'm dying

(Thriving Ivory)

IP Logged

hawkeye

canada
Reply #13 - May 7th, 2009 at 3:13pm

funny, sometimes I read posts here on this site and wonder to myself if the aliens are not here already...Well at least some who seam "lost in space". Cheesy  By the way, that includes some of my own posts.

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #14 - May 7th, 2009 at 4:01pm

Aliens/ETs/UTs/etc have been here for a very, very LONG time.
You cannot break it down really into Good Guys & Bad Guys either.

It breaks down to STO (Service to Others) or STS (Service To Self).
That works for us Earthers too.

Greys are 'generally' known to be STS type.
Even some Nordics (pleidians) are known to be STS.
But, most are STO.
Reptilians are definitely STS.

Then there are higher dimensional 'beings' that are Extra-Terrestrial as well.
Another name for them is UTs. Ultra-Terrestrials.
I guess you could classify Angels/Helpers/Guides along those lines...

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.