Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Did I dis my self or did my self dis me? (Read 1247 times)
mojo_is_rising

Atlanta, GA
Did I dis my self or did my self dis me?
May 2nd, 2009 at 3:23am

Hello All,

Newbie here and I would like to pose a question to group. I have been practicing the gateway home series and while i enjoy it and did have one early validation in the program, i have been unable to achieve a definite OBE and when I do the exercises, I literally just find myself in complete blackness with only minimal flashes of anything... The occasional tangent dream sequence and the passing visual expression.

I'm not necessarily trying to force an OBE but recently, I have been just going to focus 12 or 15 and requesting to meet my higher self and when that didn't happen, I asked for helpers and radiated PUL and placed my intent on assisting in a retrieval... Nothing.

That's what is becoming frustrating. I have recently lost my father and others close to me and i have been trying to reach them as well with no results.

I follow the exercises to the tee and remain open. I don't feel there is an underlying fear. Anybody have any similar experience. Feels like a spiritual slump!

What is needed to assist in a retrieval? I feel the effects of the tapes beginning to take effect but nothing life changing. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated!

much love,
mojo

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Did I dis my self or did my self dis me?
Reply #1 - May 2nd, 2009 at 10:01pm

Hi Mr. Mojo Rising,

as far as I know, OBEs don't happen regularly with HemiSync. It puts you in a state which most probably is conducive for having OBEs, but not more. It may happen or not.

I suggest to step back a bit from having OBEs, and instead focus on a state which is similar to having daydreams, only that under Hemi-Sync and it's verbal guidance these daydreams will contain different places and stories than daydreams usually do. My breakthrough in the Gateway Voyage came with a Focus15 tape. I was in that daydream state, still aware of the instructions and my physical body, but a sort of movie unfolded; not that realistic, but it was quite a story. I allowed myself to go with that "imaginations" and after it I was surprised about it.

You may use some proactive imagination to trigger this process. Imagine a landscape, or whatever, which would give a place for something to happen. You may imagine a person, a guide for example. While at the beginning it may seem like your phantasy, it's possible that something will happen which you will find very unlikely to be made up by yourself.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Heimdall

Re: Did I dis my self or did my self dis me?
Reply #2 - Jun 28th, 2009 at 6:28am

Quote:
I have recently lost my father and others close to me and i have been trying to reach them as well with no results.

Have you ever thought of Resurrecting them? Some people do it, but meet great difficulties. They DO Resurrect, but then the collective consciousness (80-90 percent of which thinks it's unreal) opposes the Manifestation of a Physically Alive person, and he's forced to create an alternative physical reality. That's because the egregore (the informational density of reality of Resurrection) of those, who believe in Resurrection is to weak now. Also there are methods how to get around this problem, but one must have a very advanced consciousness and spiritual power. There's a book by Grigory Grabovoy on this subject, and a number of his workshops. But only the book is available in English, and just a few people own it in English, since it has been translated by one enthusist. If you want, send me a PM, I'll e-mail it for you, for free of course.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.