Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
off topic but need so much help please (Read 2971 times)
juditha
Ex Member

off topic but need so much help please
Apr 24th, 2009 at 6:00pm

Hi all
I am having such a bad tiome,i am so unhappy,nothing seens worth it anymore,i cant seem to fit in the world anymore no matter how i try,i'm preety but that does not matter anymore,nothing matters anymore,nothing,i have had a lot t0o drink tonight as i want to forget about the fact that i was even born ,i dont knowwhy i'm here,i have had so much hurt from that person i married,why have io had to suffer all my life,is it the fact that i was s9ome kind of bad person in a previous life cause if i was then i've paid my debt in full and i'm tired so tired of paying my debt,li just want to go to sleep and forget everything as i cant take it anymore,i've had enough,had enough ,theres nothing anymore,i'm so tired,so tired,canttake anymore,cant take it God ,you hear me ,cant,cant,cant,cant,cant,no,more,no,miore,no more please God help me ,help me,i dont belong here anymore,i cant take it inside,it hurts to much,please God take this suffering away,i cant take it anymore,you hear  me God.

From juduitha  who loves you God,i wish i was with you.....]

IP Logged

AH1976

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Midlands, UK
Re: off topic but need so much help please
Reply #1 - Apr 24th, 2009 at 6:11pm

I really want to say "don't worry things will get better" but the afterlife no longer scares me, I hate who I am right now and really wish I could wake up tomorrow as somebody else.

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Apr 24th, 2009 at 6:31pm

It's okay to feel those things, Juditha. And these feelings will pass. I also feel like this sometimes. Just remember, you will feel better.

Fill yourself up with the beauty that does exist in this world. It is sometimes hard to notice, but it is there.

There are a lot of people who love you, Juditha. The very same ability which allows you to feel so 'blue' also allows you to feel the great joy in your heart which you do feel when you feel close to God.

Just let your tears fall where they may. You are not alone.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 24th, 2009 at 6:38pm

Hi Senote You and me both,only i dont want to wake up as someoner else, i dont want to wake up at all,whether God lets this happen,i dont knoe.

from judiethza    i lovesc God

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Apr 24th, 2009 at 6:44pm

Hi moonsandjunes Thanks for what you wrote and i know ypour right,i just feeling sorry for myself right now and i'm rather drunk ar =the moment cayuse i';ve hjad enough

loves judithea      

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Apr 24th, 2009 at 6:46pm

My dear Judie, you must get to bed. Yes, I can see that your spelling leaves much to be desired. Smiley

Just kidding.

sending you lots of love, lots and lots of it

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #6 - Apr 24th, 2009 at 6:53pm

Juditha:

Perhaps what you should get sick of, is anything that makes you feel afraid or unhappy.  I'd suggest you pray for help, but it might be harder to receive it if you're drunk. Going by what you've written in the past, you've had spiritual experiences that were much more fulfilling than alcohol intoxication.

Try to surround yourself with people who are a pleasure to be around. If they aren't, perhaps a change is needed.

« Last Edit: Apr 24th, 2009 at 7:56pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Apr 24th, 2009 at 7:07pm

Senote, what makes you think you are going to wake up tomorrow the same person?

Inquiring minds want to know.

AH1976 wrote on Apr 24th, 2009 at 6:11pm:
I really want to say "don't worry things will get better" but the afterlife no longer scares me, I hate who I am right now and really wish I could wake up tomorrow as somebody else.

IP Logged

AH1976

Midlands, UK
Reply #8 - Apr 24th, 2009 at 8:02pm

I don't think I will, thats the problem, I want to, I want to be someone else, somewhere else.

Quote:
Senote, what makes you think you are going to wake up tomorrow the same person?

Inquiring minds want to know.

AH1976 wrote on Apr 24th, 2009 at 6:11pm:

IP Logged

banana

Reply #9 - Apr 24th, 2009 at 8:12pm

Juditha, You wrote some really nice and heartfelt things to me when my brother died. I still go back and read what you wrote and it makes me feel good.You have a gift, remember that.I will say a prayer for you. Surround yourself with white light and people you love.
Love.,
Anna

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #10 - Apr 25th, 2009 at 9:23am

Dear Juditha,

Have you ever read about spirits needing human ectoplasm in order to have enough energy to stay down here and communicate? That's been written about in a lot of 19th Century writings.

DearLady, sometimes you sound just exhausted, unable to face life. Do you think your involvmentwith so many spirits could be taking some of the energy you need?

I find that meeting spirits, retrieving, OBing etc about two times a week is Ok but more begins to drain me of energy.  Everyone's different of course. PUL helps, but who's to say if the PUL you send out is balanced by what they are able to return?

Have you ever had a week or two without spirit contact? If so, can you recall if you became stronger during that time?

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Apr 28th, 2009 at 3:43pm

Hi senote,moonsandjunes,bets,recoverer,anna

I'm so sorry that i got drunk and wrote this but i think the alcohol brought it out of me,i have promised myself not to get drunk for quite a while ,i had one hell of a hangover,i love you all and thanks for your caring words of encouragement,when i read through what i wrote ,i found it hard to beleive that i could spell like that,i am feeling a lot better at the moment and i am now starting to move on,the past i had with my ex husband is going to stay where it belongs now in the past and my future is now going to begin for me as i know now i have to move on,and from today i'm going to do just that.

Love light and God bless you all   love juditha

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.