Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Spirits in my computer (Read 5031 times)
george stone

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Spirits in my computer
Apr 7th, 2009 at 11:49pm

I just had my computer cleaned up.the guy said that five people were loged in to it.I am the only one who is work ing onit.The names were on my pc were eric,my fathers first name,then there was fred my uncle,jack another uncle.i dont know the other person.this is nuts george

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Re: Spirits in my computer
Reply #1 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 12:10am

hahaha George you're the man.  That is some crazy stuff.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #2 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 11:20am

George---that's great!  Bob Monroe said that we would be able to contact those departed simply by using a devise like the phone. You are actually using the computer!!! Was the third person a male or female?  It may have been someone that the departed had been in contact with when they were alive.
Tell them that I'd like to email my deceased father and brother!  Thanks for the uplifting hope of ADC (after death contact/conversation). I am sure looking forward to emailing my deceased relatives!  What a blast that would be.  Love to you--- Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 11:35am

April Fool's joke, right George?

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #4 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 1:40pm

Haha Dude.  You made me laugh with your response. Smiley

I Am Dude wrote on Apr 8th, 2009 at 12:10am:
hahaha George you're the man.  That is some crazy stuff.

IP Logged

george stone

Reply #5 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 1:40pm

No its no joke.i saw the names on my computer.its strange.george

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #6 - Apr 9th, 2009 at 10:31am

I would honestly check to see if you have ANY 'Spyware/Malware' on your computer.

Mostly a Key-logger.  That is a sly little program that gets in your system and copies every key stroke you do.
Then the person that sent that to you will know ALL of your passwords, Credit Cards, etc if you typed them out on your computer.

I would run a Spyware cleaner and see if this pops up again.
You can do a search on the net for Ad-Aware for example and install that then run that often.

I use CCleaner and it takes out EVERYthing.
you can find it at: http://www.ccleaner.com/

That would be my first response to something of this nature before I would say it is 'something else'. Smiley

IP Logged

vagabound
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Apr 10th, 2009 at 3:36pm

thanx for the link, Dood

I have avast, which is working pretty good, too (it's also free). It's always good though to have 2 or 3 different programs, just in case...

live long and prosper...  Smiley
Vagabound

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #8 - Apr 10th, 2009 at 8:37pm

You are welcome vagabound....

Just so people know that IF you have a website that you log into and you have the website 'Remember You' that this will also be ERASED.
CCleaner erases ALL cookies.
So if you need to jot down your usernames and passwords I would suggest that before hand.

I have been stuck scratching my head a few times....
Saying things to myself like:"Did I register as OldDood or Old Dood with a space?"  haha
On sites that only give you 5 tries to log in then that can be frustrating.  Cool

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #9 - Apr 11th, 2009 at 8:13am

Hi George we old fellas are not taken seriously by the younger folk are we?

George please try to explain it to me a little better exactly what happened and  where these names were stored in your computer.

Did you purchase your computer new or did you buy it second hand?

If you bought it new are you the only person using it ?

I have had some very strange things happen to me as far as electronic equipment is concerned, but I will not mention what happened because like you I will be scoffed at

Peace

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #10 - Apr 11th, 2009 at 11:48am

I agree with Alan--- I would like to hear more about the incidences, also. If Bob Monroe knew that we would have a celestial phone, why not a celestial computer? --cat

The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

george stone

Reply #11 - Apr 11th, 2009 at 12:57pm

No,i bouth it new and im the only person who ever used it.One party said they could give me a program,because i was using another computer.some others say i have 3 computers in my house,when i only have one.ive tryed to get cleaners to clean my cp up,but all have failed to do so.george

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #12 - Apr 11th, 2009 at 2:11pm

cat and George

I believe George is experiencing a real phenomenon in his computer and is not delusional or kidding as some suppose and is aware of the truth of his statement. He does not find it funny and neither do I  these odd thing happen all the time

Kettles start broadcasting a remote radio station , a disembodied voice emanates from a pot plant, a pole becomes a portal to other dimensions. I posed a thread detailing this type of thing long ago and I did not get one response.

The source of some of my information was Supernature by Lyall Watson, a scientist of standing and not a silly airhead

Electric appliances play up with me all the time,I do not ware a watch for instance because it either stops when I get stressed or looses time or or gains time.

Now a real strange event,  few years ago (1993) in an extreme altered state of consciousness brought on by the very highest mania , you can get in the manic depressive cycle, I began to change channels by just looking at the TVmuch to the bafflement and annoyance of my wife,who had to constantly re-ajust the TV by the normal remote

One day I began to change the TV stations with my mind just by looking at the in TV extreme rapidly  just for fun as I was highly euphoric at the time and my brain had lit up every neuron in it. like a billion incandescent light bulbs blazing all at once.

The energy needed to feed my brain was beyond belief. The TV  was jumping and flashing from station to station, like some demented teenager had got control and had got out of control with the remote

My wife rushed into the room very angry shouting at me to stop my nonsense with the TV and leave it on one channel

She then took the control from me, the TV promply blanked out, She tried and tried to get the remote to change channels. Finally she looked at the back of the TV and found it still disconnected from the wall plug, a precaution of hers to stop my notstop fiddling with the TV.

She went white in the face the cable was completely disconnected from the wall plug and she knew I had not moved from the couch I had been sitting on

This was not the only extreme physic  things I did, indeed she became very frightened of me and still is, she watches me like a hawk to make absolutely sure I never ever mis even one dose of my medication to control my mania.

She also knows she was not delusional and saw exactly what I was able to do in this state and saw that what I did was simply beyond any rational explanation, and admits to all my family. She tells me that my eyes were the scaruios eyes she has ever seen, and all my daughters confirm this fact. As did terrified shop owners in the local mall that I terrisided by coming and telling them in extreme exactitude thing about them that only they knew

One lady said to my wife later that she will never forget the day that I came into her bookshop and told her exactly what books were phonographic or blasphemous, knowing that this was the very first time I had ever enticed her shop and knew absolutely nothing about her stock

Guys I hope we can still be friends and relate after that bearing of my psyche

My girls know they have a very very odd and weird and strange daddy , but heck they love me and that is all I could ask for

Peace

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #13 - Apr 12th, 2009 at 12:01am

Alan, I am so glad that you backed up George. I had George so much on my mind that yesterday, my kitchen light lit up by itself--- I think earlier I turned the light switch on only half way and didn't realize it. Suddenly, the light went on all by itself--- so the switch decided to slip UP into position (as it's a two way switch and had to be in the up position in order to make a contact). I grinned when it happened and said "thank you to who ever you are". Then I thought about George again. What ever the circumstances that caused the event--- it had to have it in the correct sequence to make it work.  So, Spirit was there!!! And I think Spirit was with George's computer, too.

I haven't been able to "turn on"  the TV or my husband by just a thought yet! Grin The former TV we had broke down and we replaced it with a digital TV. When my husband broke down (with bladder cancer) the doctor replaced that, too. However, the romance is gone. The only thing that my husband and I do together now is speak whole sentences at the same time and that always blows people's minds! Shocked
I guess you could say there is still a little "magic" in our marraige. Cheesy
Hugs---cat

The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

george stone

Reply #14 - Apr 12th, 2009 at 3:48pm

now im getting returned mail from some else  using my computer.george.what next.George

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.