Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Spirits in my computer (Read 5027 times)
Rondele
Ex Member

Re: Spirits in my computer
Reply #15 - Apr 13th, 2009 at 10:18am

George-

Maybe spirits really are in your computer.

It's possible they are attracted to its electrical field and might be stuck inside.

This situation appears to call for a retrieval.  Give it a try and let us know.

R

IP Logged

vagabound
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Apr 17th, 2009 at 4:52am

Quote:
now im getting returned mail from some else  using my computer.george.what next.George

When you open the e-mails, you will find the error message, server address etc; under all that you'll find the original message.
You may wanna check if that's just a normal conversation or if someone's sending out spam from your e-mail account.
At any case, please run ccleaner and an anti-virus program and change your passwords.

Quote:
I believe George is experiencing a real phenomenon in his computer and is not delusional or kidding as some suppose

Quote:
Alan, I am so glad that you backed up George.

I think it's rude of you to say we'd not take him seriously. We would not suggest to run anti-spyware etc if we weren't concerned. If he does online banking, he could be in serious trouble. We all agree that it's spirits who hacked into his computer. But I'm pretty sure it's spirits that are in this life and sending them to the light is probably not going to help.

I really don't mean to offend anyone but I don't wanna congratulate him for making contact with the afterlife while his bank account is being raided
peace,
Vagabound

IP Logged

goldyflocks

Afterlife Knowledge Member

england
Reply #17 - Apr 18th, 2009 at 8:07am

Very Good point there Vagabound, its always best to be careful even though It well could be Spirit!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.