Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Just had the wildest experience of my life! (Read 1768 times)
Nanner

Theres only AGAPE

Hamburg, Germany
Just had the wildest experience of my life!
Apr 7th, 2009 at 6:40pm

Hi all, havent been around here much these days however want you to know that I thought of you every week at least once or more.

I want to share something with you. Over the last few months I had contemplated on doing something that didnt quite resonate with my religious upbringing. Well, tonight I did it.

I actually called up a woman whom I know and asked her to take up contact with my father whom passed away over 11 years ago.

I weŽnt into the conversation expecting bogus and came out balling like a little kid, because she asked me 3 questions.  Huh
1) when did he cross over.
2) what was his name here.
3) how did he decease here.

I answered the three questions and then shut my mouth  Lips Sealed and within 2 min. >> the soul on on the other end was telling me things only my father could "know", for example my "pet name" and "where I live now" - personal things.

I am so overwelmed that I just had to come in and tell you guys about my experience.

Love, hugs and abundance to all of you from your
you loving Nanner.  Smiley

IP Logged

vajra
Ex Member

Re: Just had the wildest experience of my life!
Reply #1 - Apr 7th, 2009 at 6:43pm

I've been through that same experience Nanner - on two separate occasions. First my paternal grandfather, and more recently the mother of a good friend with whom I was very firendly.

Much like yourself all sorts of information was provided that left it beyond doubt that some form of communication was talking place.

I too was reduced to tears...

ian

IP Logged

banana

Reply #2 - Apr 7th, 2009 at 8:03pm

Nanner, I saw what you wrote and I am so happy for you. I have been so happy when my brother came to me those two times.I am like addicted to the feeling and want it to happen again. I to will probably end up doing what you are doing......unless I do my studying and can do it myself.I have much to learn!
Love.,
Anna banana

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #3 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 10:07am

Nanner-

Similar thing happened to me when I got an unasked-for reading from my father who had passed over. She told me things she could not have known, spot on and overwhelming to this day. I will NEVER forget it. I am so glad you have had it, too.

Thomas

IP Logged

Beau

Greenville SC
Reply #4 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 10:35am

I am thrilled to know you had such a great experience, Nanner. Those 3 questions should be the standard for gleaning information from the other side, I think. Very glad to hear it.

All the world's a stage...whose stage?--that is the question!...or is it the answer...Who is on first.
IP Logged

identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Reply #5 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 11:25am

We are all so very happy that you had contact with your loved ones. Even though I "sense" my loved ones and occassionally get a quick visit (like a fleeting glance), I would truly enjoy meeting someone who would be able to bring my deceased loved ones forward and tell me some information. I love that reinforcement from the deceased. You are fortunated to have found a true "reader"/ medium.  I can feel the love--- cat

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.