Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
The Disk. (Read 3184 times)
devayan

Australia
The Disk.
Apr 6th, 2009 at 6:41am

[size=12
[font=Times New Roman][/font]
As many of you would know form reading Bruce's books that he wrote a lot about the "disk" as he called it and it seemed that it consisted of large numbers of souls or probes I think he called them.They were all in various levels existence and of course a lot incarnated on our home planet.
I am wondering how many of you travelers to the higher focus levels have had experience of the "DISK" ??
I await replies with great interest.
LOve to all
Devayan.

Awareness is the Divine Key
oilyrag5608  
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: The Disk.
Reply #1 - Apr 6th, 2009 at 10:08am

Greetings,

I have met some of my Disk family.  Smiley  At the time they had  human form. Three came down to tease me about my lack of progress -- they were in high spirits, joking, and quite different than the somber view I'd had then of higher realms.

Another time I went with them back to our house on Focus 27. Six of us use that house, but two were away. It was similiar to an Earth house except it had no roof. At first i thought one area was an atrium but then I saw that all the rooms were just walls. I think it's used to hel us remember what to expect on Earth--perhaps we have other half-way houses when we get rready to incarnate on other 'planets.'  Smiley

'Disk' is a symbol for how our life force operates. Other people have seen other symbols that show the same relationships. When we get to some focus levels it's almost all energy, just recombining itself into different symbols for our understanding.  Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Reply #2 - Apr 6th, 2009 at 12:10pm

Focus 42 in Monroe speak is the level of the I-There cluster, what Bruce calls his Disk. Starlines and Starlines Two at Monroe Institute deal with explorations at these levels (which I have described more in my post about The Second Sunrise of Spring). Exploration at this level is very rewarding and very emotional for me. And there is much beyond that, too--- the Stargate is at Focus 49, and is also explored in Starlines One and Two but only through Monroe-created thought platforms. I am using other platforms which are not restrictive (not through TMI-There, the V8, or Alpha Station).

The human vibrational band, what Bob Monroe called the M-band noise, finally fades to almost nothing out around (Monroe-speak) Focus 32-33 or so, and this is where I find many Ascended Masters hang out as these levels allow individualilization and specific personalities. Focus 42 and above tends to blur such individual cahracteristics and be more unity type stuff. My Silva Mind COntrol freinds call this "beyond The Cone" meaning outside the M-band noise.

I am delighted to see more interest in those places beyond Focus 27 (Monroe-speak). It seems like it is the only place I go lately---

Thomas

IP Logged

devayan

Australia
Reply #3 - Apr 7th, 2009 at 4:21am

betson wrote on Apr 6th, 2009 at 10:08am:
Greetings,

I have met some of my Disk family.  Smiley  At the time they had  human form. Three came down to tease me about my lack of progress -- they were in high spirits, joking, and quite different than the somber view I'd had then of higher realms.

Another time I went with them back to our house on Focus 27. Six of us use that house, but two were away. It was similiar to an Earth house except it had no roof. At first i thought one area was an atrium but then I saw that all the rooms were just walls. I think it's used to hel us remember what to expect on Earth--perhaps we have other half-way houses when we get rready to incarnate on other 'planets.'  Smiley

'Disk' is a symbol for how our life force operates. Other people have seen other symbols that show the same relationships. When we get to some focus levels it's almost all energy, just recombining itself into different symbols for our understanding.  Smiley

Bets

Hi Bets..your experience of the "disk" seems somewhat different to Bruce's description .I am wondering if all this really boils down to our individual interpretation?Is your "house" you share with six others the same as Bruce's?.Sounds very different in the way your house functions.Who does the creating of a house without a roof or ceiling??Do all of you six create this??or is it outside your control?So many mysteries out or up there.Makes me wonder how anyone can find a consensus reality in the higher focus levels given everything is so subject to one's own belief systems,attitudes,values,concepts and beliefs.
Thanks for your input.
Love Devayan

oilyrag5608  
IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #4 - Apr 7th, 2009 at 12:17pm

Greetings,

Devayan said: "So many mysteries out or up there.
Makes me wonder how anyone can find a consensus
reality in the higher focus levels given everything is so
subject to one's own belief systems,attitudes,values,
concepts and beliefs."

That's exactly right, Devayan! One's own belief systems are what one has to live with! That IS the consensus of all who have conscious memories of being up there!
(I suspect it happens down here on earth also.)

Beliefs systems are grouped into territories (BSTs). Even where brotherly love / kind consideration/ PUL is the basis of all beliefs, there may still be 'villages'/neighborhoods, etc where souls are even more in agreement than they would be with others in their BST.

I expect the houses are built (by thoughts) by Disk families. This one was shown to me while I was imagining my own getaway up there, perhaps as a reminder that I already had a place?

Look for concepts and principles in all this. Attitudes and beliefs you can agree with will get you there.  Wink

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

devayan

Australia
Reply #5 - Apr 7th, 2009 at 8:04pm

betson wrote on Apr 7th, 2009 at 12:17pm:
Greetings,

Devayan said: "So many mysteries out or up there.
Makes me wonder how anyone can find a consensus
reality in the higher focus levels given everything is so
subject to one's own belief systems,attitudes,values,
concepts and beliefs."

That's exactly right, Devayan! One's own belief systems are what one has to live with! That IS the consensus of all who have conscious memories of being up there!
(I suspect it happens down here on earth also.)

Beliefs systems are grouped into territories (BSTs). Even where brotherly love / kind consideration/ PUL is the basis of all beliefs, there may still be 'villages'/neighborhoods, etc where souls are even more in agreement than they would be with others in their BST.

I expect the houses are built (by thoughts) by Disk families. This one was shown to me while I was imagining my own getaway up there, perhaps as a reminder that I already had a place?

Look for concepts and principles in all this. Attitudes and beliefs you can agree with will get you there.  Wink

Bets

Greetings to you Bets.
Yes the longer I live on this Planet the more I am coming to feel that this world too is another BST.
I had a (well two actually) NDE/OBE experiences about twenty years ago(I had taken Ecstasy )twice I went out to the same place and it seemed to have a very independant existence to me. I found myself in the timeless void.Extraordinary feeling "no beginning,no ending, always was and always will be"then I observed in the distance a gigantic structure and there were portals around it and out of the portals I saw golden lines of light and travelling along those lines were as I remember globes of golden light also,going out to where I could not see at the time and others travelling in.I knew that those globes were intelligent entities.I felt an energy of incredible busyness and purpose a faint stirring of a memory of recognition came to me.I suddenly new what this place was .Suddenly it all came clear.After every life on Earth this was where I returned.The recall was undoubted.I called it "The Cosmic Grand Central"!My written words will never convey the majesty or the exultation I felt in that timeless place.In fact for the first time in my life I knew the meaning of the word "exultation".All around and through "me" was the sense of a gigantic infinite intelligence.I was a part of THAT and was also myself at the same time.I was and I was not.It took me many months to absorb that journey into my everyday earthly life.I have never been quite the same since.There is more to that but I am running out of time.
Love
Devayan.

oilyrag5608  
IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #6 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 12:43pm

My disk family was shown to me in the form of a totem pole/pilon of human bodies, piled one atop the other. I saw and felt my current human body climbing up the bodies, looking at all the faces. I reached into one and pulled it out. After examining it, the "body" went back to its place in the pilon. I have tried to consciouslly duplicate the viewing, but have not as yet succeded. 
Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #7 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 1:33pm

Devayan:

Sounds like you had a great experience.

I've shared this before, below are some of the ways in which I came to know that the disk/I-there/oversoul viewpoint is in some way true.

On the first occasion I had three back to back dreams that had just enough details so I could figure them out. At then end of the third dream it became really clear that these dreams were created by an intelligence beyond my own intelligence. When I woke up, I heard a voice say: "Just as you found inconsistencies in your dreams, find inconsistencies in your waking state". I was in an expanded state of consciousness. I had a lot of energy running through me. I see spirits appear as points of light when I see them through my crown chakra. Usually I'll see one flash at a time. On this occasion I saw numerous spirits flashing their light at the same time. I asked if I'm in contact with my I-there (I hadn't read Bruce Moen at the time and didn't know about his disk term). I heard a number of voices respond yes. I could feel that they were very excited that I finally made contact with them.

One night I had a lucid dream. I was in a room that was high in space. A number of children and I slept in beds. A child and cousin of mine sat at the foot of my bed. This child, a little boy, was my cousin's child, even though in real life she doesn't have this boy as a child. I believe this was a symbol for disk family members. This child had found out whether the disk viewpoint is true. We all listened to him very attentively. He started to tell us that it was, and suddenly a bunch of stars started coming out of the top of his head. I excitedly said: "Look stars are coming out of his head," looked around, and saw that stars were coming out of everybody's head.

One night my consciousness expanded and I found myself within a bubble of liquid awareness that felt like PUL.  I sensed a couple of beings sharing the bubble with me (it was a large bubble). One of them said: "Look, it's Albert (my real name)." I got the sense that this bubble of awareness was my disk.

One night I set the intent to make contact with my disk. My awareness expanded and I felt love and peace. I received a message that things would be presented to me in human terms so I would understand. First I saw little children walking around. I got the impression that these are probes that had yet to incarnate. Next I saw a lady, and she said: "We are very proud of you." Next I saw a young Asian man, and he said: "I admire you." I got the impression that he said this because in his incarnation he stuck to Eastern teachings and never made contact with his disk. He tried to negate the reality of his soul. Next I saw an image of a number of people and the head of each person lay on the chest of another person. They formed a candy cane shape. They smiled at me. I got the impression that each member represented a past incarnation of my disk, and each of them continued to exist as a member of my disk. Next I was shown these colorful structures that are hard to describe. They represented some form of network. I was completely aware during this experience.

On another occasion I lay in bed, and I wondered what it would be like to be a higher self that is aware of numerous selves at the same time. My awareness expanded, and I experienced about twelve selves at the same time, while I abided as this larger being. It wasn't problematic for me to be aware of these multiple selves, because my being was significantly larger than these selves. Yet, I still felt as if I was me. It was a really nice feeling. I can't say that I experienced the twelve selves to the same extend that a higher self would do so. I guess my consciousness isn't expanded enough to do so. I experienced these selves enough in order to understand how it is possible for a higher self to be aware of multiple selves at the same time.

I've had other experiences that indicated that the disk viewpoint is true, but the above are the key experiences.  My feeling is that you don't have to travel to some place in order to make contact with your disk/higher self. You simply have to open up to it to whatever degree you do so. It isn't an all or nothing matter. Nevertheless, I did have an out of body experience with all the effects, set the intent to visit my disk/soul group, and flew loops around these tightly packed clusters of stars. I didn't communicate to anybody on this occasion.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #8 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 1:38pm

Devayan:

When you get a chance, please share some of the more. Your experience sounds a little familiar. Have you ever posted it on an NDE site?
« Last Edit: Apr 8th, 2009 at 8:10pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

devayan

Australia
Reply #9 - Apr 9th, 2009 at 4:12am

recoverer wrote on Apr 8th, 2009 at 1:38pm:
Devayan:

When you get a chance, please share some of the more. Your experience sounds a little familiar. Have you ever posted it on an NDE site?

Greetings to you Recover and all you other seeker/travellers.
There is more to this special awakening I had that time twenty years ago.Haven't had an OBE since btw..Somehow I feel it wasn't necessary for my spiritual progress.I have often thought that, shall we say the "Higher Self" is very economic with the lessons it dishes out."IT" is not into repetition to cater to the earthly ego self and its enduring needs.At the time I lived in the country of my birth Tasmania better known as Van Diemens Land.A beautifull Island south of Australia, said by clairvoyants and others as "the Holy Island of the Pacific"Many special souls have incarnated on this isle(not saying I am special btw) but acknowledging the others  who have given gifts to this Planet.I have met Americans who were living there and told me that the place was so unique and beautifull they didn't even want to tell people about the place,guess they thought it would become inundated with people which would spoil its "soul".
Anyway let me get to the point...I was a therapist doing a wonderfull therapy for healing the hurts,pains and trauma that people suffered when incarnating into the world.IT was at the time very radical approach.I had a very special group which met together regularly,we were close friends.My partner at the time was an extremely psychic person,so much so that being with her I felt I had feet in two different worlds, this earthly one and the other,"the unseen"
A man arrived in Hobart the capital of Tasmania and his name he gave himself was "Solo Sun Singer"he used to love meeting groups and leading the Indian chant evenings called "Bahjan".Well this time he turned up with these capsules of mysterious stuff we had never heard of before and the name of it was Exstacy it was an unknown and legal mainly because it was an new unknown.The "Thought Police" didn't know about it.So my group began to try it with amazing experience.
So one beautifull day we met and decided to take it as a sacrament, we meditated for a short while and then took the capsules( you can't get them like that these days).
After  a short while all of the group except me decided to go for a walk(Lived half way up the slopes of Mt Wellington where there was lovely walks)I was left alone in the house and I felt myself sinking into deep meditation more deeply than ver before in my life.May I say this was completely spontaneous I had no idea of what was next to happen.
I felt myself going inwards deeper and deeper,the conscious part of me made an observation and silently made a note"my god how far can I go into this depth?"of inwardness I felt the further I went into this "Inness" the more space I felt.
I became aware of the others returning, my partner came to me and saw what was happening and said out loud I guess to me..."change his clothes and move him to the session room" By that time I had difficulty moving myself she changed my clothes into some sort of robe and with her help I staggered to the "session" room a beautifull room btw.Looking out onto a fragrant garden of azaleas and trees etc.She said get him cushions  I lay back and  also she put on some music of Vangelis which I loved called "Opera Sauvage" I lay back on the cushions and she said to me"Look into my eyes!!"BY that time all the group were around me including children..I looked into her eyes and felt my eyes starting to vibrate and moving up into my sockets, I felt myself falling inwards again and then I sat up again as if stopping the inward movement.Again she said "Look into my eyes" I did and then and my eyes vibrated strangely and I fell back onto the cushions my eyes right up into the sockets(thats the death thing for eyes as I understand it)I fell back and I saw a white mist in front of me and then I was "OUT" and into this fabulous void,the timeless.then I saw the what I call the "cosmic grand
central" out there in the void.BTW I am playing the music as I write helps the memory.
I feel my group, the "substance" and the music gave me the energy to leave this earthly realm for a time.
Exstacy is called the "antidote to fear" It gave me a state where I had no fear and could let myself go where no one knows the outcome..I was there in that timeless place..I feel it wouldn't have happened without the combination of my group and their combined energy to allow this to happen.It all seemed beyond my own doing..I can say more if you are interested but not tonight.
Love to you and all seekers
Devayan
ps. it was a turning point of my life.

oilyrag5608  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #10 - Apr 9th, 2009 at 1:18pm

Devayan:

I agree that our higher selves are economic and purposeful when it comes to lessons that are provided. It isn't necessary that we go out of body all of the time. It is more important to learn to be more loving.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.