Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
hell is here now among all of us in this world (Read 15403 times)
Volu

Right here and right there
Re: hell is here now among all of us in this world
Reply #45 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 5:26pm

Alan,
I don't agree with most of what you wrote, but you seem to skip pleasantries and just get on with your thoughts, no sugar coating added, and I like that.

I agree that there's a battle between light and dark, polarity friction, but I choose to ying/yang them, which both polarites despise, but that's my way. One example of the polaric game is choosing between a despot or an incarnated god - either you're with us or you are against us. I choose neither. I've tired of their lust for control over me, both light and dark.

Your questions of yes or no I will not answer because I don't comply to demands made by anyone. Not to any demands by entities who set themselves up as gods, nor friends, nor governnments, nor peer pressure, nor group consensus, nor light, nor dark, or anyone who wants a piece of my power (over my life). If anybody isn't happy about having power over their own lives, and want power over others, that's a red flag for me.

I am not an insignificant mortal, as I am not the body, which is indeed mortal. The body will die regardless of jogging and balanced food intake, regardless its wish to be forever young and live forever, regardless of lifeproloning drugs and healing, regardless of the wish to have a spririt animate it just a little bit longer, regardless of futile attempts to clone and thus extend the life.. of the body. When time comes and I go to the astral, I can fend off both polarities. After that I'll go back to my soul and and exit this game.

I question everything that I want to, and that kind of questioning has led me to know that gender is of this world, and not of the beyond, as female and male energies are blended in a soul. That god is a male is another clue to me of the origins of the idea regarding this deity, and that an infinite being would demand worship and a following is another clue to me that this being at best would be immature. And spirits having human experiences being reduced to robots is one of the reasons I don't like deities. I see free free will and deities as mutually exslusive. Conform. Bow. Scrape. Worship. Comply. You have your thoughts regarding this, and I have mine.

If you want to follow the path of jesus, that's fine, for you, and I will not try to change that, as my experience is that a part of getting out of the polaric loop is about releasing control of others.

Vegetarian is an old indian word for bad hunter.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #46 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 5:43pm

Volu:

It is possible to see Christ as a wise and loving friend, rather than a controller.

Regarding his having authority, I can't say to what extent it extends. I figure there are some higher level beings that have organized things in a really wonderful way so not only they, but other beings can enjoy what they started. If such a being invites you to enjoy what it has created, there is nothing wrong with approaching this being with love, respect, humility and grattitude.  If a person is more interested in pounding his (or her) fists on his chest and declaring I'm as great as anybody, then I suppose such a person can find his or her own way.

Since it is possible that God might be the first being to get everything going, one might end up quite lonely if one chooses the chest pumping approach.

One time I was shown a ball of white light.  It was composed of many bits of white light. A few bits of light flicked off of the ball of light and into the darkness. I heard the words, "They thought they were more important than everybody else." I figure if one wants to join the great oneness that God started, a little humility is in order.

Control is a meaningless word when you deal with beings who live according to love and light, even when these beings look after everything because it serves the greater good.

You know, sometimes it seems as if you're contrary just for the sake of being contrary.

IP Logged

Volu

Reply #47 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 5:48pm

Recoverer,
"Since it is possible that God might be the first being to get everything going, one might end up quite lonely if one chooses the chest pumping approach."

One of the ways of the polarities to get you to comply is to try to make you (soul) feel small. I'll be allright. And control according to light and love can include guilt laced percieved loneliness. That's not my experience, and I'll stick with that.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #48 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 5:57pm

Volu:

I doubt you came to that understanding yourself. You probably read it from some questionable source. Some of the sources that speak of density levels seem to be questionable. Perhaps you would do yourself a big favor to question them.

If a spiritual approach doesn't inspire a person to have humility towards that which is divine, it is probably bogus. When a person experiences divine love, they clearly understand that humility is a big part of the formula. Until a person is willing to humble his or herself towards that which exists as a higher level of being, he or she won't be able to experience the divine treasure that is available.

Chest thumping isn't impressive and is quite transparent.

Volu wrote on Apr 8th, 2009 at 5:48pm:
Recoverer,
"Since it is possible that God might be the first being to get everything going, one might end up quite lonely if one chooses the chest pumping approach."

One of the ways of the polarities to get you to comply is to try to make you (soul) feel small. I'll be allright.

« Last Edit: Apr 8th, 2009 at 8:09pm by recoverer »  

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #49 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 6:15pm

The beginning of wisdom is when you finally realize you really don't know much at all.

"Knowledge" is plentiful, but wisdom is scarce.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #50 - Apr 9th, 2009 at 3:57am

Recoverer

Quote:
Whether or not writing about the shortcomings of some channeled sources is useful to others it is useful to me, because I'm writing a book, and there is a good chance I won't say anything about channeled sources, because it doesn't seem to be productive to do so. All you end up doing is turning people off.

I'm not suggesting that people can never speak about false channeled sources, but it'll probably serve my book better if I don't say anything about them.

Say for example I believe that the suffering in this World does matter regardless of what some sources say. I don't need to name such sources in order to make my point.

I really hope I am still around when you complete your book, you have much to offer the world

I really think your book should at least mention the subject, and the abuse and falsehood and money generating aspect of it

Maybe also make a similar section about these exclusive raging shouting TV evangelist. The world needs a real eye opener on these money grabbing corrupt fraudulent charlatans. Of course there are exceptions , but we have lost our trust and as for me I now reject the whole bunch as liars

Anyone using Gods name in this appalling way needs a real wake up call,

Jimmy Swagart and many other screaming day and night about sexual immorality and then being caught in the very same act.

One thing and maybe the only thing that made Jesus very very angry was hypocrite. "You whited dead graves, , you generation of vipers you  hypocrites, you are like the tombs of the prophets, all bright and shiny on the outside but on the inside you are dead men's bones"

Now does that sound all lovy, lovy, lovy, or is that an angry righteous man warning these depraved hypocrites to change their ways. Why warn them if there were no consequences for their corrupt lives?

During my NDE the one thing that has stuck in my mind like a huge image, was the unimaginable anger of God against those who abused little children

They will account to a prefect righteous God for their unspeakable depravity,  according to the being with me, that was the very worst sin , and people who do that, it would have beeing better that they had never been born

There is a sin for which there is no forgiveness, in this life and the next, and that is the sin God is speaking about.

If you molest a little perfect innocent child, then you are molesting ALMIGHTY GOD. That should be a frightening thought.

There are degrees of sin, to steal a loaf of bread for your starving family is not the same as brutally murdering a person. Anyone who says that all sin is exactly the same to God, in speaking nonsense, if we can differentiator between a sin of like the holocaust to that of stealing a loaf of bread for our starving family how much more can a God of infinite intellect and righteousness do the same and more?

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Volu

Reply #51 - Apr 9th, 2009 at 4:32am

Recoverer,
"I doubt you came to that understanding yourself. You probably read it from some questionable source. Some of the sources that speak of density levels seem to be questionable. Perhaps you would do yourself a big favor to question them."

Books and interactions with others can be inspirational, but first-hand experience is the key. In my opinion every source should be questionable, not in the sense that questionable means dubious, but for reviewe, by you, for your path. Doing myself a favour is a one-size-fits-all approach. If one size fits all, boards like these wouldn't exist, as matters of the afterlife doesn't compare to the popularity of jumping though the hoops located here. If monroe was to adhere to group consensus, travelling OUT of the body wouldn't be a priority, as matters IN and of the body are all the rage. What I find interesting is the dynamics involved with moving from common group related experiences to experiences of an individual nature. Many different techniques are used  with the purpose of bringing any rebels into line. The first nail to stand out is the first to be hammered down, and humilty is this matter is one where the hammer would be allowed to do what it does.

"If a spiritual approach doesn't inspire a person to have humility towards that which is divine, it is probably bogus. When a person experiences divine love, they clearly understand that humility is a big part of the formula."

I've had experiences that have moved well beyond words like love, where words fail to be descriptive. Some people are filled with humility at the sight of the pope. I'm not. Affection has a quality that I enjoy, but I feel affection for friends not masters.

"Until a person is willing to humble his or herself towards that which exists as a higher level of being, he or she won't be able to experience the divine treasure that is available."

I see that as prostrating. I like the know yourself phrase, because that has opened a door, for me, into seeing the higher level of beings. The body obviously isn't a higher level of being, but the spark animating it is, for me. If you don't like that way, so be it.

"Chest thumping isn't impressive and is quite transparent."

I'm proud of who I am, no matter what you or anyone might label that, and whether you find that impressive or not isn't a concern for me.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #52 - Apr 9th, 2009 at 7:12am

Rondele

Quote:
The beginning of wisdom is when you finally realize you really don't know much at all.

"Knowledge" is plentiful, but wisdom is scarce.

Also,

"The beginning of wisdom is the fear of God"

In when a person said they believed in God , but just believing was insufficient

"You believe in God and in that you do well. but I tell you now, so does the Devil and he trembles"

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

seeking_answers

Reply #53 - Apr 9th, 2009 at 8:43am

all of those who say..."if u think this is heaven...then it IS heaven...need to visit some of the third world countries..where kid's eyes r gouged out n they r "trained" to be beggars...they need to see...a gurl who is raped even before she understands her own anatomy...they need to understand the suffering a person goes through when he sees his/her loved ones body...not in one part...but in pieces...having said this...i dont say this is hell...but i just wonder if free will exists....doesnt the freewill of the ppl who go through brutal treatment exist?...Why shud we single out Hitler...Isnt George Bush equal in the pain that he caused to so many iraqis?...for a third person..hitler wud be the pinnacle of terror n devilish acts...but what about that ONE person who was killed by Ted Bundy?...In my opinion...well honestly...i dont think i have an opinion..coz when i think of such things..my faith in the after life etc shakes...in fact crumbles..

IP Logged

seeking_answers

Reply #54 - Apr 9th, 2009 at 8:46am

And please no one say USA Liberated Iraq...thats BS...if anything, its pushed Iraq into an even deeper poohole

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #55 - Apr 9th, 2009 at 12:26pm

Quote:

So much for wisdom...

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #56 - Apr 9th, 2009 at 1:10pm

I agree. You can't completely love something if you're afraid of it. Respect is one thing, being intimidated is something else.

I Am Dude wrote on Apr 9th, 2009 at 12:26pm:
Quote:

So much for wisdom...

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #57 - Apr 9th, 2009 at 4:46pm

Hi Don     Deanna is coming back on here soon,shes just had a lot of bad depression lately,shes getting better now,thanks for asking,love juditha and deanna,God bless you.

Hi all of you thanks for all your replys ,so much to think about there.

When i wrote what i did on this post,i felt that i was being guided to write what i did,as i was more or less being told by spirit to write and this is what came out.

I beleve that people like Hitler did not agree to come down here and cause all this suffering as God being a loving God would not have allowed it,i beleive that when a child is born,they are given the freewill,that God has given us all and some children grow up being influenced by violence in there family or being put down as a child,or given a contuious of guilt and being told that everyone is better than them and some children then grow up and reinact what they had as a child.

Hitler grew up to be a monster ,the sort of monster nightmares are all about,he was just pure evil,i remember Doris Stokes a genuine medium saying that Hitler resided on this plain in the spiritworld, which is cold damp and full of those just like him,so i do not beleive that Hitler made a deal in heaven to be who he was because one our loving God would not have allowed it and also why is Hitler resideing on a plain which is the lowest you can get,if it was true that people like him decide before birth that they will do that ,then they would be rewarded in heaven and that is not how it is,him and others like him were given the freewill ,so what hitler did was down to his evil ways and our loving God is not at fault.

I know all about the guilt trip,i grew up with it,i was only seventeen yrs old when my Dad had a massive heart attack,dad was only 39 yrs old when this happened to him, my mother told me it was my fault as i gave him worry because i had not a happy marriage and i cried to my dad a lot, she said i was to blame for my dad's heart attack and i lived with that guilt until the day he died,it got me so bad that when i went to see my mother and my dad i would sit there shaking with fear,thinking all the time,if he had another heart attack it would be my fault.
Now because of this mental torture my mother laid on me ,i cannot bear to hear the sound of a heart beat because it makes me want to pass out,my mother used this against me for years to be able to control me more,my doctor told me it was not my fault and also my priest but part of me still thinks its my fault,thats one of the reasons i go to this day center and see a councillor.

So other human beings can create a living hell for you, im slowly coming out of the hell my mother gave me but it did not cause me to hate the world,i try to give out love to others as i know what its like to suffer,i've had years of it,but i'm still keeping that love in my heart.

Me and Deanna had a message from spirit Sunday,the messge was "Stop getting angry as God is going to start paying his debts".

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #58 - Apr 9th, 2009 at 4:53pm

Juditha:

I bet you there are a lot of people and spirits who don't believe it's your fault, including me and the spirit of your dad. Sometimes when people become angry they pass out blame in a manner that isn't justified.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #59 - Apr 9th, 2009 at 5:03pm

[color=#000000] OutOfBodyDude

You have made your dislike of me painfully evident?

Recoverer

Guys we can all agree to disagree because we are all searching for meaning and truth, and because we are all unique entities we each tend to have our own unique view on that.

And most of us stubbornly stick to what we think is the truth, myself included. But somewhere out there must be the "truth about the truth" and I despair that humanity will never find it and never ever agree if the do. Just when the truth becomes known, some puffed up fool will change it for his/her own gain

Am I sure that I have the real and absolute truth and meaning for our existence, absolutely not??.

Recoverer you said in a previous post in this thread, that god might be the first being; I think God is much more than that.

God is "BEING" an analogy might be a great rose bush which equates to all of existence.

We are all branches, flowers maybe even thorns. But I still see a evil despot like Hitler as a dead branch in the great rose tree that we are all part of

What does a gardener do this dead branches on a rose bush, he prunes them off from the bush and burns them in the fire?

There is really only ONE BEING and its name IS LIFE and we are that LIFE.

Have al look at that beautiful painting in the link below guys , it is realy godlike and glowing

I tried to insert, image copy and past it into your browser if you are interested

http://images2.layoutsparks.com/1/53201/mr-universe-different-image.jpg

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.