Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
is my aunt trying to contact me throu my dreams? (Read 6884 times)
bethh

Pennyslavia
Re: is my aunt trying to contact me throu my dreams?
Reply #15 - Apr 3rd, 2009 at 11:02pm

thanks for all the help!!

and i would like to know....

my aunt used to get abused HORRIBLY by her EX husband, and he died years before her. does he still do that to her now?! that REALLLYY bothers me.

&& in heaven, do they have houses? does it rain? does it get dark at night?

thanks!!

NEVER lose contact with a close family member, you never know when their gunna be gone.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #16 - Apr 3rd, 2009 at 11:15pm

Hi

Your aunt and uncle are probably not in the same place at all, bethh. He is where he is getting help, she is where she is getting help, but their type of help is quite different.
'Afterlife' is like heaven, bethh. The love that elevates spirit into heaven does not allow abuse.
There are houses in the afterlife, although that seems strange.   Houses help souls keep in memory their earth families --if they want. We can have rain and night anything, if we want, but the overall conditions of the afterlife are a soft warm glow of light.

We think we want  some things because we remember them from Earth, then we try it a few times in the afterlife and  get over it.  Smiley We then prefer the true condition of love. --We don't really need anything else.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Apr 4th, 2009 at 9:17am

All knowledge is preserved, bethh. It is something to keep in mind, from my perspective, that all knowledge is preserved. So, yes, it is remembered, in my view, by the universe. It is quite possible that your aunt had a life review which includes this knowledge, experienced in a different way...and her understanding is greater now of all that has transpired in her life. What I mean is, it is likely that both have forgiven each other in their afterlife existence, for all things. One who has reached heaven (if that is what we will call it) is free, and lives in love.

Yes, there are houses there, and all kinds of beautiful settings, whether in the countryside or by the sea. The light is beautiful, and so are the spirits you see and hear. In the upper levels there is a lot of gratitude and joy.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #18 - Apr 4th, 2009 at 9:43am

Thank you, moonandjune

You speak much more eloquently and your words carry much more meaning and with much caring.

Thank you for your post(s) !   Smiley

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

bethh

Pennyslavia
Reply #19 - Apr 4th, 2009 at 11:21am

thanks for the reassurance guys,
it helps alot knowing that shes not in harm over there.

and last night i just had another dream about her,
and i was cleaning out her appt, and she showed up and started talking to me, about everything, and anything that we needed to catch up on.

but, almost every single one of my dreams involved her appt. does she want me to help clean it out? because thats where i lived my whole childhood, and ALL my childhood toys are there. && i know i want to clean it out, but i don't think ill be able to go down there & help. =/

&& another thing, in my dream i KNEW it was her appt, BUT it didnt look like her appt at all. the room was totally different. was this her room in heaven? did she take me there?

NEVER lose contact with a close family member, you never know when their gunna be gone.

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Apr 4th, 2009 at 11:44am

wow, bethh, she is walking you through this, sounds like you are becoming lucid in your dreams...she is very close

whatever you do is okay, bethh...I think that is what she is telling you

IP Logged

bethh

Pennyslavia
Reply #21 - Apr 4th, 2009 at 12:00pm

Quote:
wow, bethh, she is walking you through this, sounds like you are becoming lucid in your dreams...she is very close

whatever you do is okay, bethh...I think that is what she is telling you

thankss.(:
&& was she showing me her house in heaven??
because that appt, looked NOTHING like her house.
&& the house i seen last night, was very pretty and also bright.

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Apr 4th, 2009 at 12:04pm

it is the light of spirit which lights the houses there, so even at night you see the light of spirit everywhere

IP Logged

bethh

Pennyslavia
Reply #23 - Apr 4th, 2009 at 12:07pm

Quote:
it is the light of spirit which lights the houses there, so even at night you see the light of spirit everywhere

that makes sence, because in my dream, there were no windows at all. it was just light,

and can i go there whenever i want too? and if i show up there, and shes not there, will she come up to me??

&& i also
i just had the weirdest thing happen to me.
i was sitting at my computer, typing to my boyfreind on AIM, and while i was typing, i had this glitch on my computer. i looked up from typing, and my AUNTS AIM SCREEANME was right there. like, her IM popped up, where you type a IM to her.

IT WAS BEYOND WEIRDDD!!!
« Last Edit: Apr 4th, 2009 at 2:05pm by bethh »  

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Apr 4th, 2009 at 4:44pm

I don't know what 'AIM' is, so I don't really understand your entry, but I understand enough to hear that something interesting popped up on your computer, which identifies her in some way.

Your intention is enough. I was going to say just set an intention to go back there before you go to sleep, and no doubt you will find the way back, if not the first night, well, at some point. Then, I saw your additional entry there. Wow, keep us posted.

IP Logged

bethh

Pennyslavia
Reply #25 - Apr 4th, 2009 at 4:49pm

Quote:
I don't know what 'AIM' is, so I don't really understand your entry, but I understand enough to hear that something interesting popped up on your computer, which identifies her in some way.

Your intention is enough. I was going to say just set an intention to go back there before you go to sleep, and no doubt you will find the way back, if not the first night, well, at some point. Then, I saw your additional entry there. Wow, keep us posted.

thanks!!
and "AIM" is a instant messaging system.
likke yahoo, aol, msn, windows live. ect.
that kinda stuff just doesnt happen on AIM for no reason.
it was just, freaky!!
my mom said it was deffinitly a sign. im deffinitly going to have to watch out for more signs like that!

&& i dont know if this relates to anything, but, i seem to have more dreams of my aunt when my closet door is open, and when my cat is near me. sounds crazy i know, but im starting to think that its not a coinicidence.

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Apr 4th, 2009 at 5:07pm

the message -- wonderful, perhaps a confirmation for you, so you don't doubt, so that it will be easier to notice messages in the future

IP Logged

bethh

Pennyslavia
Reply #27 - Apr 4th, 2009 at 5:14pm

Quote:
the message -- wonderful, perhaps a confirmation for you, so you don't doubt, so that it will be easier to notice messages in the future

now, with this happeneing to me all the time,
will i be able to sence other people?
like, will it make me more spirtly aware?
instead of seeing them in my dreams,
will i see them when im awake?

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Apr 4th, 2009 at 5:56pm

take your time, time will tell...anything is possible

IP Logged

bethh

Pennyslavia
Reply #29 - Apr 4th, 2009 at 6:10pm

Quote:
take your time, time will tell...anything is possible

thanks &+ your right, time will tell. everything mii aunt promised me when she was alive, is happening now. she always promised me that she would let me know that shes around, and she would come into my dreams. Grin

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.