Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
is my aunt trying to contact me throu my dreams? (Read 6865 times)
bethh

Pennyslavia
is my aunt trying to contact me throu my dreams?
Apr 1st, 2009 at 7:27am

hi, im 16 years old, and my aunt just recently passed away.
she raised me my whole life, till i was about 13 years old, then i moved 2 hours away from her with my mother. i still kept in contact with her, up to about 5 months ago. i stopped calling her, and i wonder if shes mad at me. shes always had alot of health probelms, and when i found out that she had kidney failure, this didnt ccome to a surprise to me, because of all her previous health issues. and i still didnt call her. before i knew that she passed away, i had a dream about her, and she said in that dream how she missed me, and i hugged her, and left. then my foot caught on fire, and i woke up. i knew something wasnt right with that dream, and when i woke up, my mom told me she needed to talk to me about something, and thats when i found out that she was dead.

she comes into mii dreams about 3 times a week.
& i'd like to know if shes reallyy contacting me, or if this is just my imagination.

thanks for any helpp! Smiley

-beth

NEVER lose contact with a close family member, you never know when their gunna be gone.

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: is my aunt trying to contact me throu my dreams?
Reply #1 - Apr 1st, 2009 at 8:05am

Greetings bethh,

Yes --departed souls are able to make contact with us since the 'veil' between physically living souls and souls departed from physical life is very thin right now. It seems your aunt is able to contact you.  It's Love that creates these channels for communicating.

You can do alot for her and for yourself if you will try talking to her, mentally and through your dreams. Tell her again that you love her since maybe the hug you two shared had other feelings too--regret about 'losing' her perhaps.

Once you are both assured that your time together was appreciated, she may not contact you as often, since she has other developments to move into. but that's OK, since you will have been gained much wisdom by these visits.

My condolences for 'losing' her, but also congratulations to you for being so sensitive to spirit and so willing to learn more about such opportunities !

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Cricket

Reply #2 - Apr 1st, 2009 at 9:56am

She's not mad at you for not calling...even if she was in life (which I doubt - it's kind of a sixteen thing, and she was sixteen once), she isn't now.

I say this both because she came to you, and because spirits just know better how things are.  Not that they necessarily gain total knowledge by passing over, but they can see further, both in time and space.  In the overall scheme of things, people are developing their own world around them at your age, and tend to disappear for a while from the lives of the older family members.  It isn't bad, it just is.  She's probably over there chuckling and saying "Kids!"

And now you can talk to her any time, and she can hear you, *and* understand.  Bummer is that you can't hear her talk back as easily, but it can be done.

IP Logged

Aras

Seattle
Reply #3 - Apr 1st, 2009 at 11:28am

HI
Sorry to hear of your loss, but I do think she is really coming to you.
check out this site as it all has to do after death communication.
http://www.after-death.com/Pages/MessageBoard/Main.aspx
you'll get a LOT of support there for ADC's

Aras

IP Logged

bethh

Pennyslavia
Reply #4 - Apr 1st, 2009 at 7:48pm

thnaks for all the postings!
they all helped me alot!

but last night i just had a really weird dream.
about my aunt.

me and my mom were sitting in this room( that ive never seen before), and someone called. my mom anwsered the phone and was talking to this person, then she hands the phone to me. and says its my aunt. i talked to my aunt, and she was telling me how she has a boyfreind. and i aucually asked her what i wanted to ask her since she passed away. and that was if she was mad at me. and she said she wasn't mad at me at all. and she couldnt talk to people in the hospital anyways.

was that a real dream of her trying to contact me?

and WHY did she dicide to use a telephone this time?!

thanks for any help!!

-beth

NEVER lose contact with a close family member, you never know when their gunna be gone.

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Apr 1st, 2009 at 9:39pm

That's interesting, bethh. I've had a dream(s) that I was in a kitchen going through photo albums with those folks (numerous relatives in the afterlife--most unknown), and seems like they were yacking it up in a kitchen preparing dinner, so who knows? Others have picnics. It doesn't surprise me at all that you would get a phone call. One of the best contacts I've had has been from a relative I neglected to call before she died. Well, she was in regular contact afterwards! All very reassuring, if you ask me.

IP Logged

bethh

Pennyslavia
Reply #6 - Apr 2nd, 2009 at 6:41am

thankss!

&& about a week ago, i had another dream about her.

we were sitting outside, and a bee stung me, then stung her. ( were both very allergic to them). and she only had ONE epi-pen. and she used it on me. instead of herself.

i wonder what that symbolized?
any ideas?

thanks for any help!

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Apr 2nd, 2009 at 8:06am

It sounds like she loves you very much! In the afterlife she won't have to worry about bee stings anymore, and neither will you when you get there.

IP Logged

bethh

Pennyslavia
Reply #8 - Apr 2nd, 2009 at 8:27am

thankss!
&= the other thing that bothers me is, im scared she'll recarnate before i get to see her again, in the afterlife.

will she wait for me?

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Apr 2nd, 2009 at 9:06am

I don't know about reincarnation....but I suspect that if you need her to be there, she will be there. If she reincarnates it will not cause the part of her soul that is 'aunt' to you to disappear. I believe we, as personalities, are preserved forever in some amazing ways, beyond description. There are others who can describe this much better than I can.

IP Logged

seeking_answers

Reply #10 - Apr 2nd, 2009 at 9:16am

Reincarnation gives me sleepless nights too...if freewill exists...shudnt the choice to reincarnate rest with us?... Embarrassed

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Apr 2nd, 2009 at 1:35pm

Hi bethh     Your aunt is visiting you in dream state as when you are awake ,your mind is more like a closed book and when you sleep your mind is like a open book,so its easier for her to get through to you,but she will never truly leave you as she now resides in the spiritworld and she can choose to see you whenever she wants to also she will not reincarnate until you pass oneday into spirit and even then she may not reincarnate as reincarnation is left down to choice ,you or your aunt do not hath to reincarnate,none of us do.

Her love will always be there ,she is still the same person she was on the earth plain,she is being loved as there is only love in spirit and shes not suffering anymore,its only us what suffer,that are left on the earth plain without our loved ones,but oneday when it is your turn to go over to spirit,you will be reunited with your aunt.

Love and God bless you bethh        love juditha

IP Logged

bethh

Pennyslavia
Reply #12 - Apr 2nd, 2009 at 10:24pm

thanks for all the posts guys!!!

and thanks juditha, now i wont have to worry about her recarnating without me being there. that was always my main worry since she passed away.

And does anyone have any idea where my aunt is right now??
she has been passed away for 12 days now, and i'd like to know where she's at, and what that place looks like.

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Apr 3rd, 2009 at 8:52am

I tried to do a 'visit' last night, but I am sick right now with a cough, etc., so I am unable to be quiet and still to the point that I need to be able to explore the way I would like to do. It is not something I have done very much, but I feel that it could be done. Hopefully, there is someone here who will be happy to take a look for you, and I would be happy enough to try again later.

IP Logged

Alfred

UK
Reply #14 - Apr 3rd, 2009 at 10:07pm

I agree with what everyone has said, Bethh. You are very lucky to have had so many vivid "visitation dreams" of your aunt, and to have remembered them all so clearly. It surely demonstrates the deep love between the two of you, and that she senses that you have been worried that she might be angry with you, and is reassuring you. Your worries were about things which, though they seem important to you here in physical matter reality, are of no consequence in the bigger picture, which your aunt is now aware of again.

Others have worried like you about possibly 'missing' their loved ones if they reincarnated before they could reunite - even Robert Monroe, one of the pioneers in exploring the afterlife and the bigger picture, worried that his beloved wife Nancy would have 'moved on' away from him before he too passed over; all the evidence, from explorers such as Bruce Moen (of this site) and others who knew the Monroes personally, is that they are indeed still together in the afterlife. There are many different parts to each of us, and that part of your aunt will always be there for you.

If you are interested in doing so, you might take up practising meditation, and if you become good enough at it, you might find you can contact your aunt and others any time you like, not just through dreams!

Good luck!  Smiley

Alfred

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.