Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
I got my spirits on camera,in my bedroom,not orbs (Read 5723 times)
juditha
Ex Member

I got my spirits on camera,in my bedroom,not orbs
Mar 31st, 2009 at 11:03am

Hi I caught my spirits on camera last night,i saw movement on my landing and also sensed they were there so i took the photo quick with my digital camera and this is what was on it,im real pleased with this.

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww93/judeann53/100_1879.jpg

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Re: I got my spirits on camera,in my bedroom,not orbs
Reply #1 - Mar 31st, 2009 at 11:36am

That's really great, Juditha. How amazing that you got the photo so fast, and you must have been really excited to see the image.  I am distracted by the pictures behind it, because there are mermaids and fish. There is a fish looking right at us, laughing. It makes me laugh/think too, because I woke up yesterday, and found that my little pink betta 'fighting' fish was floating upside down in its fishbowl, no longer moving. Of course, I didn't laugh then -- but, I guess 3 years is long for a little pet fish like that.  I felt a little silly momentarily, but, nevertheless, enjoyed a moment of real reverence, bowing before it, chanting three times, and praising it for being such a brave fish. I have two. This was the more aggressive fish, the one which would leap out of the water to grab the food from my fingers. I always thought it was the stronger of the two. However, it is the 'lazy' blue one which still swims in the other bowl. It is so 'laid back' I have to tap on the side of the bowl to get it to rise to the surface to eat. Perhaps there is a lesson in that for me.

Anyway, I wonder who the spirit(s) were that you caught in this image? Did you have any feelings about this at the time?
« Last Edit: Mar 31st, 2009 at 12:47pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Stac

Pa
Reply #2 - Mar 31st, 2009 at 3:48pm

That is a great pic. It kinda looks like someone is in front of you.At the top of the pic looks like an upper body , then to the right top of the door looks like an arm then the other side looks like an arm. Pretty impressive pic you have. Do you all see what I explained or do you see it differently?

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 31st, 2009 at 4:03pm

It looks kind of like that to me, and it seems like there is a 'smaller'  roundish one behind a bigger trail, that you see. Hard to tell, but it seems like more than one to me.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Mar 31st, 2009 at 5:52pm

Hi moonsandjunes and stac Every night i see the shadows of spirits in my bedroom and i always feel that one of them is my dad,because ive had my hair stroked also taps on my forehead and even a kiss on my cheek,i have been taking photos of my bedroom for weeks and have only come up with orbs,so i was so excited last night when i captured this with my digital camera.I think it looks like more than one spirit as well.moonsandjunes the mermaid is called Ariel and she has many fish around her as that is the painting i have all the way down my landing.

IP Logged

Stac

Pa
Reply #5 - Mar 31st, 2009 at 5:55pm

Moonsandjunes your right there is a smaller one there. It kinda looks like a heart if you tilt your head and look at it. (Take a look at it by putting your ear to your right shoulder). Either way this is a great pic.I love pics like this!  Smiley

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Apr 3rd, 2009 at 1:03pm

Hi  Thanks some of the rest of you on here,to say what you thought of my photo,but seems like thats not going to happen,but thanks moonsandjunes and stac for what you wrote,at least you replyed.

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #7 - Apr 3rd, 2009 at 1:08pm

Hi Juditha,

Sorry I didn't get back to you on your photos.
I'm awed by them!
It's hard to comment upon because it's so beyond my range of experience that I don't know how to talk about it.
You are specially gifted and have a special place with the spirit world, that's for sure!
Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

seeking_answers

Reply #8 - Apr 3rd, 2009 at 1:09pm

hey juditha...i think its someone close to u...who thought of droppin in to meet u...but i am kinda thinking...can spirits be caught on camera?...or is it a lost soul seeking retrieval? Smiley

IP Logged

goldyflocks

Afterlife Knowledge Member

england
Reply #9 - Apr 3rd, 2009 at 1:39pm

Brilliant Juditha xx

IP Logged

bethh

Pennyslavia
Reply #10 - Apr 4th, 2009 at 7:33pm

wow thats weird!
it looks like 2 arms, and a body
amazing!!!!

NEVER lose contact with a close family member, you never know when their gunna be gone.

IP Logged

Rainbow Psychic

Safety Harbor, FL
Reply #11 - Apr 21st, 2009 at 3:49pm

I got some similar "stuff" on my vacation last year.  I have been getting orbs for a long time, but last year this type of stuff started appearing.  Sure looks like what they used to call "ectoplasm" that was thought to come from mediums during seances.

Here is link to my pictures: http://www.rainbowsunlimited.com/Orbs.htm

Caryl Dennis&&RainbowsUnlimited.com/AfterlifeStudy.htm
IP Logged

Mark Andrew

Indiana
Reply #12 - Apr 22nd, 2009 at 5:24pm

Quote:
Hi I caught my spirits on camera last night,i saw movement on my landing and also sensed they were there so i took the photo quick with my digital camera and this is what was on it,im real pleased with this.

http://i709.photobucket.com/albums/ww93/judeann53/100_1879.jpg

juditha, that's a fantastic picture IMO!

Did you actually see anything in real time, or did you only see this image in the photograph itself?  Meaning did you see this somewhat faint, white, "spirit-like" object in person, or only after taking the photo and looking at the photo?  Thanks.

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #13 - May 4th, 2009 at 3:27pm

Hi rainbow physcic,these are fantastic pictures,thanks for putting them on here,i also have a twin sister.

Hi mark andrew i heard this humming sound and i saw like shadows moving across my landing in front of my bedroom door and then i took this photo and i was so pleased that i caught this as every night im taking photos in my bedroom and i usally get orbs so when this photo showed this ,i was so thrilled.

Love and God bless you both and all on here who answered my post.

Love to all of you on the afterlife.  juditha

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #14 - May 5th, 2009 at 10:41am

Well, Juditha, I woke up this morning and the blue fish had died last night. It was (I'm NOT making this up) on the bottom of the fish bowl (actually a very large and tall vase), upside-down, with its head by the glass, between a blue pebble and the very side of the glass.

Now, why would this fish be all the way at the bottom and the other one be all the way at the top? They were both there, right where I would see them.

They each put on a very different show, and, well, they were very different fish. That's all I can gather.

I know it's dumb, but I just thought I'd tell you. Seeing as you brought this thread back up to the top.

Thanks for the listen!

Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.