Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Person connecting to is "stuck" (Read 1140 times)
Rainbow Psychic

Safety Harbor, FL
Person connecting to is "stuck"
Mar 27th, 2009 at 2:43pm

I'm a newbie here, (have attended Bruce's workshop), sorry if this question has been answered before, but I couldn't find it.

What if you are attempting to contact a deceased person for someone and the deceased person is "stuck" in some reality or another?  Would you still be able to get information from and about them when they were alive?

Can anyone share their experience with this?

Thanks

Caryl Dennis&&RainbowsUnlimited.com/AfterlifeStudy.htm
IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Re: Person connecting to is "stuck"
Reply #1 - Mar 27th, 2009 at 5:10pm

Hi,

Welcome!

If your guides think you can visit a stuck soul, they will lead you to them. Recently stuck adult souls, however, are stuck there to bring about their consciousness of errors they've made and so they are involved in working out that conflict, and usually don't get interrupted. --Or maybe that's a belief in 'Afterlife Ettiquette" I have that affects my retrieval work!  Cheesy

A soul that got stuck in all innocence due to panic at death or untrue threats made to it while living, would be a candidate for a retrieval, and not just a visit. So while you were there with it, your calming influence would hopefully ease its attitudes enough so that helpers could move in and move it out to a higher FL. That's the classic, traditional form of a retrieval. Children and people who lived by a faith that ruled their souls by fear are in this category. ( I've retrieved those types.)

I never really thought of it before, but the recently departed souls I've been allowed to visit have usually been in a temporary healing focus level where they appreciate the care they are being given. I was not to interrupt that phase of their progress though I could talk with them briefly.

Getting information from a stuck soul is not as important as retrieving that soul, IMO.

Your question has alot to it!! At least alot I've never thought of before!---  What if my 'home base' was Focus level 32--Would I think anyone below that should be retrieved or rescued and taken to 32 ?! In other words, this is all a progression.
The answer to that is that my Guide/Oversoul only supports appropriate retrievals.   
I did try to visit a soul who turned out to be in 32 or higher but my Guide said I could only briefly observe him there because I wasn't in a form capable of entering FL32. FL 32 and ++ doesn't have the connection to Earth that FL 26--27 has and so those souls are not easily communicated with, SL.

I hope you will join us often with your insights, Rainbow!  Not many here are psychic and not many have been to Bruce's workshops.  You have a unique viewpoint to add to discussions here !

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Person connecting to is "stuck"
Reply #2 - Mar 27th, 2009 at 9:11pm

Regarding the information thing, I had it frequently that I got infos not directly from the stuck person, but when I observed the person and became curious about what had happened, I saw some short sequences enriched with "knowings", sometimes even names, so that I finally had a little story that summed it up.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.