Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
cannabis (Read 6868 times)
jamie

cannabis
Mar 27th, 2009 at 1:24pm

hello, i was wondering, do they have coffeeshops(like amsterdam) in the afterlife and would it be possible to smoke cannabis, i know this sounds a strange question but i have been smoking for a long time and i would really miss it

thanks jamie

IP Logged

Still_Living

Canada
Re: cannabis
Reply #1 - Mar 27th, 2009 at 1:32pm

Oh boy,

According to BM any of your wildest dreams may turn into reality upon your will over there...  Cheesy
I kinda believe this is true... Wink

Cheers,
SL

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 27th, 2009 at 2:04pm

I've heard that the grass is forever greener on the other side....

Could not resist....

IP Logged

betson

Afterlife Knowledge Member

SE USA
Reply #3 - Mar 27th, 2009 at 5:19pm

Hi,

Is your enjoyment from an attitude of dependence
or can you choose to let it go?

(I met a friend from my generation (alcohol was the  choice then) who stayed drunk most of the time in the afterlife and hung out there with other cowboy style guys in a wild west style saloon. But he wasn't 'happy.' Guess I should go back and see if he's still in the same situation. He didn't want to leave when I was there before.)
Thanks for the reminder.

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

I Am Dude

Reply #4 - Mar 27th, 2009 at 6:32pm

I believe that it is most definately possible.  I have had many dreams where I would drink, smoke weed, or do some other drug, and the sensations were identicle to those in real life.  The power of our minds is tremendous.

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things will be added unto you.

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Mar 28th, 2009 at 10:56am

Speaking as someone who has embraced several different kinds of 'lifestyles' along the way, I can assure you that your memory holds all of the sensations you love within you, vividly, just as you experienced them. I am someone who has experience with addiction, so I have done very lengthy 'time' with myself -- meaning, sometimes I will embrace one 'lifestyle' for a long time, then another for an equally long time, perhaps 10 years. I found that, while completely sober, even to the point of being a 'vegan' who obtained perfect physical health, many years later a dream could surface in my memory on a particular day, and it would be a very vivid memory of that particular 'lifestyle' experience, not a memory which necessarily 'called' me back to reexperience the sensation, but almost as if I was visiting an 'old friend' -- and that was all it was.

So, I suspect that this activity will assume whatever importance to you in the afterlife that you carry with you. Some see it as a sacrament, others see it as a social activity, others see it as an artistic assistant, others see it as a medical assistant....

So, in my mind, it is not who you are, but how you are.

I must say that 'perfection' lost its luster for me long ago. In any form. What I mean is, virtue is in the eye of the beholder.

If you like it, so be it.

IP Logged

B-dawg

Missoula, Montana
Reply #6 - Mar 29th, 2009 at 2:06am

Hello, i was wondering, do they have coffeeshops(like amsterdam) in the afterlife and would it be possible to smoke cannabis, i know this sounds a strange question but i have been smoking for a long time and i would really miss it

thanks jamie
If it's Hell your wondering about, I wonder if they slap smokers
with big federal taxes there???

B-man

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #7 - Mar 29th, 2009 at 8:38am

B-dawg wrote on Mar 29th, 2009 at 2:06am:
Hello, i was wondering, do they have coffeeshops(like amsterdam) in the afterlife and would it be possible to smoke cannabis, i know this sounds a strange question but i have been smoking for a long time and i would really miss it

thanks jamie
If it's Hell your wondering about, I wonder if they slap smokers
with big federal taxes there???

B-man

It would be my 'guess' that you could conjure up something like that if you wanted too.
However, It would also be my 'guess' that once you are there then why would you?
The love you would feel it would seem to me would be a much greater 'High' then even the best 'Kind Bud' out there.  Grin

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #8 - Mar 29th, 2009 at 2:28pm

Interesting

This is jamie's first post. Jamie came here to ask if it is possible to experience being wasted in the afterlife? interesting.

Jamie, have you read Robert Monroe's books? There is a description of what he called a sex pile. People addicted to sex pile up and writhe around in the afterlife trying to re-experience that peak moment. I don't think they could achieve it quite the same again, only the longing to experience it again.

I imagine that you can find a weed pile too, if that is what you want.

But given that there are reports of former drunks, now deceased,  hanging around in the afterlife on the edge of C1 trying to get into the bodies of current drunks so they can re-experience the alcohol effects, I would imagine the same holds true for any other drug.

Quote:
I can assure you that your memory holds all of the sensations you love within you, vividly, just as you experienced them.

This is probably the basis for the formation of all the BST's. Well, OK, you have to interpret the word "love" as "attached to." But that is what it means in the context anyway.

For all the folks who experience NDE's, I don't recall one commenting that he or she couldn't wait to get back here to smoke dope. What they seem to mention is how incredible it is There...without any additives. Why would anyone want weed on the other side? You miss the point of getting to "heaven."

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Mar 29th, 2009 at 3:21pm

That is exactly what I mean, Lucy.

You may read my posts any way you like.

IP Logged

Cricket

Reply #10 - Mar 29th, 2009 at 4:20pm

Why would anyone want weed on the other side? You miss the point of getting to "heaven."

Not necessarily...there's a huge difference between a "buzz" and being wasted.  I can see myself wanting to re-expierence a really good meal, say, on the other side, so I don't have a problem with someone wanting to re-experience a really good buzz (in quality, not quantity).

I suspect the "point" of getting into heaven is different for everyone.  I, personally, can only stand so much peace and tranquility and sweetness and light.  For others, that is exactly what they're looking forward to...and others, something else again entirely, I imagine.

The ways to growth are many and varied.  Wink

IP Logged

seeking_answers

Reply #11 - Mar 29th, 2009 at 4:32pm

umm..tht all considering the fact we get to experience it...i dont wanna reincarnate here again!!! Shocked

IP Logged

Old Dood

Lansing
Reply #12 - Mar 29th, 2009 at 5:02pm

I do not see anything 'wrong' with someone wanting to do something in the Afterlife.

I would like to drive all the vehicles that I did not get to drive in this 3D life.....
That would be Bliss to me....

Different Strokes....

IP Logged

seeking_answers

Reply #13 - Mar 29th, 2009 at 5:09pm

ummm..id want to drive in sum of those swanky cars....wud we b able to do that tho Sad

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #14 - Mar 30th, 2009 at 9:12am

Yes, you can, Seeking Answers!
Just not metal cars,
but 'thought-form cars"--every bit as beautiful as here on earth!

Anything that attaches you to the physical keeps you in a slightly lower 'focus level,' and will require more incarnations so you can clear up the  attachment.  Wink

Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.