Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Urgent prayer request for a little boy age four wi (Read 5430 times)
Alan McDougall

South Africa
Urgent prayer request for a little boy age four wi
Mar 25th, 2009 at 12:19pm

Hi All

My little four years old great nephew Jed was diagnosed with brain cancer earlier in 2009

This dear little boy has had to undergo two dangerous invasive operations in an attempt to remove this malignant tumor near his brainstem. Sadly without success, a CD scan revealed that the tumor has just spread and seeded itself in three other pars of his tiny brain

Now on top of all this, little Jed is being subjected to extreme  toxic chemical and radiation treatments, at the same time, in a desperate to try save his life. They do not give this type of radical treatments to a little boy of five, but medical science is running out of options

Could all you wonderful folk and friends of the afterlife knowledge please pray or if you do not believe in prayer send out positive thoughts and love, while trying your best to visualize little Jed with his bald head

Direct your prayers towards South Africa, Johannesburg where he is receiving medical treatment.

Please do the same for his brave young mother who has become angry with God at times and she find it is impossible for her to reconcile a God of perfect love with the evil that wants to kill her baby boy

God has not excused himself of the business of miraculous healing. And our combined prayers and love will go a long way toward his recovery

Please please people send this urgent request to all those people on your email contact list. Spread the urgent cry for help, far and wide over this wonderful tool for good namely the internet

Love

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

seeking_answers

Re: Urgent prayer request for a little boy age four wi
Reply #1 - Mar 25th, 2009 at 12:52pm

i sincerly pray for his safe recovery Smiley

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 25th, 2009 at 1:29pm

Hi alan I will put this little one in my healing prayers ,i will ask God every night to send him love and healing and i will keep sending distant healing as well and also i will ask the spiritualist church to put little Jed in ther healing prayers every night.
God bless little Jed with love and healing.

Love and God bless   love juditha

IP Logged

Aras

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Seattle
Reply #3 - Mar 25th, 2009 at 1:33pm

Sending healing & strength thoughts your way!

Aras

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #4 - Mar 25th, 2009 at 1:54pm

I will picuture Jed incased in a lavander bubble and watch the bubble pulse with healing energy for his total being. Purple is the healing color associated with the higher spirit-- so I call on Higher Spirit to aid you nephew, Jed. And for his mother, I will visualized her encased in the color green, as green is the heart chakra and I, as a mother, send her that love.  Carol Ann

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #5 - Mar 25th, 2009 at 2:20pm

Alan:

I will pray and send positive energy.

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #6 - Mar 25th, 2009 at 9:27pm

Dear Alan,

I too am praying and requesting healing for Jed and for his mother's spiritual well-being.

Love, Bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Mar 25th, 2009 at 10:13pm

I am preparing to begin prayers for Jed for his healing, for love and the angels of mercy to surround him.

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #8 - Mar 25th, 2009 at 10:42pm

For Jed and his familly sending with PUL.
R.

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #9 - Mar 26th, 2009 at 2:05am

Hi All

Romain, moonsandjunes,  betson, recoverer, identcat, Aras, seeking_answers, Judithia

I think you all are a great community of loving caring people and words fail me, in trying to express my deep gratitude for helping us in the healing of this much loved little innocent baby boy

Could I ask you, if it is possible to forward this request for spiritual help  to trusted friends of your to join in with us in this ever enlarging prayer group

Time is really running out and the medical people are starting to hesitate with the toxic treatment that just seems to make little Jed even more ill

I am also very aware of the many many guests , that are not active in this great forum of ours, but read nearly every post and learn so much from us. I know they are also praying

I love all you lovely people,

Aan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

Stac

Pa
Reply #10 - Mar 31st, 2009 at 6:10pm

Alan, I to send love and healing your way for  Jed. I also will send love and healing to his Mom and Jed's whole family during this time.
You are all in my prayers, Stac

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #11 - Apr 1st, 2009 at 9:20am

Stac and others

Thank you so much for your prayers, this little boy is desperately sick, and all the awful , treatment he is being subjected to in an attempt to save his little life . has made his young mother question God and his supposed love of little ones

He is being subjected to Chemo and radiation treatment simultaneously, this type of requiem is seldom given to an adult

Are we not just hurting this sweet little boy, maybe it is time to release into the safe hands of God

But his mum is still hanging onto the thinnest thread of hope

Love

Alan

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

moonsandjunes
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Apr 1st, 2009 at 9:39am

Asking angels to stand beside, not stand aside....request for attention, now....

IP Logged

Alan McDougall

South Africa
Reply #13 - Apr 1st, 2009 at 10:47am

Here is a poem I just got from little Jeds mother Bonita is her name

HOPE...

I hope you never have to hear the words, "Your child has cancer."

I hope you never have to hear, "The prognosis is not good."

I hope you never have to prepare to undergo radiation or chemotherapy, have a port surgically inserted into their chest, be connected to IV poles.

Look at you with fear in their eyes and say, "Don't worry Mommy, everything will be okay.'

I hope you never have to hold your child as they vomit green bile.

I hope you never have to feed them ice chips for lunch.

I hope you never have to watch the "cure" you pray for slowly take away their identity, as they

lose their hair,

become skeletal,

swell up from steroids,

become barely or unable to walk or move,

and look at you with hope in their eyes and say,

"It's going to be okay, Mommy."

I hope that you never have to stay in the hospital for weeks, months, or years at a time, where there is no privacy, sleeping on a slab, with your face to the wall, where you cry in muffled silence.

I hope you never have to see a mother, alone, huddled, in a dark hospital corridor...crying quietly, after just being told, "There is nothing more we can do."

I hope you never have to watch a family wander aimlessly, minutes after their child's body has been removed.

I hope you never have to use every bit of energy you have left, with all of this going on around you to remain positive, and the feelings of guilt, sorrow, hope and fear, overwhelm you.

I hope you never have to see a child's head bolted to the table as they receive radiation.

I hope you never have to take your child home (grateful but so afraid) in a wheelchair because the chemo and radiation has damaged their muscles, 35 pounds lighter, pale, bald, and scarred.

And they look at you with faith in their eyes and say, "It's going to be okay Mommy."

I hope you never have to face the few friends that have stuck beside you and hear them say, "Thank God that is over with,"...because you know it never will be.

Your life becomes a whirl of doctors, blood tests and MRI's and you try to get your life back to "normal".

While living in mind-numbing fear that any one of those tests could result in hearing the dreaded words...

"The cancer has returned" or "The tumor is growing."

And your friends become even fewer.

I hope you never have to experience any of these things...Because...only then...

Will you understand...

Author: Carol Baan

[View SDC11110.JPG]

Blessings and Light

Alan McDougall
WWW <a href= <a href=  
IP Logged

bethh

Pennyslavia
Reply #14 - Apr 1st, 2009 at 8:28pm

Bonita and Alan, I am praying as I know everyone else here is praying to.  That poem brought me to the fullest tears. I wish I could see yous in front of me so I could hug you both right now, along with Jed. We all send Love and Healing your way.
                                                                Love, bethh

NEVER lose contact with a close family member, you never know when their gunna be gone.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.