Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
The Second Sunrise of Spring (Read 6608 times)
hawkeye

Afterlife Knowledge Member

canada
Re: The Second Sunrise of Spring
Reply #15 - Apr 7th, 2009 at 1:17pm

Thomas, Question..I thought Monroe was only involved with the development of TMI programs up to Exploration 27. When you say" Monroe's most advanced program" do you mean TMI's? I don't recall Bob having anything to do with the programs after x27. Well not well in body anyways.
Joe

IP Logged

tgecks

Dahlonega, Georgia
Re: The Second Sunrise of Spring
Reply #16 - Apr 8th, 2009 at 9:50am

Bob Monroe was directly involved in developing Lifelines, which is Focus 27. He wrote about The Gathering and The Emittor and these are far beyond Focus 27. Franceen King developed the actual programs beyond Focus 27. What I meant was that the most advanced Monroe Institute program is at what they have designated Focus 34/35 and Foicus 49. This information was given as guidance in answer to Franceen's question, "What Focus level would this be if we were using the Monroe levels for understanding?",

My experience confirms this generally, but I try to avoid the nomenclature of Monore Institute, not only because many of them are trademarks, but also because they literally threw me out of their trainer's program for asking too many questions and knowing too much about the place. Laurie Monroe was a good friend and we spoke frequently before she died...

Anyhow, Starline, Exploration 27, Timelines and such were all developed after Bob passed over by people assocaited with the place. The research (The Explorers program) was shut down in the early 1990's and no independent research has been done there since. However, new programs based on the same old frequencies are still being developed there. Eighty percent of the people who go to Monroe never go beyond the Gateway Program, which is the first week long program required for all others. They all cost $1995, though there is a $200 discount if you go to an Outreach program (which cost about $200). As there are almost 50 new Outreach trainers, you may see one near you soon. They are very interesting and fun, but only take you to Focus 15, and not out of body (which starts at Focus 21). Sorry for all the Monroe-speak.

I hope this helps clear up the confusion.

Thomas

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.